How do i work out my chin and jaw?

how do i work out my chin and jaw?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJmbraw_UvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By sucking dick. As OP you should know this.

>Bumping
Pull ups, but more so chin ups help I've heard & believe

I really don't understand Trudeau, he has the looks and body language of an alpha but thinks and talks like a beta.
Was he brainwashed?

Jaw line is such a turn on for girls. My buddy has a chiseled jawline and girls fucking oogle over him all the time. I actually hate going out to the bars with him because he has like a 90% chance of banging a random girl that night while I have more like a 20% chance

>tfw you skip maxilla day

That's about as alpha as a Canadian gets.

>body language of an alpha

>he has the looks and body language of an alpha
Hes a socializer and a charmer. He can maybe lead some social encounters, other than that hes not alpha.

can i get a quick run down on this guy?

Does he actually say you can have a good jaw after teenage year by mewing? Or is it just a thing where if you weren't a mouth breather growing up and had correct tongue position you *would* have a good jaw?

Dude, he manipulated his was into the highest office of his home country by getting women and feminine progressive men to vote for him. If you assume everything he has done is calculated he has literally turned himself into a caricature of ryan gosling in the notebook/the dude from 50 shades of grey/the female fantasy of the guy who is powerful, rich, alpha, attractive, etc. but who presents with the opposite social/intellectual/political characteristics those qualities predict. He has crafted himself into the epitome of what women think they want: a queen in a kings body, an alpha who not only understands female ethos but also subordinates himself to it. This is why he does shit like cry during speeches and says gay shit like "if you kill your enemy they win." That shit makes less intelligent women and men who have been trained to dislike masculinity go fucking nuts. For single women/single mothers who are essentially married to the state and their progressive ideology he becomes a sort of sexual/emotional symbol to whom their unfulfilled desires for alphaness attach.

If understanding women and using that understanding to your advantage is alpha, this nigga is one of the greatest of our time. You know he's getting an insane amount of pussy now and for the rest of his life. That being said he's a huge faggot.

damn nice breakdown, i gotta ask though do you think he did this on purpose?

Probably, but I'm somewhat biased/paranoid and I think most successful politicians have highly manipulative, power-motivated personalities.

He dominated trump

all of trumps biases are coming around to hurt him when he comes face to face with trudeau. You can't deny he holds succesful white men in higher regard than the rest of the population and trudeau is almost as succesful as him since he's also the leader of a country, add to this trudeaus natural success with ladies and Trump makes trudeau into a formidable enemy through his own head games.

>he doesn't mew everyday

this is the most maladjusted autistic thing i have read today

I think the same way, and it probably really is the truth.

>Canada
>a country
this isn't a YLYL thread user

Watch the video, he didn't do anything. That frame is from the initial grab where Trump was still walking forward. You can look at Trudeau's feet and tell he's bracing himself while Trump's feet are in a natural position. Trudeau has been planning that "dominant handshake" with his chick-lit bookclub for the last month.

not an argument

>manipulated his way into office

He rode his step-dads name and the backlash against the right into office. Catering to feminists and SJWs while you fill your country with 5th century barbarians isn't "alpha."

neither is armchair psychology by an internet retard

Breath through nose at all times and chew mastic gum.

Dem straight.

I'm not saying it is, Im just saying you could make the argument. I think he's a huge faggot.

still not an argument

Alphas are leaders of men. Catering to feminine emotion in order to get enough power to ruin your country isn't alpha.

you sound like the part time night shift manager at a jamba juice. v successful. v alpha.

He held his ground and nothing more. He just didn't collapse like Abe did

Not an argument

Sucking black, Muslim cocks like Trudeau

>body language of an alpha

>thinking political beliefs would somehow align with looks

Jesus christ get the fuck off the internet you retard

I'm afraid you are not correct.
youtube.com/watch?v=wJmbraw_UvA

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

is that that ghetto meme girl? fuck she's hot.

Trump is over 6' and he's leaning forward and still the same height.

And he has flatter shoes than Tradeueueueu

Is this what you tell yourself every time you look up to someone? That you have flatter shoes?

He is the leader of Canada. His appeal is not based on catering to a masculine ethos. So either alphas are not always leaders of men or catering the feminine emotion must also be included in what is alpha.

I hope so. I'd but so many nuts in that 13 year old ghetto brat.

Trump was 6'3 in his prime, he's probably more like 6'1 6ft now because he's old and has bad posture.

Is Trump a lowkey faggot? It's like every time he wants to pull guys into him and kiss them

>implying he's an alpha

Jesus, at least form a logically sound argument. You're blatantly begging the question.

He says you can make progress after adulthood it just takes time

>All this butthurt that our leader isn't an ugly fascist

>both of them are 6'3'' god-kings

how the fuck can we working class 5'10'' peasants even compete?

His dad is castro

I don't hate Trudeau, but he's a goober and a massive cuck. Hell, he'd probably be the first to tell you that. Proudly.