Plateauing at 1pl8 bench and 0.5pl8 OHP for 4 months now

>plateauing at 1pl8 bench and 0.5pl8 OHP for 4 months now

Should I just give up? My diet and form is already good, I just don't get any stronger. I was always weak and pathetic all my life so I think that I've maybe reached my max potential.

eat more and do a weekly progression program like 2suns 531

Deload and build back up. Get a spot.

Sounds like a mental block to me. Look past it and see yourself on the other side.

>Expecting breaking a plateau while being depressed and not motivated at all

Sure thing buddy, just do somehting else and forget about your plateau for a month or two then come back when you are motivated again.

Or kill yourself, loser. And no your form and diet aren't already good mister know it all with a girl max

If I eat more I just get fat. I have a weak jawline and overall faggy face which easily store fat. Whenever I add the slightest fat my face look like horseshit.

Will look into the program though, thanks! I haven't plateuad at squats, DL or rows yet though.

Been doing that, doesn't help. I already have a spot and he is a very fit guy who tells me there is nothing wrong with my form or diet.

>with a girl max
I'm unironically weaker than a girl. I should get testosterone but the doctor denied me it while some fucking transsexual freakshow can get it HOW IS THIS FAIR

Are you doing accessories on top of compounds?
Try switching to dumbells for a couple months and come back to barbell

>or diet.
Wrong. You're not eating enough, simple as that.
>not eating enough
>not sleeping enough
>missing gym days
>not actually trying in the gym

Same shit here. Hit plateau on every lift after 3 months and have been stuck for the past 3 months. Some lifts even got worse. I was eating above my maintenance and aimed for around 1 lbs each week but it didn't help. Sleeping for around 8-9 hours every day but sometimes even 12.

Why did I stall that fast?

How many fucking calories is enough then? I'm 75 kg at 182 cm. I eat 2500-2700 a day. Around 140-150 grams protein aswell.

It's genetics I think.

i think that lifting is not for me. could do 100 kg deadlift few months ago and today i couldn't even do 70.

You have AIDS

protip: do pushups
they helped me to get through noob plateaus

I did too, until I started alternating with 3x8 and 5x5 every other month and ate more.

That's your problem... try 3,500kcal a day for one month and get back to us.

add 2.5s and just lift the damn weight

Are you that 5'7 dude from yesterday?

DO GSLP FAGGOT
READ THE BOOK

Not eating like fuck. Giving up after 4 months because lifting is frustrating. Not lifting more, digging deep and realizing that other people may take your shit but that bar knows you aint worth a lick over 1pl8 and will only let you go over 1pl8 when you fuggin put in more effort.

You got this.

there is either something physically wrong with you, or you are doing one of the following wrong:
>not eating enough
>not sleeping enough

Your lifts are way to low to have stalled on LP already. Yes you might get a bit chubbier, just remember you're only supposed to be doing SS for a little while so once you're done you can cut after.

you have to put on weight for your lifts to go up brah.

>It's genetics
Fuck off retard. Unless your test levels are extremely low, which you'd know, it isn't genetics. Whats your program?

I've gone from 310lbs to 230lbs and my lifts have only gone up. But I make sure I sleep; 6-8 hours every single night and my diet has to be 100% on point or they'll go down. I'm stalling now but it's to be expected because I'm fucking eating 1600-1800 calories a day. If you're eating 2500+ a day and sleeping enough, you should be going up.

You fucking weak motherfuckers stop whining and actually put in some effort and then come back.

don't hold back anything, eat good and train good, i can fucking bet my nutsack on OP is doing any of these three wrong