Dieting infinitely harder than lifting

Anyone else find that having a strict diet is the hardest part of a fit lifestyle? Going to the gym is something I enjoy, but I would rather fucking shoot myself than eat another clean meal. The more calories I can fit in my mouth, the faster my muscles will repair and the more they will grow.

I can't dedicate myself to a cut, because I always end up eating out of sheer boredom, even though I rationalise it in my head as 'you need to eat because you muscles need it'. I don't know what to do or how to kill the guy inside me who just wants to eat everything he sees.

I am in a repeating cycle of bulking and cutting on a weekly basis, so I'm not making any real progress apart from my lifts are marginally increasing.

Okay, I would definitely do either of those guys

Yep.

Been lifting for almost 6 years and I have the same issue.

Been wondering if I should perhaps get a contest prep coach so I can stay accountable to someone for daily/weekly macro and physique checks.

Dieting is only hard because eventually hitting my sets becomes hard.

If you're so worried about losing muscle on a cut then just use gear

Would you guys rather be the chad on the left or the chad on the right?

the long haired manlet is not a chad

right is undeniably better

>dieting affects height, facial structure and muscle insertions

Yep
Who else here /hasnevergonebelow15%bf/

Guy on left is Thad. Guy on the right is Chad.

Bretty sure that's Brad, m8
>2000+17
>Thad being a name

>tfw started as skinny fat and still got a gut after a year of lifting

Short for Thaddeus.

What is the name of the Chad on the right? Always see this guy on Chad threads

don't alternate on a weekly basis, that's retarded

just do it man, cut or bulk in a dedicated way for a few months each

This. Thad is a rich boy surfer name if I ever heard one. Brad is a bit too poor sounding.

This is why people here give up on cutting and just call themselves powerlifters.

If you hate clean meals so much, have one clean meal a day and one "dirty" meal before sleeping that still fits your calorie intake goal. Try to have a more free diet by doing IIFYM, but don't go full eating anything you want, have clean meals, of course

I've been at it 3 and a half years and have attempted 4 cuts, all of which I gave up on after about 6-8 weeks and 2-3 stupid massive binges

bf% has never gone above the low 20s and I'm "jacked" to the average normie so idc too much but I might try 3 weeks of DNP soon

NO I REFUSE TO BECOME YOU
RIGHT NOW MY 800 CALORIE DEFICIT STARTS.
I WILL SEE MY ABS ONCE AND FOR ALL

I find dieting pretty easy desu
Just got out of a 3 month long cut (-800kcal/day), bf dropped from 18 to 10%
I have a problem with exercising. weight lifting is fucking boring

i believe in you bro. im finally cutting too. let's do this shit.

>chicken tendies, chocolate milk and monster
>real food

I will make a thread in 6 months on august 15th and post my progress just for you user, I promise
I hope you post yours too

>tfw eating really is the hardest part
I keep trying to choke down the food, but I just can't eat enough to gain any weight. I've only managed to put on ~5lb over the past year of lifting. I'm getting stronger, but I just can't eat enough to pack anything new on.

>tfw stayed at 160 lbs for almost a year and now finally have put on 7 lbs within the past 2 months

Just eat when you are turly hungry. A lot of people don't understand that. I eat WHATEVER I want and have a bmi lower than most of the Veeky Forums user IQ's.

Nope, guy on the left is Blad.

You forgot to say no homo

>Chad and Thad waiting for Brad to get there with the pizza

>Anyone else find that having a strict diet is the hardest part of a fit lifestyle? Going to the gym is something I enjoy, but I would rather fucking shoot myself than eat another clean meal.

learn to cook buddy. I just made a fucking awesome brisket in the oven since it's too cold to use my smoker:

www.amazingribs.com

The key to making delicious meat is to monitor internal temp very carefully - a digital thermometer is mandatory. Look up ideal temps for chicken, pork etc, and avoid going over and drying out your meat. My wife bought me one of those fancy thermometers with a metal wire probe that can be used inside the smoker/oven, it's made a huge difference to how well my food turns out.

>800 calorie deficit
Goodbye gains.

full homo

If I lived on my own I wouldn't have the issue since my meals can easily last me a week, but I live with my folks so I usually only get 1/3 of what I make and that's a best-case scenario.

I miss being on my own.

Right is flexing his muscles, sucking in his stomach, pulling back his shoulders, doing a semi-duckface and he still manages to look worse than the guy on the left.

>Brad is taking forever because he's busy talking with his dad

just do a small surplus instead of bulking/cutting. most natties, especially on Veeky Forums will just bulk and cut off the same 10 lbs after noob gains are done. its also cheaper than buying more calories than you need, then buying purely clean food

I'm never truly hungry, the only reason why I'm gaining muscle is that I keep forcefeeding myself until I feel sick.
t.permaskelly

>Anyone else find that having a strict diet is the hardest part of a fit lifestyle?

No. It's the easiest part. Just eat less, fatty.

>just do a small surplus instead of bulking/cutting
>just bulk instead of bulking

i realize i kind of fucked that up. i guess i mean eat a small enough surplus that you're not gaining unnecessary fat that isnt helping as much as you think to gain muscle, and then ease off to just above your bmr rather than eating below your bmr. i guess youd call it a lean bulk, but people confuse that term a lot