>She's supportive as fuck
>Mentally pumps me up before lifting and my BJJ matches
>Fills me with energy
>Gains skyrocketed since I met her

You guys fucking lied to me
The gains goblin meme is not true

Anyway, let's talk ITT about how much we love women

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/29/opinion/sunday/why-you-will-marry-the-wrong-person.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2 years into relationship
>she stops caring as much about her appearance
>she stops giving me sloppy head and her overall sex drive slowly decreases, like she was just being a fucktoy in the beginning to trick me
>relationship deteriorates, end up leaving her
>rinse and repeat

This is my life for the last decade plus. I lift, have a good job, good face and a big cock.

Pretty good, user

>go to party
>hit on women
>curved
>go outside
>female cops take my liquor
>go home
>mom yells at me for no reason
i love women

Fuck, for me the same happens, but usually at around 6 months

First 3 months are amazing, she's mad about me and does anything for me
Then I get too comfortable and stop being cool

Exactly what this user said, and 2 years is a good shelf life, a lot of these whores are only good for about 6 months. They want Chad to commit to them by tricking him into thinking that they're Stacy. Stay tuned OP, when she withdraws her best representation of herself and starts being a person that she can maintain, you will be sorely disappointed.

>t. guy who's been in a relationship for 3 months

>tell wife that I don't feel motivated about going to the gym today
>calls me a lazy asshole

t-thanks

Just wait till she wants to spend all day with you and you have a workout to go to, or she wants to go for meals every week when you have been eating chicken and broccoli for the last week.

Wow I did NOT expect this kind of blatant misogyny from this website

Have to say I am SHOCKED and DISAPPOINTED

yup

>it's "misogyny" to state the incontrovertible fact that with the exception of true nymphomaniacs, women will fuck a lot in the beginning of a relationship and then taper off and get "comfortable" which tends to be very unattractive and unsatisfying

Keep hiding behind your buzzwords faggot

It's not true if you know how to lead

You guys need to realize that women are attracted differently than men

So basically

>You getting lazy and complacement
Is the same as
>She getting fat and ugly

It's possible to have a woman be mad for you through 15 years, I know and I've seen it
But you have to keep working and always be a cool guy

He fell for the gains goblin meme

Relationship goal.

you just wait bro... you wait until she shits all oveer you and you cant even bring yourself to meet your calorie intake for the day becasue she depresses the hell out of you....if thats never the case then marry her....in which case then you will find out....you will find out that gains goblin meme is 100% though...

Have fun!

>be 6/10 average guy dating 6/10 average gf
>be in relationship with gf since 2007
>become Chad, gain facial aesthetics and a greek god body
>gf becomes insecure and dumps me

yeah just wait

How many LTR's have you been in?

How/why did they end?

All I'm seeing ITT is a whole lot of unwitting endorsements for a ban on pre-marital sex.

My personal policy is a total and complete shutdown of the entry of penis into the vagina until our brains can figure out what the hell is going on.

The security of my bank account and dignity is at stake.

And instead of getting a 9/10 qt you come to a llama breeding subreddit whining in greentext form.

????

If anything this thread is proof you should exhaust the pussy prior to marriage, not get married, and move on to the next pussy.

You caught a 1 in a million. My gf loves my body, and yet hates that I spend 3-4 evenings a week in the gym.

I once got accused of putting my fitness and career before her, as I seem so dedicated to both (apparently she has to come first, i cant balance 3....). 2 years into the relationship and I'm stuck in a house with her, in debt - and other than the occasional sweet day, we just fight, don't do anything, get into constant guilttrips if I make any alternative plans without her.

This happens with every girl i date and I'm really tired of it. Mid 20s yr old living a miserable life. Recently got a promotion, putting money aside for a fresh deposit so one day I can up and fuck off.

Hahaha this guy is going to be the most bitter dude in one of the r9k tier threads in a year or two when she pulls the rug out from under him

Same shit here, rarely even go out now and if i do i just dont tell her because she will go in a mood.

