He can still make it, r-right guys?

He can still make it, r-right guys?

She makes more than him retard.

K E K

But....What does she see in him?

What a cuck

is this the nightingale effect?

No, it's the "youtube dosh and banking on the poor fat invalid dying soon" effect.

Try to activate both of your brain cells and figure it out.

>source: my bruised, abscessed fat ass

She should feel bad for enabling him. He can't feed himself so she's maintaning his horrendous lifestyle like a literal succubus

the sooner he kicks the bucket the sooner the bull can move in the house

Wtf I laughed because I thought this was a joke but it's a real tweet by her

Why would there be a prenup? He's broke and is going to die within a few years anyway.

>cards

One for Boogie, one for the bull?

Memes aside, the pieces are beginning to fit together

:)

Nigga did you really just call Uncle Scrooge Donald Duck??

i bet they cage boogies microdick in a cage and make him watch as the bull takes his jewish wife. maybe they even force him to taste the load because he's bulking anyway

>not posting the twitter caption "Love

Everything except his genitals.

ugh she has hippopotamus gums and teeth.

I hate women.

There are published books for women on how to manipulate men in to providing for them financially. Specific strategies on how to leverage sex for monetary gain without ever actually fucking them.

Lol yea theres no books on men manipulating women for sex and nothing else. Keep your redpill shit to /pol/ and /r9k/ plz

He cant leave the house so she can pretty much lead any life she wants. And she gets to seem like a good person sticking with him. Idk maybe she wants to be done but rather just wait for him to die.

If youre such a beta that you get tricked into financially providing for a girl unlike, you know, the millions of marriages where too people like each other and both work, then you deserve to get wallet-cucked