Grillfriend currently spends 5 hours (5 FUCKIGN HOURS) a day doing absolute meme exercises

grillfriend currently spends 5 hours (5 FUCKIGN HOURS) a day doing absolute meme exercises.

>planks with a 45 degree hip angle
>ab toning exercises she found in magazines that include every strange movement except sit ups or crunches
>can do literally 300 reps without breaking a sweat (tip: not because its actually difficult)

to be fair, she is actually slim but because shes vegetarian / watches her food intake, although no muscle and still doughy. anyway, how to convince stubborn gf that time =/= results? i've pointed this out but she attributes her figure to her exercise. barbells were too strenuous on her and she did mental gymnastics with the whole *dont want to get bulky* thing

the thing is shes actually PUTTING in the effort, wasting 5 hours a day, but the barbell is intimidating her and makes her do mental gymnastics

>not having control over your women
Get it together user. My gf is the strongest female in the gym.

thanks for the helpful post
idote

wait do you see her do this for 5 hours a day or is she telling you that she is

Fuck m8 consider yourself lucky.

My girlfriend was obsessed with yoga/gymnastics and did dancing in her spare time. She was super fit (plus she had massive tits, literl 10/10 not even memeing you lads right now)

The result was that I became insanely insecure about my body/gains because nothing would be enough to impress her after 10 years of dedicated exerise/gymanstics. She was strong as fuck and was alway active. She ended up dumping me, pretty sure it was because she realised she couldn't get past the fact that I wasn't super shredded/strong as fuck and was just pretty much an average guy.

This pretty much ruined my whole life and destroyed my confidence with women. It's been over a year now and I have not been able to approach women anymore and have lost all attraction to women because it feels like nobody is as hot/attractive as she was and also I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone, but settling for less would make me look like a massive cuck.

Last time I checked her instagram she's dating a literal 10/10 chad whose parents are millionaires.

Honestly not even memeing senpai, it ruined my life.

It's best to beat her

i see her do it. which is why i'd like it to change - its a huge massive waste of time a day that could have been spent going out or just making crafts together or stuff.

yeah, except my gf isnt super fit. she isnt even fit - just slim with no muscle.

the biggest issue here is that shes stubborn and you would be too if i told you that you wasted literally a 1000 hours of your life doing things that didnt matter. how to get past cognitive dissonance?

mirin endurance Tbh

>yeah, except my gf isnt super fit. she isnt even fit - just slim with no muscle.

And I'm telling you that you should just enjoy it and let it be.

If she actually starts getting Veeky Forums, she won't be satisfied with you anymore and you're pretty much fucked.

>not memeing
>she broke up with me because my calves are small

lmao

anybody can do meme stuff for literally hours.. its slightly less strenuous than a slow walk. im talking about stuff like standing and rotating your upper body left and right while holding on to a nearby table x300
i guess you do have a point user. ill keep trying, but i guess i wont be too upset if it doesnt work. thanks for the different perspective dude

>Clearly insecure as fuck
>"She dumped me because I wasn't shredded enough"

You've literally lost your mind user. I'm not even joking.

You need to seek professional help as soon as possible.

kek

Show her science and shit. Liberals like that.

He's right you know. His lats look terrible

Who fuckin cares if she wants to do meme exercises. You think she actually wants anything from you other than to confirm her own cognitive bias regarding her routine?

It's not your job to convince her, she will change her mind a hundred times in five minutes until she can emotionally identify with her own perception of herself and the routine she wants to follow to get there.

does she have a job?

>You think she actually wants anything from you other than to confirm her own cognitive bias regarding her routine

a painful truth. i suppose youre right

>she will change her mind a hundred times in five minutes until she can emotionally identify with her own perception of herself and the routine she wants to follow to get there

what did he mean by this?

>most insecure bitter thing I've read in ages
>"She is superficial!"

Dude...

>liberals
>science

Kek

I second this. I do not beilieve her op i rest for 1.5 hours but probs rest for .5. i bet she rests a ton

no, ive literally seen her. we live together

sorry, didnt read completely. yes she does rest a lot between sets, and thats because she has like literally a 100 sets of turbo babbyweight. it doesnt matter if she rests a ton or has no rest at all. there is no tangible progress either way.

i figured if shes already putting in hours each day she might as well do something productive, but ive been having trouble getting past the cognitive bias. although, as fitizens has pointed out, maybe its not such a good idea after all

what the fuck? is she a neet and leaching off you and has no other hobbies?

I guarantee you someone that works out for five (5) hours everyday is not a productive member of society. Tell her to get it together

>the biggest issue here is that shes stubborn and you would be too if i told you that you wasted literally a 1000 hours of your life doing things that didnt matter. how to get past cognitive dissonance?
Theres no changing her mind, momscience and magazines=truth for sloots.
My gf literally said that she wont eat after 7pm now, i tried explaining how metabolism and body works, but nop. "for my metabolism not eating after 7 works". Her words literally. I just gave up coz she isnt really fat.
Unless they realize shit themself or their (female)friends make them change their mind, u cant do shit.

you are correct in all your statements, but shes physically attractive and i dont think i can do better. she also doesnt intentionally mooch off - she spends a lot of time comparing prices (because shes used to being poor) and chides me when i get frustrated and just buy the thing and when she finds a cheaper one a while later she'll be like "see i told you"

>Unless they realize shit themself
what if i could make them realize it themself? like i start leaving factually correct articles around the place, or i start leaving Veeky Forums open on my laptop

Look up time restricted feeding. Eating in a

Holy shit I wish I had 5 hours of free time a day.

>TFW no NEET gf to spend 5 hours each day keeping dat pussy tight for me

If she is OK with wasting 5hours doing shit, that's 5hours for you to do shit, is your life so empty you spend 5hours a day watching your gf exercise?

thats where youre wrong friendo... that 5 hours is off limits where she could basically be in a coma

it isnt about me waiting for 5 hours. its about her spending it doing a scientific program and ending up Veeky Forums gf

OP, I am not sure if you haven't figured this out yet, but it is impossible to change a woman's mind. Logic and evidence do not persuade them, and they take being wrong personally, because to a woman, everything is personal.

Therefore, she can never be wrong or it would hurt her feelings.

if you looked like you lifted, she would actually listen to your advice

she said its because i am a man which is a fair point
i am very aware of this which is why the suggestion i have outlined earlier in this post is indirect and does not seem like they are coming from me
>leaving factually correct magazines around the house
>leaving Veeky Forums open in my browser window

Show her Anllela Sagra's Instagram. She's a cunt but her body could probably motivate your girl.

>sit ups or crunches

This is bad for you anyway.

>she finds a cheaper one a while later she'll be like "see i told you"

Then stop chiding her. If she is doing her best to save money for you two, let her. The moment she realizes how much spending power she truly has, she will drain you of all your gains, financial gains.

i know, but she can spend literally half an hour to save 20 cents per kg of apples. but ill keep that in mind

i know. point being meme exercises were even sillier than these normal ones

thanks. hopefully i can find anllela sagras routine and itll have high weight low reps

If you want a high weight/low rep routine then you want a power lifter like Leah Lutz. But that won't get your girl the body that I think you want her to have.

wait, what? not even for a beginner? wtf is she supposed to do then, 1.5kg x100?

Your gf is in the gym. Half the battle has been won. She's already ahead of 80% of all the other females just by being motivated to step inside the gym. Let her flail around like a dizzy bitch for five hours. At least she is moving and active and not becoming a fat cow.

>And fuck your humble brag shoving it in our faces that you have a gf on Valentines Day. I see what you did there, OP. Faggot