I just tell her i am going to the gym and eat well, so she can wait if she wants to see me.

>get first girlfriend
>be in relationship for 2 months
>think everything stays the same

are you 17, OP?

>willingly extracting protein and nutrients from you and injecting them into a female who doesn't even lift

Only the conception of my children deserves a nutritional sacrifice to that degree. They will repay me with gains of their own one day.

I have been in a few, all of them were great throughout, but longest was 3 years

I'm speaking about some high-level guys I know, though
One dude I talk to alot has a wife of 15 years, and she's a cockmad slut for him to this day, it's amazing

Talked to him alot about it, he told me basically what I posted
Women stop being attracted because guys stop being attractive
You have to keep growing, don't stop because you got a gf/wife

For real?

I used to think that the "women pushing hot guys away because they're intimidated and scared of what they could do" thing was just a meme made up by insecure dudes but the more I hear and experience shit I believe it more and more

women really do not trust Chadmode guys

I think I've attained something near peak male status and all I have to show for it is a lot of hot sexual advances from women but a hardcore mixed bag on the relationship front, they don't trust me

I didn't even cheat on her or fuck the other qts that were hitting on me. I was such a cuck.

The point is to be attracted to a sane person without your judgment being clouded by hormones and lust.

If they are boring and not fun to be around they can't hide it by hooking you with the sex meme. Basically you will discover who they really are a lot faster than 3 months.

They withold sex to be manipulative but don't expect this to be thrown back on them. Every woman expects to be able to have sex on demand. Saying no will make the mask drop really fast.

Unfortunately for your theory, sex is an integral part of any romantic relationship. If you're looking for a best friend, your method would be great. Not so much when looking for a permanent sex partner.

>got a gf
>Supportive af
>Nutritionist
>Hypes me for lifting and fighting muay thai
>"If you get to X lbs in X lift ill do whatever you want for 1 day"
>Make some damn good food for me on cheat days
>thicc

She was my best friend for 8 years before we started anything, now it just feels right man

This is a troll, right? Misogyny is completely expected on Veeky Forums.

It'll get better man, remember to pit yourself first to find happiness. My lady does suffer from some self esteem issues and anxiety (warning flag, do not date these kinds of people, as nasty as it sounds, just fucking don't, you'll save yourself a lot of confusion and stress) and at the same time as wanting to leave her, I know I'll still feel guilty as I'll be leaving her behind to further my life and happiness. It will no doubt shatter her anxiety and confidence, but I've given away way too many second chances,passed real life events and opportunities just to keep her happy.

Think of it as a sinking ship, as the captain, you'll be gutted to see it go down, but you're an absolute fool if you decide not to get off before its too late.

>just broke up with gf
>long distance
>graduated from uni at different times
>she moves back to her area because her family is there
>she makes no attempt to move to my area
>I could have moved to her city after college
>apply to jobs in her area
>no replies
>moved back home
>partly because my brother is dying
>family is in rough shape
>always been distant from them until now
>tell her why I am not putting a ton of effort into being near her
>she thinks I have other "hidden" motivations and didn't believe me 100%
>get extremely frustrated with her
>she questions my choice every few days for weeks
>she tells me that she will be upset at me for a long time
>rude and unwelcoming tone on the phone
>we have argued every few days for the past 2+ months
>still expects me to come visit her
>break up wednesday
>didn't want another two months of this shit

I didn't hate her 100% but I couldn't stand to be in a relationship with a girl who will always be a little upset with me, and does not believe me. Honestly I really miss the good times we had in our first year and a half, she was less anxious and really a great girl. Great girls are out there though, probably like 1 in 60 girls are going to be pretty solid.

I think I'll be spending a lot more of my time not having sex than having years from now.

I just want a good friend more than anything really.

Sluts don't make good mothers or keep good homes. Not to slut shame but that's not who I want to be around.

The first sane person I meet who wants children and is fun to be around for 6 months is the one.

