Why does he wear that thing on his knee?

Why does he wear that thing on his knee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_e6bFRKi0M
youtube.com/watch?v=autejMlg2wY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holds the patella in place.

is that that youtuber? did he really get jacked?

Stop his exploding knees from exploding again.

Is it some kind of knee wrap or something?

it's a vegan thing

God damn olympic high bar squats are so aesthetic. If rippetoe squats wouldn't just feel so right.

relieves tendonitis/tedonosis. feels better.

markiplier, yeah

to store his scooby snacks

>TFW this is considered high bar
Have I've been doing weird squat variations for 5 fucking years?
That's how my mid-bar squat looks. Highbar is top of traps, back vertical and low-bar is literally on lower delts.

this is high bar

youtube.com/watch?v=S_e6bFRKi0M

How the fuck can you do a squat with a vertical back

If he would pull that off, it would be extremely painful.

be chinese

The fuck? On top of your traps? Are you one of those guys with the bar inside your fucking neck doing that roosterneck shit looking into the mirror?

How much do you squat?

Yeah, Filthy Frank hopped on tren.

having knee pain where would I get one

It's clearly on his traps, and it's impossible to keep a vertical back angle on a below parallel back squat

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST

those traps. where did he get them? I'm about to put synthol in my shoulders to get a squat that comfy.

Can anybody say it's name? Or is it just a regular bandage?

4U

Because it's keeping his patella in place. Also because it provides a cue to watch his form constantly because he feels it tightening.

What's it called?

knee wraps

>I squat better high bar than an olympic lifter
God, I love Veeky Forums

Idiot

chinese eugenics programs

even then you wouldn't look as good as him youtube.com/watch?v=autejMlg2wY

WHAT BODYFAT PERCENTAGE IS THIS MAN

GOOD GOD

Another jacked vegan. Feels good man

12-15%

That shelf looks so god damn comfortable.

Patella is the medical term for knee, yes

He blew his knee out years ago by sucking shit at squatting, instead of fixing it, he just injected cortisone into it, hopped on tren and started wearing a wrap.

Too prevent knee-pain in the form of tendinitis/worn out knees. I have it

It's not. Patella is a bone.
What we, and physicians as well, call "knee", is actually two things. The tibiofemoral joint and the patellofemoral joint.

Is it a knee wrap?

Patella is what is colloquially known as knee cap. It is a bone plate in front of the knee joint that helps force transfer when actively straightening the knee.

As to Clarance's knee wrap. It looks like a shortened version of the Russian-style knee bandages that Klokov used to wear. There is a video on youtube where he talks about them. Every strong bandage with little elasticity should solve the purpose.

Where klokov talks about them? Source?

>those erectors
>those traps
>that low bf

WHAT THE FUCK

Welcome to weightlifting on an olympic level. Go watch this guy squat on youtube. His name is lu xiaojun. It's fucking amazing.

thats Clarence Kennedy my guy

Okay come on, there's no such thing as a "middle bar" squat. The bar is more or less on the top of the traps instead instead of the tip top of the neck, we're talking like a half an inch difference. It's not resting on the rear delts. Stop being autist.