Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqiJA5H_wIY
builtlean.com/2012/10/03/complete-vs-incomplete-protein-sources/
youtube.com/watch?v=-4s1I13tmQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not even a little bit
babies fed on milk from a vegan mother die from malnutrition

The studies say no.

This is the most laughably ridiculous thing I've ever read in one of these vegan threads.

>AYO SHE GOT A FACE LIKE A HAM AND A BODY LIKE DA HOLLACAUST

Look at his fucked up ass and tell me. Get this man a butter fried steak

Does that creature look healthy to you?

Wanted to post that article about a vegan woman who wanted to show how veganism is cool by climbing Mt. Everest
She died.

>meat eater logic

What studies? Vegans have the smallest negative impact on environment, the smallest obesity rates, the strongest hearts and the overall healthiest lives.

>she
>beard

>man
>implying

this argument right here is so retarded
using kale as an example
4,3 grams per 100 gram, i can easy eat a steak around 300 grams+, and would hit 60 grams of protein, so if i want to reduce my calorie intake i should just grab 1-2kg of kale next time?

case for the brest milk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371172/French-vegan-couple-face-jail-child-neglect-baby-died-vitamin-deficiency.html

in other cases hospitals were able to save the children. last summer there was some case IIRC

>Vegans have the smallest negative impact on environment
because they are the minority. what do you think would happen if everyone switched to vegan?

where is its chin?

Uhh, xhe identifies xherself as nonbinary, shitlord. Xhe can have whatever facial hair xhe wants

It's fucking 2017. I thought we were better than this

lmao someone tell this nigga the hall of cost ended and feed him

>waaaaaaaaaa kill more animals waaaaaaaa I am too weak to chew a little bit more waaaaaaaaa

bullshit argument, read every single source out there, veganism is the best way for our environment

Humans would stop over producing livestock and the energy used to kill and transport animals would greatly decrease. Methane levels would decrease and food supplies would increase since there aren't 1.5 billion cows eating and shitting up the planet.

and how would you grow vegan food that is not even 1/3 in calories in place of those 1.5 billion cows?

there is a video i need to find it. basically a vegan tries to prove a point with protein and eats like a gigantic pile of salat. like kilos of it. ther person sits there for like an hour and suffers through that pile to prove its viable.

I'm a vegetarian and this argument is retarded.
100 calories of broccoli is much more massive than 100 calories of beef, thus harder to consume in large quantities.

alright then, im sure next time i want to make a meal with around 75gram of protein i will cook 3kg Broccoli, im sure the vitamin overdose is just good for me yeah? also 3kg of broccoli must be nothing compared to a 300 gram steak for my stomach right?
Cmon lad use atleast a better alternative than these, Beans can be used more effectively than these vegetables that u need a couple of kilos to get a decent protein amount.
Or just use the argument that we dont need that much protein anyway.

I have been eating around 400 grams of meat 3-4 times a week for 2 years now, i know its not really healthy, but please show me an example of someone who is not a cow that eats around 10 kg broccoli every week for multiple years

Then it something like pic related.

*eat

exactly, its retarded that they use this argument, they should use beans or vegan protein powder as an argument, i dont care if people go vegan or not, and i understand some of the risk of meat,
but pretending that eating food with less than 5% protein per 100gram is an viable option to get 50grams+ a meal is just a really idiotic argument at this point
pretty much this

>PB&J
>2017

Diabetes

Exactly! thats the kind of stuff they should preach! im still gonna eat meat, but that makes 100x more sense.

im this guy btw

Standard Western Diet < Average Vegan Diet < Well Rounded Healthy Diet. Dozens of meme diets are better than the shit that most people eat, but calling them "healthy" is misleading.

So the solution is to let 1.5 billion domesticated animals run into extinction because we stop rearing them, wait several years until their grazing ground becomes viable as farmland. All this while altering current farm plots to be suitable for crops that would make the diet optimal for mass populations, poisoning water systems quicker, and increasing transportation usage to ensure enough of the foods are able to reach the consumer since the standard diet would know include multiple kilos of various veggies per person per day.

Surely this will be the zenith of the moral, health and environmental ages of man.

>daily mail article

>you cant spell breast

kys

The argument is about the environmental impact growing livestock has compared to vegetables and grains.
But to answer your derailing question.
It takes aprox. 2 acres of land grow enough to feed a cow every year in preparation to be slaughtered.
It only takes 1 acre of land to grow enough to nutritiously feed a human for a year.
So if we're looking at this from view of pure efficiency, we're wasting an acre for every cow we raise. An acre that could be used to grow even more grains and vegetables, or left alone to create habitats for wildlife and trees to filter our carbon.

