Everybody here is talking about SHITCOINS when there is the best coin out here : ZenCash

Everybody here is talking about SHITCOINS when there is the best coin out here : ZenCash.

I told you to buy at 340 at 370 at 390 and even at 420.

You really want to stay poor right ? You are gonna buy when Zencash hits 800k sats ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zencashofficial/status/922933027830984705
blog.zensystem.io/new-zencash-livestream-schedule-wednesday-1pm-edt-held-biweekly/
pastebin.com/qkchGEsQ
zen.lebre.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Took all my btc on jewrixx feelsbadman

You are making stressed money, I'm making Zen money with Zencash

Buy it now or regret later

twitter.com/zencashofficial/status/922933027830984705

blog.zensystem.io/new-zencash-livestream-schedule-wednesday-1pm-edt-held-biweekly/

Get it while it's cheap

Last time I'm warning you, whales are accumulating.

Now, I will only bump this thread when Zencash will be at 500 to say "Told you"

Bro I already loaded up on as much ZEN as I could on bittrex shit is primed for a massive run . People are gonna wake up and its gonna be $55+ and then it will be too late.

But why, user? Won't someone just actually fucking describe the properties of this crypto and what it does (if anything?)

>Everybody here is talking about SHITCOINS when there is the best coin out here

Let me stop you right there, since you aren't talking about SALT.

People are dumb. They would rather buy these stupid 200m market cap ICOs and stupid meme coins than legit ones that solve actual problems.

You're probably right, they will probably FOMO in when it hits 1k sats because they still won't learn their lesson at 800 sats

If Monero is a private payment system, ZenCash is a privacy platform. This will allow messaging, payments, publishing etc. to all be done with complete privacy. Whats more, the privacy features of ZenCash are superior to Monero and Dash and it has been suggested it will overtake these two.

Do your own research tho.

With the secure masternodes coming, ZenCash will offer anonymous transactions, messaging, and file storage. It'll work as a platform, where other developers will be able to create anonymous apps and sub platforms. No need for multiple anonymous projects if one can do it all within its own ecosystem.

Let me ask, you didn't listened ?

It must be so good to be a poorfag

Yup that is HUGE. ZEN can change the way we communicate.

How are the privacy features better exactly? Opaque Blockchain and default IP hiding?

Everything is perfectly explained here : pastebin.com/qkchGEsQ

Not really, i've read that report multiple times but it gives me 0 info on how this is actually more private

How much will running a secure masternode earn? I'm all about passive earning and added this coin to my portfolio alongside Ark and OMG, but I don't get the details. Mostly bought out of PBC hype (and got in early, luckily) and found out about the node profitability later.

secure nodes
end to end encryption
full privacy platform

etc
It depends on how many nodes are running

calculator : zen.lebre.net

Maybe I undershot the VPS price but this is unreal. Did I just win the lotto?

How the fuck is this thing still going up.

FOMO overdrive right now

And this is at less than current market rate

So telegram? Big whoop.

I don't think there'll only be 5 nodes running mate

Ha! I didn't even think of that. Lottery-winner ambition reporting in

There's something wrong in it.

SO, you need "only" 42 ZEN to run a secure node and they give you 1512 ZEN as monthly reward?!

It depends on the total number of nodes running in the world. Could be 1000 nodes, could be 100000 nodes.

This guy has it figured out

Mathematically it cannot be 100000.

ill never forgive myself for not trusting that palm beach insider from here

believed in the fucking fudders that said he was a scammer.. fuck... had this sinking feeling in my gut ever since. Had 2 BTC (~$12000) ready...

would be ~6 BTC now

Man I swing traded this thing then exited thinking it would dwindle down for a while. I feel like absolute shit buying at 480k when I previously bought and sold between 180k and 300k...

Trying to wait for a good re-entry point now but it just keeps going up.

That said, I just did the maths... if this thing was to replace the market cap of Monero, it would be more than 20x the current price. These $20 coins have a legit chance of being $500 each in a year.

This time next year I guarantee I'll be laughing about how I was stressing over a couple of $ price difference.