Appetite suppressant

I was bulking on 3800 calories a day and starving. Now I'm doing a 4 week no carb cut at 2500 calories a day. Obviously I'm fucking starving. Are there any appetite suppressants that work? My bopdy literally never gives me a full feeling no matter what I eat.

coffee with some milk. everything else is a meme

caffeine, nicotine, methylphenidate (ritalin), amphetamines (adderall).

you are also probably overestimating your calorie intake.

ritalin is absurdly good for suppressing appetite.

Water and fruits.

Black coffee or caffeine pills.

Olympus labs Bloodshr3d Raw edition is fucking perfect.

wtf i have a hard time hitting 3000.

Drink milk instead of water. Congrats, there's another 800 calories with no effort.

Ephedrine
Caffeine
Aspirin

The only correct answer besides nicotine and adderall

Nicotine was more of a oral fixation thing for me. Never really thought it suppressed appetite when I was on the patch.

Drink some apple cider vinegar. It'll feel like you've been punched in the gut for a couple hours but you won't want to eat any more.

On Ephedrine I forget to eat during the day and im still buzzing.

this. coming off fucks your energy hard though

Yes, i been drinking some before meals and i stomach goes nutz

how much eca are you taking?

ECA kills your metabolism/ability to control weight gain and hunger so don't use, but yeah, quick fix.>40370948

Amphetamines

>fucking starving
>on 2500 cal a day

DMAA makes me actively avoid food for around 4 hours after I take it, I feel so not hungry that being around food starts to piss me off...of course if I force it and eat anything at all the spell seems to break. DMAA makes me irritable as shit though until I work it off.

coke zero or sips

Amphetamine or a myriad of research chemicals you can buy online

those american way coffees which you grind the beans or buy powdered to put on coffee machine instead of the nespresso like ones.

a cup of like 250ml or more, steaming hot on a empty stomach kills the hunger
also veggies like broccoli or sweet potatoes
mixed those two and holy fuck, couldnt sleep from so much fullness and I had eaten 5hours ago

Any stimulant is an appetite suppressant

Black coffee
Green tea
Cold water - which you SHOULD be drinking regardless of your cut
Leafy greens
Broccoli

A good cardio session kills my appetite for a few hours. Also give me more energy.

wtf, no carbs? good luck with feeling like a shitbag while cutting
my advice is drop the no carb shit and eat loads of fiber on your 2,5k calories - you'll be grand

I'll trade eating disorders for a month

t. skellorexic

Try eating 1300 cals per day, which I have to do.