Roids

How to contact a steroid dealer near you?

walk to within arms length of him but don't make eye contact. face away from him and do a slav squat. he'll know what's up

You have to write the word "natty" in your own blood on a creatine wrapper and burn and effigy of Scooby. Wait 2 days and you'll get a call.

curious of this myself.

how did everyone find their dealer?

never been into the drug scene, feels awkward just asking someone who has huge delts, especially since there's a 50/50 chance they're a cop.

You need to wait for one in the locker room and ask him for the "jockstrap special". Its important to follow these exact steps: next you'll have to lay in a supine position as he steps over you, then utter the phrase "Natty no Natty, Natty no Natty". At this point he'll pull out a needle at which you'll remove you shirt to expose your navel. He will inject 5 mg of creatine and see the occurring reaction. If your bellybutton turns blue, he will leave you with nothing. However if your bellybutton turns red, he will allow you to lick his man gravy and sweat off the jockstrap he build up. Now you can ask for any roids, but becareful because If you taste no sweat on the jockstrap its the feds.

Keked

Whisper.sh

How do you faggots come up with this shit

They're unemployed college grads with degrees in English lit and shit like that. They shitpost professionally.

Go to Mexico. Walk in pharmacy say,"testerona por favor." Give pesos. Remove steroids from vials and put into empty sterilized travel size shampoo containers. Return home.

Rich I'm a big fan. nice to meet you

why can't mexicans just bring us the steroids over the wall?

is there an easy way to just buy this shit off craigslist?

Is that how they get shit over to the states? I live like an hour from the border and have seen walk in pharmacys with shit you need a prescription for over there that are just on the shelves. Just didn't know how to bring it over.
Do these walk in parhmacies also have post therapy shit?

Not everyone wants to be a steroid dealer. Regardless of their size/obvious roid use.

If you cannot figure out how to get steroids, then you probably shouldn't be considering them.

That being said, the guy who you think WOULD sell you steroids, almost always will.

I don't know I like to know I am getting what I paid for. I go to a legit pharmacy while I'm down there. Buy a cycles worth put in the shampoo containers since steroids has the same consistnecy customs and TSA don't notice.

This is what I have done once before and will be doing again in a month.

Go to the local golds gym, lock eyes with a lifter in the sauna and ask him for a good time. The semen will contain high levels of HGH, Tren, or Clen. You have to "cycle" between the guys you have pounding your anus, because different lifters will have different levels and different kinds of steroids in their semen. Eventually one day you'll transform from a bottom into a powerbottom into a top and be able to produce your own levels of steroids.

>is there an easy way to just buy this shit off craigslist?
I hate Veeky Forums so much. No matter how much time people repeat how to find a source online, motherfuckers keep asking the same question

In Mexico you dont need a prescription. You are your own doctor. If you run a small amount for 2 months you dont need the post therapy.

Except nobody actual does shit to help with sources. It took me months to find a source and guess what asshole it wasnt thanks to you super secretive idiots. Then I found out sterons are legal for personal use here in Canada unlike you Americunts. I hope all you MUH SECRET SOURCE faggots get locked up in your shitty 3rd world penal system. Suck a dick faggot

>nobody actual does shit to help
422 results found, just checked the archive

Whatever man, I have my legit domestic source so I dont need any of you cunts or your input or MUH SECRET STERON SOCIETY bullshit. Go fap to how secret your sources are.

eroids.c o m

Fuck that stupid frauds general acting like
>muh secret society
bullshit