Why is the Altaic/Turko-Mongolic language family hypotheses no longer widely accepted?

Why is the Altaic/Turko-Mongolic language family hypotheses no longer widely accepted?

Also Asian anthropology general

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/6345901/The_end_of_the_Altaic_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because it's better explained as a sprachbund

There are some crazy theories about Korean and Japanese, in particular the latter. Association with Austronesian or even Dravidian languages.

because of wh*Te devils who want to seperate TÜRKs from other BLACK people.

AFRO-ASIATIC languages are also related to TÜRK languages.

Because even as a layman I can recognize how flimsy the evidence is. Also, it was “conveniently” popularized around the time that nationalist Turks were trying to distance themselves from Arabs, Persians, and Greeks, and were we wuzzing as their Turkic ancestors.

>Also, it was “conveniently” popularized around the time that nationalist Turks were trying to distance themselves from Arabs, Persians, and Greeks

wh*Tes are fucking retarded. you subhuman insects should be banned from this board.

Why haven't we banned all kara boga posters yet? It stopped being funny ages ago when /pol/ didn't get triggered anymore.

>/pol/ didn't get triggered anymore

bitch please /pol always gets triggered

also i'm serious i see wh*Tes as inferior subhumans do you think i'm joking lmao you'Ll understand that i'm not joking when we reconquer europe with our BLACK brothers.

There's just very little vocabulary that's even potentially related, especially to bring Korean/Japanese/Ainu into the picture.

but we literally wuz

Fantastic post, a really worth while contribution you made

I think he's talking about using Altaic to we wuz as mongols

give it time its still pretty funny imo

Modern "Turks" are from a million different ethnic groups

Spamming it in every thread really isn't

THIS

WE

academia.edu/6345901/The_end_of_the_Altaic_controversy
Read this, it was never a good hypothesis, and even some of the theory's biggest proponents gave up on it.

>WE WUZ ASIAN

pls

you're new here, aren't you?
/pol/ doesn't give a fuck about Veeky Forums, and the two turkposters were just roached at when they took their gay forced shit to /pol/
it's probably just leftypol autism desu

Mind Blowing

I've never heard of Dene-Daic nor Borean, i wasn't even aware that there was a Gallo-Iberian subgroup.

You never heard about this because it's a retarded grouping that doesn't exist.

It makes some sense considering the Ainu.

Are you? This is a relatively recent meme.