>one turns out to be a faggot ass skinny dyel twink manlet
>the other is a fat fucking degenerate that stuffs his face 24/7
>mfw
Where did Arnie go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/arnold.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_educational_attainment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By not bequeathing his kingdom to his bastard son.

>two

no?

Joseph is Chad mode.

He destroyed his Aryan genes by mating with a mick.

Arnold had something to work for. These two shitbags will never need to lift a finger their entire life. They lack motivation.

Arnold is a retard.

AHNULD was a ruthless ENTJ mastermind, dude did not fuck around and had big goals and no reservations about doing what it took to achieve them

his kids have grown up rich in libcuck cali

His illegitimate son got the good genes

Literal caveman face

lol damn

>those cankles
lmao, fucking fatties. those are only more gross on women

He's got a big ol' mouth

don't fall for the racemixing meme

No he didn't.

Arnold's good genes are with his daughters.

when did andre the giant pass?

>Joseph is Chad mode.
this is the first time my name and chad was in the same sentence..I think I'm gonna cry

he decided to be a good dad and not fuck up his son's body image from an early age?

there are mini arnies all over the damned place. imagine how much pussy this guy got. just look at him back in the day. you dont think women were LITERALLY completely INCAPABLE of even resisting him? how on earth would they resist receiving the genetic material of a specimen like arnold? such a specimen renders are ALL women of fertile age completely primal and animalistic. pure instinct takes over when they are confronted with a prime stallion like arnold was back then. and now? his fame and fortune alone is enough to keep him on a steady diet of nothing the best women who can still birh healthy babies into their mid 40s. literal fertility godesses.

dude left a trail of bastard children all over the world on all kinds of 10/10 women.

Patrick schwarzenegger is the guy on the left

I think he's a pretty big boi

>implying hes not fugging the skinny twink boi
>implying he didn't put him a strict skinny boy diet after his first son came out way too fat
>implying he would want his kids to use steroids like he did.

>someone moves to California
>becomes a retard of the highest caliber

Who would've thunk

Arnold is his own man. He's not some vicarious cuck who forces his kids to live out his regrets.

Also this His lineage is safe and will live like kings off his back for generations.

He went wrong by committing political intercourse and favoring the corporations.

See stallman.org/arnold.html for more.

P.S.: It was hard to post on this online anime imageboard without nonfree Javascript. Why? You can not post regularly without sacrificing your freedom to reCAPTCHA. I wish the site owners would fix this. This way, Veeky Forums can become truly progressive for a social democracy.

who the fuck are you and why are you on this board

>Califronia
>largest economy in USA
>6th largest economy on Earth
>Larger than fucking France
>>hurrdurr commiefornia returds

>educating others
how about califags educate themselves first
>literally dead last in HS graduates

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_educational_attainment

I honestly think everyone at their age is pretty insecure and goofy lookin in m80. I was never normal, body or otherwise, neither were my friends, and pretty damn sure other people my age were feeling the same. Don't be a Bastard because those kids look and act a little strange.

This is why Veeky Forums will never get laid

They equate the havenots making it with the success of the entire state.

Here's a hint, the vast majority of highschool and college gradutes in california do not come from california.
The wealthy and successful people in california only move there or are part of the elite few.

Everyone else is retarded hollywood dreaming idiots who'll either physically or spiritually die there and mexican black white and asian slaves/trash(in order of the largest to smallest communities) working for nickles on the dollar.

>Most populous state
>Expecting the state to have the highest percentages of graduates when having more than 10 million more than the next highest state

So...they don't have enough highschools for everyone?

underrated

He's a fag. Arnold's real son is the bastard.

he looks ridiculous

>grow up
>dad fucks everything that moves
>is in the limelight
>rarely around
>low self esteem

Get the fuck out

No. We just have a massive amount of drop outs.

Wow an user that gets it.

good job.

The one in the middle actually seems like he has great potential.
The problem is that big trees tend to cast too much shade on sproutlings and they stunt their growth.

The same unfortunate thing happened to Mr.Stallones son.

He probably would have become a healthy and happy man if he was raised outside of cali and didn't really know who arnold was.

I'd actually think that I'd have to be a complete bastard towards my son and force him out into the world and into a place where he can grow on his own. To see me not as something he can never equal up to so he should never try, or an eternal shadow that keeps him from seeing the light.
But as an adversary that he'll have to overcome and person who occasional helps him when he needs it.

He chose shit tier genetics for breeding stock.

God. What a colossal mistake.

Arnold is nowhere near the greatest bodybuilder of all time you newfag

He wasn't even the best bodybuilders back then

truth, irish are literally the mexicans of europe

>be greatest bodybuilder of all time
But he's not Lee Haney...

can't wait for arnie to eat Trump.

Conan the Californian

my father always tried to push me into working with him in his car repair shop and if it did anything, it pushed me away from him even further

arnie probably did the same