Getting Veeky Forums will cure your autism

>getting Veeky Forums will cure your autism

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E&t=351s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OM-_NjxLXsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sad

Also weirdly motivating. Autistic fit guy.

his voice is so deep

i feel so bad for this dude. people treat him like a zoo animal. very weird film.

because people expect a guy like him to be confident as fuck. but he's actually autistic.

i know a lot of people who are as big as him or a little bit smaller who aren't very confident either. it's weird how a lot of people i've met in the gym who are that size aren't confident and have only had like 2 girlfriends their whole life, yet the DYELs are the ones who are actually chads.

i guess lifting won't cure autism

They go to the gym and get big to compensate for being socially inept or scared in general.
A lot of big dudes are really just chill insecure guys but a few of them really buy into their own hype and love to through their new weight around.

It's the same reason why a lot of really good fighters are very humble and good dudes but a few of them let it go to their head and become mouthy cunts.

This guy is a really good actor Tbh

It's Kim Kold, a danish actor. He was in the Fast And Furious 6

He's wasn't an actor when this short was made, he just has really good natural emotive ability.

ikr

they made a full movie about this shortfilm btw
youtube.com/watch?v=OM-_NjxLXsA

Yeah I know, it's pure kino.

It's actually kind of a shame that he looks the way he does, because he'll really only get typecast to play generic thugs, despite being a genuinely good dramatic actor. But then again, he couldn't have played Dennis if he didn't.

Nope but pre-workout does.

I know. Ill be a virgin till I die probably. I just started lifting but Im doing it in preparation for the great war thats coming.

>TFW you will never DOMINATE thai ladies by being 6'4.
>Why bother lifting or living at 5'9"

>tfw 6'4
>tfw insecure as fuck and never talk to people
>tfw not big enough
should i just roid?

i remember seeing this guy in fast and furious 6. he was cool.

Why does it say "love food" in the bottom right?

anywhere i can get this with subs?

I feel like his relationship with his mum is doing him alot of damage.

Can sort of relate to this.
My single mother is very dependent on me doing things that if she had a man, they would do. Car shit etc. My little brother moved islands because of this and I live in a different city. Not far enough out of reach though.
I don't mind the helping, I just don't like filling a role like that.

What the fuck is that white liquid? This shit is disgusting.

i think it's on netflix with subs

Really nice short film. Pretty good acting too.

I made a comment on this video a very long time ago about how no matter the size of you, it doesn't wash away mental and perceived pain.

Poor dude is a giant but feels like he's the smallest guy in the room. He seeks companionship so much that he was willing to do something he shouldn't.

What a rough world.

>What the fuck is that white liquid?
essence of man

cream

its big mac ice cream