>killing/raping innocent animals
>MMXVII

kill yourself

but 1 cow feeds more than 1 human

>1 cow is enough to feed one human a whole year

you just provd that meat causes brain cancer

hey have the guardian then :^) theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/29/vegans-trial-death-baby-breast-milk

i just picked the first in google and that doesn't make it any less true

Hey dude, has a point. You can feed a family of four off of a cow for a year.
My point is that you need both that cow and nutrients that you can't find in cows, so it's inefficient to raise both. You can still get all the nutrients you need off less land, then use the land saved from not raising cattle to produce excess food with a lower environmental impact.

I'll be the veg fag who argues for it. I think meat should be more expensive because of factory farming being fucked up. I am aware of how delicious meat is and it is nutritionally convenient but it is by no means sustainable for everyone to eat meat as a central part of a meal.

Beans and rice is cheap AF anyway and its a complete protein. Great cardiovascular shape, I take a B12 supplement and that's it.

Also, fish oil is overhyped boys.

i was mainly talking about the milk. and when it gets slaughtered it's a decent amount of meat too.

The lifestyle has the smallest carbon footprint, retard.

Meat eaters are just manchildren who are too weakwilled to give up meat, don't mind them.

>using Maccy's hamburger as a benchmark for nutrition

not until majority of the people get gas from shitty vegan food and start farting

>this meat eater logic
>this are the people who give you advice

google says a cow at slaughter is around 720 kg so if we just use 50% of the mass for meat (and ignore stuff life soup/stock from bones) we still have almost 1 kg per day for meat. so he is kind of right...

>the only alternative to vegan food is shitty fastfood
WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

meat is produced by torturing/raping animals therefore it is always bad

don't you get it vegan just love straw men

>It's okay to be pro-abortion and vegan
>Abortions are vegan
Vegans have no internal sense of right and wrong; they parrot junk ethics the same way they parrot junk science. Never let a vegan convince you they have the moral high ground, because they are incapable of occupying any moral ground, high or low. Protecting unfertilized chicken eggs is a higher priority to those people than human life.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqiJA5H_wIY

I'm not a fan of factory farming either, so I choose alternatives.

Also, your infographic is misleading it should be expressed as protein/100g.
At the very least it should say that is protein/calories

Technically it's not misleading. It's just using a metric nobody uses

What do these numbers mean? Afaik cucumbers have a gram (literally 1) of protein per 100g cucumber. Am I supposed to eat 5 kilos of that stuff?

>nobody said anything about abortion
>cannot deny that vegans live healthier and longer than meat eaters
>cannot deny that their impact on environment is smaller
>b-but I found this video about abortion
>t-therefore I-I'm r-right

fucking kys already with your strawmans

just look at this woman. you can clearly see that she is unhealthy not only physically but mentally.

why would anyone want to do this to themselves?

this

The protein found in spinach is an incomplete source of protein, meaning it does not contain all nine essential amino acids like a complete source of protein does. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, and there are more than 20 different amino acids. Nine of these are essential amino acids, which are not made by the body and must come from dietary sources. Vegetable and plant sources of protein are generally incomplete sources of protein, while animal protein is generally a complete source of protein. Foods that are not complete sources of protein, such as spinach, should not be ignored due to the other nutrients they provide, but it is important to also consume food containing complete protein sources. This is generally easily accomplished by following a well-balanced diet.

It IS misleading since it is stated in law that it must be expressed /100g (in the EU, but I imagine it might be the same in the US)

The Lord gave cattle to eat and provide nourishment.

wow where to start.
So both of these ideologies boil down to consent and whose life is more affected.
In the case of slaughtering animals, the life of the animal is more affected than the life of the human. The animal cannot consent to being slaughtered (and likely wouldn't if it could). This is Wrong.
In the case of abortion, the life of the pregnant woman is more affected than the POTENTIAL life of the fetus. The woman has more to lose if she cannot support the baby or give birth to it safely. Since she is the one who has the most to gain/lose by the abortion, she is the one who is in the position to consent.

You can also just eat more then one protein source a day (which you should do anyway). So that is not an valid excuse imo.

lots of meat eaters die on Everest too

it's already hard enough to eat enough protein when I'm eating things I enjoy and as if that isn't already a good enough argument (which it is because nobody has infinite motivation) proteins are just amino acids, there are 20 amino acids and 9 essential amino acids. An essential amino acid is an amino acid which must be consumed and cannot be produced by the body from other nutrients. Meats contain all 9 essential amino acids, vegetables do not.

