Started eating vegan

Started eating vegan
I feel more conscious, my stomach is constantly full and I'm always satisfied, I have no more problems going to the bathroom, and I feel like my mind is sharper than ever. My lifts have steadily improved after a plateau.

Also my sex drive is in full overdrive.
I thought veganism was a meme, but it actually works.

Good on ya man, the sheer volume of food is what turns me off of it. I can't afford that much shit and I ain't gonna survive on rice alone.

what are your macros?

do you use soy substitutes?

> just started

> all these claims

smash that mf placebo button son

Do you really want to have synthol tits?

That's pretty cool OP, because I just started eating vegans.
I feel more conscious, my stomach is constantly full and I'm always satisfied, I have no more problems going to the bathroom, and I feel like my mind is sharper than ever. My lifts have steadily improved after a plateau.

Also my sex drive is in full overdrive.
I thought cannibalism was a meme, but it actually works.

>just started
yes

>mfw when meat eaters will never know how amazing it feels to be vegan

Not a bait actually, meat eater.

I hate it honestly, 3k calories as a vegan is way too much food and a lot of gas. Those mock meat products do not agree with my stomach, chicken/eggs/dairy do.

I masturbated 8 hours before I went to the gym today on 4 hours of sleep, and still hit a bench pr. You don't need any kind of special diet, just fucking eat what you like.

You might be saying
>But muh animals

Who gives a fuck, once you die you might as well have never have existed. Who gives a shit about animals?

>I feel more conscious, my stomach is constantly full and I'm always satisfied, I have no more problems going to the bathroom,
what is dietary fiber
>and I feel like my mind is sharper
what is stable blood sugar levels
>My lifts have steadily improved after a plateau.
>Also my sex drive is in full overdrive.
what is stable cortisol levels

all of this you can achieve with any balanced diet. you probably went from eating shit to eating a more mindful diet. you can do this without going vegetarian.

me when i started paleo a year ago. feels clean and good man

Don't eat mock meats re re

>paleo

stupid amerishits having to jump on fadwagons just to eat clean

Then you have to eat a ton of beans, pasta, tofu or other tricky dick shit. It's easier to eat steak, chicken, eggs, cheese. If you're happy being vegan, go for it. I like fatty food and meat. The oldest ww2 vet(109) has been drinking milk for over 100 years. He eats ice cream every night.

Sounds like either placebo or you just started eating healthy. You can only gain from eating the souls of animals.

109 unhealthy years

>easier
It's easier to eat animal products because I'm to lazy to eat healthy food so I'm paying destruction of the environment and the death and torturing of animals - you

He's so unhealthy outliving everyone and still passing driving tests. You seriously think his life would be different if he was vegan? It makes no difference. You find foods that agree with you and be consistent.

>I feel more conscious
you mean........enlightened?
*tip