It's normal man, one day you'll meet someone who you'll want to keep having a deteriorated relationship with.

Should've done it the MGTOW way, she is ruining your life. Does she work? She probably just puts up with you to get food in her belly and a roof over her head

It's not a fact at all. It may be common in your experience, but that just means there's something wrong with you.

This is like some incel (no offense--I'm guessing that's you) saying "it's an incontrovertible fact that women will always reject men." That dude has always been rejected and simply hasn't witnessed anything to the contrary, so he says "it's an incontrovertible fact" that his experience is representative of everyone's. But he just sucks with women, like you apparently do. You both have limited experience and can't understand how anyone else could experience anything different.

Sex doesn't taper off in every relationship. Improve your shit and you might experience it for yourself.

She does work but I earn significantly more, and she is absolutely awful at sensible spending.

I realise I should've, but the first half a year when we lived apart the relationship was near perfect. My achillies heel, I do fall for romance rather easily, often previously depending on my irl mates (who are fucking amazing, that I can be grateful for) to snap me out of it.

I've already made my decision to leave, I'm currently towing the line until i can depart with my exit strategy. it'll hurt a lot, but like a band-aid, just do it quickly and fast. I'm giving her the house and most the furniture, mainly because I'm relocating with a new opportunity in September, and simplifies the break up process significantly.

Why can't I get second dates?
why do girls say they don't want a relationship with me?

ITT: MAN-children who think the world is owed to them and women are the ones that owe it to them.

Not one of you cucks understand the give and take of a relationship. I doubt you even know about love. Even after 3 years and you still don't.

You just sound like a desperate loser. Nobody who isn't should follow your advice.

I wonder what these posters even have to gain from these kinds of hand-wavy and irrelevant posts. There's always one of you in every feel or relationship thread and I've been on this board for 6 years.

How many LTR's have you been in where the sex hasn't tapered off?

How many, and how often is the sex?

If you're going to claim it's me then let's hear about you.

>thinking a person shouldn't blatantly misrepresent themselves in the open months of a relationship means you think "the world is owed to you"

GTFO you apologist faggot

Agreed

I've been going strong for 4 years with my amazing girlfriend. She's still desperate for my cock

You're all just a bunch of faggots

My goal is a stable marriage and a big family. Not everyone has this goal.

What's desperate about not wanting sex? In experience all the ones who care about raising families get married before 25 and stay within their insular Church communities. I would be lucky to still get one.

I want a spouse willing to put aside the career and the new car and fancy vacation in favor of saving money for college. If she's like me she may be concerned enough about the state of public schooling to qualify as a homeschool instructor. How common is this trait in women today?

I have high standards they just aren't your standards.

Can you teach us instead of acting better than us?

He settled

Turn her on and also be sweet and loving

Explore her body

Don't be ugly

Care about her feelings and shit, it's all standard stuff - you guys already "know" it through pop culture but you reject it as just being pop culture.

PROTIP: It's not. Write her poems and shit

Maybe this only works with girls like mine or maybe I just got lucky who knows. Thing is I want to do these things it's not an act. That's how it has to be

You have to legit love her

Eh, I get all the results I want by just being good in bed

Read Sex God Method, niggas
Fuck your girl like she's Americas top hooker, she will love you to death

>poems and shit
is your gf latina by chance?

don't worry, you made the right choice
concentrate on your own shit, someone cool will come along

This, or he is a lowtest beta with low sex drive

I find that comment shallow and pedantic

desu i kinda wish my gf would do that
she just starts making breakfast when i tell her i wont go

tfw no gf

They're great but except they completely change in months

One. 7 years. Sex is daily if I want it. Literally never been turned down other than when she's just starting her period.

There are many variables. Choosing the right type of woman is a big one. If she seems like she's writing checks she can't cash (figuratively speaking), the sex will probably dry up. Like if she has to put up an unsustainable persona to reel you in, it probably won't end well. That's common sense. Another is what you're offering. You have to continue to be something worth fucking. It's a two-way street, and women generally care about much more than appearance. You'll get more if you try to understand her for what she is. Don't think it's wrong or retarded or whatever that women don't think like men and aren't motivated like men. They are what they are and you have to work with that. Be someone (not just a body, but a person) worth fucking--it'll be good for your sex life and your self-respect.