You cannot get all the protein nutrients you need for a $wole body from vegetables. This is an unfortunate truth and thinking otherwise is delusional.

builtlean.com/2012/10/03/complete-vs-incomplete-protein-sources/

Vegans BTFO

Here she is eating 5lb of spinach to get the protein equivalent of a small chicken breast. I'm surprised more of these idiots don't show up on the competitive eating scene given how often they stretch their stomach to the point where it visibly bulges outward. The banana girl one that Scooby made fun of a few years ago will eat 10+ in one sitting and looks pregnant by the time she's done.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4s1I13tmQM

pescatarian, aka

>vegetarian + eggs + fish

is objectively the healthiest diet for humans

i'm not vegan but getting protein from legumes is easy as fuck and more filling than meat

I know you're just trolling, but if you read that to a real vegan they would probably agree with it and go key someone's car because there's a carton of eggs in the back seat.

48 grams of protein on 2000 calories

there is also vegan protein powder

Read blue zones. Learn from the fuckers that lived to be over a 100 years old

add chicken breasts in there and ya thats me

kek

I hear theres no difference between homosexuality and veganism so just look. Maybe I'm wrong but you're either born vegan or not. Also no being a homosexual isnt healthy. Think about all the fruity drinks you have to order

I don't think veganism caused this, I think women thinking they can into fitness caused this

What are legumes?

I'm only an expert on diet and nutrition as of 5 mins ago so bear with me pls

Most people overconsume food anyways. A lot of countries, not just the United States have high amounts of overweight and obese people.

Beans, peanuts, soybeans, etc.

Only in Islam my friend, not all of us eat Halal shite

/f/armer here

Its been shown that a vegetarian diet can have significant health advantages after a certain age.55+

I raise and grow all my meat, my animals are well fed and healthy they probably live as cush a life as any house animal.

Delusional

>more filling than meat
thats a problem for me
t. hungry skelly

>my animals are well fed and healthy they probably live as cush a life as any house animal
shit, bro. i don't kill my dogs once they hit their prime

go back to fuck your goats, Ahmed

Not who you replied to, but his point was your citing some shit newspaper to make your claim. Newspapers, regardless of good or bad reputation are all garbage tier sources to cite for any argument as they are barely edited, not peer reviewed by credible experts in a field and consistently are shown to report false or misleading information. That isn't saying every article is wrong but if you want to make a valid, robust argument choose a credible source that is peer reviewed such as something you found from pubmed or nhcb etc

In old times, dogs served as protectors of the homestead. They weren't bred for food. :^)

Veganfag lol. I bet you go to all ages hardcore shows to try to get underage girls to suck your dick out in your van by talking about how vegan and straight edge you are. MAGA.

What's up with all the leftists going against veganism and vegetarianism now? Why do they always have to be wrong about everything?

>fish oil is overhyped boys.
I disagree, the balance of oils in our body for most Western diets is heavily biased towards omega 6, fish oil is a good way of trying to restore some sort of balance which has been pretty conclusively shown to be better for you. Unless you are suggesting another source of omega 3?

Second best diet after keto. If you're not doing one of those two you are retarded

Becaue veganism is inherently a symptom of white privilege and leftys are always trying to pretend that they're not white.

>Implying I'm vegan on the bases of me recognizing that the meat/diary industry is one where animals get tortured.
You're simply delusional/not aware of reality then.

Being against everything is their credo.

Women and gays have exactly the same rights as men or straight people, therefore they invent dragonkin, HAES and #notallmuslims to still hate society.

> /100g
> what is %
Dude of all the things in this thread to argue about you have chosen possibly the most retarded thing to focus on.... Do you know how percentages work?

Also
> it is stated in law
Laws change in different countries. We are on the internet. We are from different countries.... Even if we were from the same country wtf are you going to do, call the police because someone posted information that by law food manufacturers had to adhere to (not the general public) and to arrest some guy called "user"..........
Fuck me this place is retarded

Quality of life, I never implied the duration or circumstances of death were similar.

Pubmed wouldn't have an article about that specific event.

>What's up with all the leftists going against veganism and vegetarianism now?
Is this a real thing? Can the right pull in yet another block of nobully voters?

She's kinda irritating and I can't decide if she's trolling by eating about 2 full heads of lettuce, but just got to her stats section.
0.8g/kg protein per day
56g/day for men
She's American, what fucking part of your fat cunt of a country has men averaging a body weight of 56kg??? Does your FDA really think men are 56kg and women are 46kg on average? This confuses me.

Jesus just got to the end, 5bs of lettuce. Does this twit seriously think anyone who has an actual job could consume this on a lunch break and not be locked up/fired for being insane?
Her diet for the day:
1 kg of oranges
0.9 kg of banana
2.2kg of lettuce
0.1g of dates
She actually thinks this is healthy??? Fuck me, this person is delusional

Vegan is shit only animal products have complete amino acids

>what fucking part of your fat cunt of a country has men averaging a body weight of 56kg???
According to the first few search results that converts to 123 lbs, which is significantly below the average for American men. The real number is about 50% higher.