I work as a lawyer. I don't have the time to work out like a moron. How do I lose weight?

I work as a lawyer. I don't have the time to work out like a moron. How do I lose weight?

I know dieting works but I need the energy to keep working.

I'll tell you if you give me a quick rundown on those guys.

can someone give me a quick rundown on the "quick rundown" meme?

Get some caffeine pills and watch out what you eat. Don't eat late at night and try to get some 8 hours of proper sleep.

Dumb for ed meme about some rich spoiled guys who can't contribute to serious science and had shitty plastic surgery. The "rundown" on them includes unsubstantiated """""""facts"""""""" and things that cannot actually happen (eg claims IQ above 200, highest recorded is 175, and highest theoretical is 200).

Lawyer here

I work 10-11 hour days and some weekends

I have a home gym and wake up at 4:30am and lift there

Get good and stop making excuses faggot

Do supersets. You can do lots of workouts in a short period of time.

thanks for the reply, but how can i know if this rundown is accurate or if it contains unsubstantiated facts?

Getting proper sleep is hard, but doable.
> caffeine pills
Thanks. Any suggestions?

Supersets?

I'm a lawyer, I make time to work out because my fitness is important to me. If it were important to you, you'd do the same, and you'd watch what you ate.
Basically, if you have the time to post on a Hewbrew Pottery Exchange you have time to exercise.

>I don't have time
>I have a fast metabolism
>I don't wanna get too big and bulky

Basically, go fuck yourself nigger. I hate you.

By doing actual research instead of pulling statements out of your ass like the "Bog rundown". For example, the person with the Guiness Record for IQ is Marilyn Savant with a 220 IQ. She attained this as a child. However, in her adult years, she attained a much lower IQ. Even with the Flynn Effect, IQ stays fairly consistent throughout a person's lifetime. This just shows how dumb the IQ statement is. In contact with aliens? No proof of them. Show me where there is documented proof that the Rothschild family "bows" down to them? Protip: there isn't except in quackjob conspiracy theory videos. They're shitty TV """"scientists"""" whose PhD's made zero contribution to the field and are nowhere relevent.

Wow you're one of those shitty faggots with a chip on your shoulder who became a lawyer because you thought it would command respect.
Good one. You definitely belong here.

I don't care about you, you shitstain of a human being. You are excrement. Disgusting. I hope you suck on your poopstained doubleheaded dildo and die, pigfucking atheist.

Buy a rower. Get up early and do 30 minutes to an hour of rowing each morning before work, while watching your choice of TV series on netflix.

You will be pleasantly surprised that cardio actually gives you more energy through the day.

Holy hecking youre an IQ incel

Fuckin fat loser lol how does someone graduate law school but can't put down the fucking fork ffs.

What is your name, where do you live, where do you bank?

At least I'm good at my job faggot.

This type of SHIT is why noone should post on THIS LOW IQ FORUM.

>projecting this hard
You must suck at your job

Non sequitur you piece of shit. Do the world the favor of not only killing yourself, but your entire family and all of your gay ass rimming friends, Mohammed.

Give me some good advice fuckers. Suck my dick.

You can lose weight without going hungry if you eat proper. That or just eat extra throughout the day and have a very small dinner and go to bed hungry.

If you had half a brain, you'd just track your food intake on Myfitnesspal

>graduated law school
>cant eat less

Kek your average "im not fat im just full of JUSTISE

11/10 pasta m8

If you go to bed hungry, you cannot fall asleep, faggot.

that's what you think you lard gargling shitbag

>not making time

You're a bitch. This excuse is going to hinder every part of your life including your bitch career.

Lmao wtf is going on in this thread?

OP is a fag.

The scales balance because of you. Get a blind wife now to complete the package.

>Senior partner in under 40 years

smart enough the pass the bar exam

not smart enough to figure this out

Most people are good lawyers are probably also good readers.

Which you've proven you're not by not READING THE FUCKING STICKY

Get over yourself

>cant work out because no time
>cant diet because wont fall asleep

you are a true lawyer, making excuses
but you have to understand that this time youre not the one fucking over somebody else
you are fucking yourself up
be real with yourself, put in the work, or stay in your lawyer blame pushing mentality forever
this is not something that you can exploit another loophole in
this is biology
put in work
or get out