Also just try to be good at sex. Figure out what works for her. Communicate. If she's getting off 10-15 per fuck session, you'll have no trouble fucking as often as you want.

>Write her poems and shit

He's probably being upfront here but women like this are few and far between. The key point he made is someone worth fucking and thats something id agree with 100%. There have been a rash of colleagues of mine who refuse to condoms and to put it frankly knocked up total whores literally with the excuse of shes pretty. Their familes are furious with them and a few are threatening to cut them off. When you're younger its how much snatch can I slay but as you get a little older it becomes what am I risking by doing this literally.

Once youre able to get a plane ticket and go to other parts of the world and see women everywhere you kinda just stop caring. If you get laid great but most of the other time is spent farming coin or getting other work done. My father has told me on multiple occasions if you get some bubble brain knocked up I'm cutting you off period. Changes the way you think about that piece of snatch but probably one of the better responses I've seen from a guy here.

Good luck bro and I hope it works out for you

My fellow friends I need advice and I think this thread is perfect for it.
Should I dump my girlfriend or not
Pros
She is very sweet caring 7/10
Nice facial eastetics somewhat good body, tall nice hair, cleans and cooks
Cons
Smokes cigarettes, drinks Shit ton of coke, spoiled youngest kid of the family, uncaring for money, kinda annoying at times.

I used to love her so much but now it's seem to fade away... Plus we are doing long distance so Idk pls help

You said it, brother. Basically the exact same situation here. Women are overrated and if you want a lifelong partner who actually respects you, what you want is a male friend.

2 year shelf life is pretty much all that's in women as far as decent/correct behavior goes. But hell, when it comes down to it is that such a bad thing? You can trade in for a younger model every two years. And being able to get 18-21 year old trim is a great motivator to keep lifting often.

Do you have an alternative? If not, wait untill you find one and then compare options

If you truly care about her (You know what you feel deep down), you can change her. Being spoiled, uncaring of money and drinking coke is easy, but it takes determination. Smoking cigarette isn't that big of deal, but it's hard to leave anyway

>LOL be sincere? What a f-H-aggot
>teach me ur ways I'm tired of being lonely :,(

>GF is supportive
>Been with her 8 years
>Gets preggo, so I gotta be attentive
>Baby's born, have a beautiful lil girl
>Everything's great.
>Couples months in now can't even get a full night of sleep
>Mfw my daughter's a gains goblin

>let's talk ITT about how much we love women

You chose the wrong place, mate.

Why does it seem like every girl is in a relationship and every guy is single? Even the ones who are not single act like they are (they are miserable)

Why are relationships so hard Veeky Forums? I thought getting bigger would boost my wellbeing and confidence.

There is always an alternative. It's not hard getting a gf.
That is the thing that I don't know deep inside what I want. Plus I am 22 so no need to settle down just yet

Got lucky bra.
Not all of them are that great.

Fug I know this feel.
Slowly going from sex 3x a day to sex 1x a month.
I usually go full retard and stay too long because feels.

I had a similar thing happen, gf was paranoid I'd leave her for someone at my gym, she in turn left me.

Girls are generally pretty damn insecure, I would say most just don't want to date above their own league, they prefer to be the pretty one or equal footing. A 6/10 girl probably doesn't want a 10/10 model, because she knows he can do better and probably will leave her.

Either you won the lottery or...

I have a 9month old boy... Shit is rough

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAN ON PREMARITAL SEX FUCKING CRINGE LMFAO

Let's be real. You aren't disgusted by women. They're disgusted by YOU. You pretending to not care about them is just a ridiculous, hilariously pathetic COPING MECHANISM you use to act like you're "going your own way" without realising you've been SENT there, by women.

