Will lifting turn me into an alpha male?

Will lifting turn me into an alpha male?
/soc/ said I have a pretty face

>pretty

Pretty faggy maybe

I'm gay and you look like the kind of guy I'd hit up as soon as I saw you because you seem like you'd be into it

Lose %Bodyfat and you'll have a way more defined face , try opening your eyes more / sleeping more .
I'm gay too and I'd also amuse that you'd be into gay stuff desu .

And shave that shit , it doesn't suit you at all .

Nothing but surgery will give you a decent jaw, you beta faggot.

alpha is just mentality. secret to being alpha is thinking you own the place and that all the people you talk to are your workers and you are their boss

shave that pubic beard
tweeze those brows out

and invest in clear mascara. your lashes are bomb

/soc/ lied to you

sorry user

>tweeze those brows out
are you literally retarded? his brows are his only decent masculine feature

> implying /soc/ isn't a bunch of guys rating everyone they see a 6+

Shoo, Stanley

cleaning the bushes out won't make him any less manly. the only two things going for him that stand out are the eyes and bet he has a nice smile under those pubes. so why not make them pop out

yeah, big guy

You must be either a clueless woman or a massive faggot. No red-blooded woman likes men with done eyebrows. They can spot done eyebrows from miles away and are completely repulsed by them. Men should only mess with their brows if they have gross unibrows or in extreme cases pluck out a few stray hairs and that's it.

Soc usually rates me a 4 but fit an 8

cleaning them up so they won't look too bushy =/= full out arch shit, bro

i see guys all the time going to ying yang shops asking for manicures and brow cleans, don't be a neanderthal

Dude you're still posting here? How fucking insecure can you get?

You DO NOT look manly and you never fucking will. No matter what. You look like a cuddle bear and there are some girls that are into it, just don't be so FUCKING INSECURE

You look like that kid from the dr seuss movie