Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWInSl98Fhk
youtu.be/nau1iOwfGQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=kw7IBJaN6rQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

got my skateboard right here!

Ylis on speed againXDd

Use steroids instead.

>tfw you first discover that the scooby you've started watching videos of is married to a man

Don't stop.

how does this guy maintain his erect nipples? every single video where he's shirtless, his nipples look like they were recently pumped. is he some kind of bsdm freak?

Wtf I like sterons now

Wtf I hate scooby now

Stop lying about TRT useage you faggot.

Scooby is the kind of fake natty who is careful to never explicitly claim natty; when asked about TRT or any other kind of hormone usage, he spends 20 minutes telling the truth about how hard he works, how perfect his nutrition is and of course, how long he's been training. But he's careful to never outright claim "I have never used steroids" because he realizes someone might come out of the woodwork to dox him, at which point he can claim he never denied it.

I seriously do not get how anyone could be surprised. It was obvious from his first few videos back in 2006. Do you know a lot of straight men who own a pair of short shorts like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=SWInSl98Fhk

Or he'll tell you what TRT is. On his about me someone asks if he is on TRT and he explains what TRT is instead of yes/no.

Hurr he never actually denied it!
>" My muscle growth was the result of decades of hard work and clean eating, not steroids, but again, believe whatever makes you want."

You don't get it. That's his way of talking around it without explicitly saying "I have never used steroids." Pro bodybuilders say the same thing all the time, even the ones who admit to using gear.

"It's about work ethic and dedication. Steroids don't make a champion."

youtu.be/nau1iOwfGQ4

Hell, Arnold said the same thing for years. "I never used steroids to build muscle. I used them as part of my precontest diet to preserve lean tissue." In other words, he's admitting it without admitting that they built his body. Scooby essentially says the same thing, just without the part where he admits using.

Scooby tells the truth (ad nauseum) while just never telling the full truth.

He just implies that test injections are not sterons in his book

why do people think that you will look like arnold by simply injecting shit in your ass? are you deluded? you have to work extremely hard to take advantage of steroids and eat a shit load of food otherwise you won't look much better.

>why do people think that you will look like arnold by simply injecting shit in your ass?
I'm not aware of anyone who does think that. Can you find an example of someone saying that ITT?

>you have to work extremely hard to take advantage of steroids and eat a shit load of food otherwise you won't look much better.
I certainly agree. In fact, I don't know anyone who disagrees. Steroids do very little without working very hard. But...working hard without steroids just doesn't produce the same result.

I guess I'm a little confused as to how you could possibly get that from my post; that is, infer that I believe that any lazy fool can literally inject testosterone and other drugs and wake up looking like Arnold. Nothing could be further from the truth. However, I do somewhat resent Arnold denying that they actually helped him build muscle. If they only helped preserve muscle, no one would use gear in the off season as there would simply be no point. But I at least give him credit for admitting that he's used. That deserves a lot of respect and shows a lot of character, especially for someone in his position as an extremely high profile public figure.

The point I was making is simple: unlike Arnold, Scooby skirts the issue completely, like a politician. He talks around it by (truthfully) stating that he's worked hard for 30 years and is far more dedicated than most people. That's certainly true, it's just not a full disclosure of what he has done to build his physique.

Well yeah. But you can get pretty goddamned close if you honestly don't give a fuck about living another 25 years.

Just take a look at boston loyd, zyzz, and the entire 'aesthetics' crew. That gaggle of retards and queers are doing astronomical amounts of drugs and doing the bare minimum if anything at all and are seeing results that would make the mentzer twins roll in their graves.

>stop squatting

t. DYEL

>hat gaggle of retards and queers are doing astronomical amounts of drugs
>take a look at zyzz

He's dead. Pretty good example tbqhwy

>scooby
>dyel

That was not a question

>That was not a question
He's saying Scooby isn't dyel, so your inference that only a dyel tells you to not squat is flawed. It's not intended to be a question but a rebuttal.

This entire infographic is retarded. Scooby makes videos helping newbies get into fitness. He's not about to jump into a pile of liability issues by suggesting gym newcomers start frauding.

If you're asking some youtube celeb about steroid usage, you don't need to be doing them in the first place.

>Open letter to Scooby
>infographic

U wot

>Do you know a lot of straight men who own a pair of short shorts like this?
Mine are similar and I'm straight, apart from being drawn to gachi. I like only the music tho and ignore the videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=kw7IBJaN6rQ

>browsing Veeky Forums
>straight
Yeah right

Well good thing that isn't an infographic.
Also, what liability issues? He's not certified.
As long as he doesn't pretend to be certified at anything, he can recommend meth and be fine, legally.

>This entire infographic is retarded
It's a letter, not an infographic.

>Scooby makes videos helping newbies get into fitness
Good for him.

>He's not about to jump into a pile of liability issues by suggesting gym newcomers start frauding.
That's not what letter called for.

>If you're asking some youtube celeb about steroid usage, you don't need to be doing them in the first place.
The message I got from the letter is that, at a minimum, it would be nice if he'd stop lying to people about his own history of drug use.

He generally opts for a "no comment" instead of a lie. He's admitted to using if you can read between the lines. IDK why people need him to come out and make an unambiguous statement.

>I'm straight

Who's going to make me?