So fucking hilarious how you gymcels CONSTANTLY talk about how you're so much better than women after spending 3 years powerlifting, when in reality you're still INVISIBLE to them.

It's hilarious in a way, you guys talk about "hitting new milestones" and how many days you've trained this week, but... where are your lays? where are the girls you're so above? Where... where's ANYTHING besides sexual frustration? Fucking nowhere. We are utteryl invisible to women, and they could not give less of a fuck about guys like us.

what kind of things does she say to pump you up?

Fuck... I just want to be able to sleep again. I've had really good workouts that I feel like they've gone to waste. My daughter's only 7months old as well. When will they sleep full night's?

Feels good bro.

Been dating my girlfriend for one year plus, both of us still try, the sex is even better than it was at the beginning, and we're both well educated with good jobs.

The reason why Veeky Forums has trouble with women is because a lot of people here have it in their heads that, somehow, 50% of the population is mean-spirited and selfish because they have a vagina. That attitude turns off every woman worth something, leaving them with only the women who actually are mean-spirited and selfish. Its self-fulfilling.

"if you don't hit a PR today, I'm fucking Brad from accounting"

>gf is a runner so she helps me run for my cut
>In return I teach her about living and we go to the gym together
>very supportive of each other

Gains Goblin was a lie.

You are almost there. Ours was about a year old when she started sleeping all night.

Very true.

Here's a good read:
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/29/opinion/sunday/why-you-will-marry-the-wrong-person.html

>2017
>having kids with a woman
congrats, you fucked up your life

>Girl tries to trick me into thinking she's not the normal slut type
>Is actually named Stacy, the irony
>Dad left her so daddy issues galore
>See right through it
>Fuck that ass anyway since she's smoking hot for now
>Find out later that she does cocaine
>Don't care cause I'm not marrying her
>Get a bit buzzed one night and head over to her house
>She's not there, went out to a party without telling me
>Mom invites me in for dinner because she's a nice person
>She's also super hot, like 25 hot even though she's 36
>We share a bottle of wine, and long story short, one thing leads to another and I end up staying the night
>My gf comes home the next day and sees my shit at her door
>Finds me in bed with her mom
>Tfw it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Stacys mom

It makes some sense. The chief thing they value in a relationship is security. The chief thing men (tend) to value is looks. If they've had rocky experiences with attractive men in the past they will probably be preemptive when dealing with them.

That's all I can really rationalize at this point given the experiences I've had with girls who previously dated men who were fairly mediocre compared to me.

>gf goes out without telling you
>you fuck her mom

sounds about even

Well played. It's been years since I've been tricked like that.

you stop making an effort you lazy fuck

I am 28 and for everyone I know including myself this is the same situation. Fuck knows how people go through 30+ years of this shit.

>tfw Polish qt gf
>cooks delicious meals and insists that a real man should have a little bit of fat
best excuse not to do any cutting ever

I find it's me as much as them sometimes with sex. You get bored after about a year of dating a chick and once you move in that's it.

how many cocks did she take until she decided now is the time to walk the safe road and date you?

>1 year

Kek

18-24 months is when relationships start to dwindle

You are nothing, stop talking

>Going to gf her her favorite snack tomorrow for valentines
>I'm making it seem like some little thing I just thought of
>Feel like there's tons of signs she does like
But at the same time I just don't know, I'm slightly considering asking her out to do something tomorrow night, but I don't know

give* I don't know why it says gf, guess my mind subconsciously knows what I want

im german and there are literally no german girls anymore who can cook and clean and also do it, they all study engineering ir have a solid career with 21, seriously thinking about dating turkish girls from now on

All i want is someone who already cooked when i come home to my house

5'2 Asian gf vs tall busty white gf

What would you go for?

>be an average chubby guy
>don't approach any girls because insecure about my looks
>get Veeky Forums
>average chubby girls reject me because THEY are insecure about my looks
>don't approach the really hot ones because still beta at heart

I can't win.