So the nigger who has been shilling himself for the past days can barely squat 2.5 plate

So the nigger who has been shilling himself for the past days can barely squat 2.5 plate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dOGzXPHebDg?t=617
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well yeah, he's an aestheticfag

He is a bodybuilder, not a powerlifter. Numbers mean nothing compared to aesthetics.

>see video of him having massive success with women while you're jacking off to hentai
>REEEEEEE *looks up his numbers*
>HAHAHA DYEL FAGGOT 2.5pl8lmao
>your current max squat is barely 2pl8

oh look another strengthfag butthurt because they only time they look stronger than aesthetics bros is when theyre in the gym

ethan aren't you satisfied enough with getting his instagram taken down?

The only videos I've seen of him are him making a fool of himself infront of uncomfortable women wondering why they're being filmed.

Last time I posted this, I was told that was "his thing"

So I don't know why you would think this man is anything but a meme to laugh at

>The only videos I've seen of him are him making a fool of himself infront of uncomfortable women wondering why they're being filmed.
>uncomfortable women
The level of delusion. Stop being so jealous fag. Sage.

see
This woman is holding her lunch back from throwing up. Luckily her friend was there to get her out of that disaster.

Stay delusional, manlet.

if you squat less than 3 plates you're a fucking faggot regardless

Fuck off back to YouTube kiddo
t. Zyzz fag
The prime reason any man goes to the gym is to become stronger and more alpha. Aesthetics and body weight exercises are for 16 year olds who are getting bullied at School and idolise autistic YouTube personalities. KYS

poverty couple detected with bad acting
he gave them $10 and told them what to do

kek imagine being this jealous

C O P I N G
O
P
I
N
G

I've seen Conor couple times filming at the domain. It's pretty cringey watching him without context and music.

>walk up to stranger
>hey can i interview you for youtube?
>couple minutes later he has his shirt off and is giggling like an idiot
>girl gives awkward laughter and darts eyes around
>conor says cool and just walks away
>girl laughs awkwardly and walks away

piana does 2 pl8 shit, even 1 pl8 shit yet he can do a fuck ton more.

fucking retards believing youtube videos. you have no idea how much money people make from a single video if they are popular. you can afford to pay some random people on the street to play along.

a lot of girls do similar shit to guys. thing is nobody cringes at them cause they're girls and everyone focus on their looks more than their actions.

working out to look good = / = working out to be strong

>this guy looks better than me so I'll look for absolutely anything to make myself feel better
Bitches don't give a fuck how many plates you can squat.

Connor murphy wears a belt when doing pressing shit so his core doesn't get too strong because he needs a small waist for aesthetics. Do you think he's interested in squatting a lot?

citation needed

I said this before and got the same response. I actually can't watch the videos because of the uncomfortable looks on everybody's face when he talks

youtu.be/dOGzXPHebDg?t=617

kek fucking rekt

t. jacks off every night