Are cold showers a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCjQ1Eqp7CI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sorta.

start off hot to open up poors

finish with cold water

anything that uses the word detoxify is probably bullshit
this, if you have issues with acne or oily skin in general, if you step out of a shower while still hot you will be sweating for about 5 minutes after.

You will get sick more.

>Detoxify

nice meme

My 2 cents
I didn't start because of the meme but because my place is a shithole where the water starts lukewarm on a good day, cold on a cold day.
Forcing yourself to do something uncomfortable builds will the same way lifting builds muscle.

This

I like cold showers. At first I thought cold showers are too hard, then I saw this guys:
youtube.com/watch?v=DCjQ1Eqp7CI

I heard cold water tightens your skin and makes you look more ripped

/thread

OP's pic is pure broscience and memery.

Explain to me how pores open you momscience mong

the muscle in the skin naturally clenches to keep warm, when its too warm it relaxes opening up the pore to release heat, and the hot steam helps take any dirt that was trapped. If u take steam showers long enough, ur walls will get yellow drips which is the dirt from ur pores

Thats bullshit there is no muscle that controlls the opening and closure of pores

>fresh supply of blood for organs
>detox
>cleanse
>toxins
What kind of nonsense is this? Jesus Christ. Also, why does it mention "contracts your muscles"? What the fuck?

>tfw I eat activated almonds while taking a cold shower

Despite what your mother told you, you can’t steam your pores open. ‘Pores do not have muscles around their opening to allow them to open and close,’. However, steaming the skin can help loosen up underlying debris, making blackheads easier to extract

>heat doesn't open pores
Congrats, you are the dumbest person on the internet today

>copy pasting a mom blog to disprove momscience
ironic

>I don't know shit about biology and human body

this is best answer. you're gonna be less clean after if you come out hot. I wanna try them but my gay shower has one temp only

when im in the shower and its warm and i think about how horrible it would be to make it cold idk why anyone would do this