Are these a meme, or do you guys use these?

Are these a meme, or do you guys use these?

Other urls found in this thread:

thekitchn.com/use-this-simple-trick-to-determine-whether-an-avocado-is-ripe-inside-tips-from-the-kitchn-172933
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20351774
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25060792
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7489230
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23804810
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2676998/
phenol-explorer.eu/contents/food/154
cochrane.org/CD011737/VASC_effect-of-cutting-down-on-the-saturated-fat-we-eat-on-our-risk-of-heart-disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27677368
apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/246104/1/9789241565349-eng.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9322191
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love avocados
Idgaf
You can take my dreams but you can never take my avos

They're pretty good for splorching, although I can only fit two.

>do you guys use these?

Yes, they make a good makeshift fleshlight.

avocado + whipped cream + peanut butter

fuck yeah

How do you prep/eat that? Do you just slice up cado and put pb/whipped cream on it?

yeah

How can I make avocado's shitty taste less shitty?

thekitchn.com/use-this-simple-trick-to-determine-whether-an-avocado-is-ripe-inside-tips-from-the-kitchn-172933

They're stupidly expensive where I live, so I don't.

I make Homemade guacamole for with my chilli

1-2 avocados a day crew checking in.

Sandwiches, omelets, Sliced atop chicken boobies, salads, etc.

Cube up some chicken booby and heat it up in a pan. When hot, toss with green salsa and put on plate. Top with cubed avocado and some shredded cheese. If you need to carb up, put this on rice.

And don't eat the seed.

Mufa is horrible, their only selling points are fiber and polyphenol content

How else would I make quac?

>Mufa is horrible

you've got that the wrong way around. avoid pufas, get lots of mufas.

>get lots of heart disease
I'll pass

meh there's so much contradictory advice around nutrition that i can't even be bothered to find a link that supports what i said

What study is that from? I've heard of some studies failing to see benefit from MUFAs because the MUFAs being studied came mainly from meat rather than nuts, avocado, and olive oil

So you can't understand it and just make stuff up instead? Good to know

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20351774

>nuts, avocado, and olive oil
Those all have fiber and polyphenol compounds

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25060792

But those can be gotten elsewhere. When you look at mufa in isolation its more atherogenic

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7489230
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23804810

I find these hard to fit in my macros. I cant only consume 45 g of fat. These things have like 16 in just 50 grams.

But they're so good. Fuck slimcados tho. I'm forced to use salt with those all the time.

Avocados are god tier. I either cut it in half and eat it with a spoon or put it on a turkey sandwich.

Avacado is more of a fat than a carb

Enjoy your low test and all the bullshit that comes with it faggit

try them with cottage cheese and balsamic vinegar

you could just swallow sunflower oil for muh fats or vitamin E, if you're that autistic

don't fall for fancy shit or mom science

>Those all have fiber and polyphenol compounds
>But those can be gotten elsewhere.

Different foods have different polyphenols. You can't replace one source of polyphenols with another, you can either consume a variety of foods or miss out on some polyphenols from the foods you don't eat.

>When you look at mufa in isolation its more atherogenic

Why would you look at MUFA in isolation? OP's talking about avocados, a whole food

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20351774

Yep. They got their data on MUFA from this look at 11 cohort studies

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2676998/

>it should be mentioned that the main source of MUFAs was animal fat, whereby confounding from other dietary components in meat and dairy products cannot be excluded.

MUFA when it's coming along with SFA and cholesterol from meat isn't good for you, but MUFA from nuts and avocado are.

>$2 for a single fucking one in canada

no..I'm not made of money.

I eat an avocado a day lads, AMA

did it made you chad if no kys

My bench went up from 185-225x3 in like 2.5 weeks

what are the advantage of them anyway?

>Different foods have different polyphenols. You can't replace one source of polyphenols with another, you can either consume a variety of foods or miss out on some polyphenols from the foods you don't eat.
Avocado commission pls leave, there is literally nothing unique about the fiber and polyphenols in avocados

phenol-explorer.eu/contents/food/154

>Why would you look at MUFA in isolation? OP's talking about avocados, a whole food
Because thats what the discussion was originally about Also foods are composed of good and bad components, 'whole food' is vague and oversimple/reductionist

They are delicious and nutritious :^)

>MUFA when it's coming along with SFA and cholesterol from meat isn't good for you
But then sfa alone should be worse, but its not for reasons pointed out in the other studies. Highest evidence comes from replacing sfa with pufa not mufa

cochrane.org/CD011737/VASC_effect-of-cutting-down-on-the-saturated-fat-we-eat-on-our-risk-of-heart-disease

>but MUFA from nuts and avocado are.
Nope not compared to pufa/sfa enriched lipoproteins when everything else like fiber and polyphenols are matched as I just explained, best is pufa which also lowers ldl-c, ldl-p, and postprandial lipemia way more

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27677368
apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/246104/1/9789241565349-eng.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9322191

and can be gotten in abundance from 'whole food' like walnuts and chia seed too

they are not delicious

Right. That's why if you want to carb up, I suggest putting it on rice.

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

I love them, but they're about to get real damn expensive thanks to the trumpkins who think tariffs are good

shilltards still shitposting over their butthurt? you can go behind the wall where you belong now.

Underage autistic child detected

A little salt and red pepper flakes, god tier snack, eggs topping or sandwich topping

>tampering with merchandise
What kind of savage wrote this? It's all well and good to test avocados you've already bought like this, but this article is suggesting you molest avocados that are still at the store.

What's a mufa?

O wait I got it
Mono/Poly unsaturated fats! I smat.

>fatty acids
Fixed

by eating it with your mouth

Gayest diet evar!

Nutricious as fuck, absolutely not a meme.

salt..

A pooled analysis of 11 observational cohorts that doesn't even show significance isn't doing your argument much good.

toast, a fried egg, salt & pepper. make a sandwich out of it.

Only correct answer.

South America?

>doesn't show significance compared to SATURATED FAT which is known to be bad
>let's ignore all the other non-observational studies posted itt and pretend it's the whole argument
Kys dumb avocadoposter

This is why I come to Veeky Forums instead of Reddit.

They aren't meant for you. You are a genetic dead end.

How's that arrested development working for you

i literally lift avocados wtf u talkin about

what is with this phrasing. use??? am i making a fucking building out of them??

I love them with a bit of soy sauce

>fried eggs
>sourdough toast topped with:
>hummus
>avocado
>black pepper

great, cheap breakfast, and all the gains you could ask for

Avocados are more afraid of you than you are of them. Honestly, you shouldn't be so afraid of them they're good for you human.

Jeb!

salt and vinegar of your choice also works well....just guac it and spread over something.

>cut avocado in half
>sprinkle salt and pepper over it
>take half a lemon and squeeze the juice over the avocado

enjoy god tier avocado.

Turn it into guacamole

Fucking tasty, good for T production
Guac you pleb

tariffs are good you idiot. take an economics class that isnt slanted globalist. Hint: the shitty econ class you took at your failing liberal college doesnt count.