>work
>gains
>girlfriend

Pick 2 and only 2.

Whoever can balance all 3 is not human

lrn2bigbusiness

Lift 3 times a week, not that hard

enjoy your shit gains lol

This. It's all you need for pretty solid natty gains.

>career
>top-level athletic performance
>girlfriend
Would be much harder.

Amateur. Five days a week, twice a day here. Fag.

>work
>gains
Is there really any there really any other option?

>work
>gains
>girlfriend

It's called a home gym friendo.

I seem to manage well enough, just have to make the time. Also I only see her like twice a week anyway which is pretty alright with me. Just get fucked up when you throw school into the mix, and that's the story of how I got fat again.

I work 60 - 70 hour weeks which includes working Saturdays, get to the gym four times a week, and have a boyfriend.

How does it feel to be garbage at life?

>homo
lmao

lmao gotta love children like you who have been lifting under 2 years and think they know what theyre doing. Very cute

Gains
Gains

Semi-retired and nogf

Tfw perfectly balancing work, gf, lifting, college, and a successful sporting career

>is literally a faggot
>thinks other people are bad at life

hows it feel to know your dad wishes he aborted you

All of those + getting my second degree. Are you even trying to leave humanity behind?

Unless the girlfriend was also a top level athlete.. which a lot of the time they get together with each other..

What's it feel like losing the game of life to an evolutionary dead end?

Non-STEM autist detected

ahahah you forgot KIDS
you're a fucking dumbass if you think you can't workout/do sports have a love life and a job

you're probably a laze bastard

>communications degree

Fuck off chad.

stop playing with your dick and maybe you will have the time

Welp. Got all three and work on a side biz in my free time. You just gotta have zero free time for anything user, that's all. My social life is pretty much non-existent, but at least I'm getting where I wanna be.

>work
I work from home, overnight.
>gains
5 days a week, trying to leave 'powerlifter mode'.
>girlfriend
Yup, almost a year now.

Git gud, friendo.

fuck women

>work
>gains

thats all baby

>part time school
>full time software development job
>beautiful loving girlfriend
>socialize on the weekends

get on my level scrub

>long distance relationship
Problem solved.
I'm so lonely.

>tfw med student
>tfw work out every day
>tfw no gf

I guess you really can only pick 2

>Full time software job

Why even go to school? Fuck I'm so jelly, I'm 2 years into a fucking useless stem degree (chemistry) with no job prospects other than lab technician for life since I'm not going to grad school. I really wish I did something with programming.

Can I ask what your salary is?

>has job
>has woman
>has gains
>inhuman

thread checks out

>70k CAD
>22 years old
>work from home once/twice a week and get blown while i make pull requests
>hour lunch which i gym during
>75% through my schooling, god coder so they turned my internship to full time to keep me
>Desperate need to swing to management position by 25 to avoid the eventual over saturation of the field

pic related

I lol just remembering he said he's never used synthol.

>2 years into chemistry
>no grad school
no one to blame but yourself senpai

>Falling for the grad school meme

I'm in undergrad research now and I can already see the pyramid scheme that is PI's using their grad students as slave labor for their papers to be published.

Apart from academia, what else is there for a PhD in chem? A fucking postdoc? There are literally less jobs available the higher in education you go, at least for chemistry. I cannot believe it is too late to change my fucking major, fuck me. I don't even like chemistry.

what the fuck. He's not even that big it looks like synthol.

well then it's a good thing he didn't blame anyone else

yeah, no shit its a fucking pyramid scheme. that's why im not going to grad school either. but you gotta realize the limitations of your degree man

>it is too late to change my fucking major
it's really not. and it's easier to change now than 20 years from now when you hate your job and your life and you wish you could go back

work
gains
school
no gf but I don't really want one right now

I see the same thing as an undergraduate researcher

my PI just takes her favorite assistants, gives them extra help and then they end up working for making shit money doing most of her work, writing the papers, and then she takes credit

she wants me to be one of the cucks, but no way in hell im falling for that shit

every guy on Veeky Forums is in school with engineering.computer stuff, works full time and is rich, has a girlfriend and is ripped

why post that here?

I do plan on self teaching some programming eventually. I got an A in linear algebra already and can type at 100+ wpm so.. at least I got those covered?

Also what he said about the compsci. Job saturation is true, Im also a pharmacy technician and am choosing not to follow that path anymore because the saturation has gotten so bad.

Truth is nobody can predict what the job market will be like for a BS level chemist by the time I graduate. I am in California, and cannabis is recreationally legalized in 2018.. maybe I can break into that industry once analytical chemistry is in demand again.

>I am in California, and cannabis is recreationally legalized in 2018.. maybe I can break into that industry once analytical chemistry is in demand again.
this is a great idea, but a ChemE degree would probably be more useful for breaking into that. plus, from chemistry that won't be a harsh change

actually i'm an autistic math major with no gf

i do

>work
>school
>gains
>girlfriend's

I also have a.d.d

I'm so fucking jealous of how easy girls have it

> work
You could just find a guy earning a lot and be a housewife. Or you could just go into any job you want because diversity outreach programs always select for women even though there's more women in higher education.

> gains
You don't need gains as a girl, you can just be a fucking cardio bunny. Not even that; you just have to not eat too much. If you're a fit girl, that puts you at the top 0.01% of women already, but if you lift as a guy, that's like 1 in every 2 guys in their 20's.

> girlfriend
Girls just fucking wait for guys to come hit on them. They have handfuls of guys on call. That literally saves them so much fucking time.

All of you are wishing you were born Chads, but being born a non-ugly woman is just the same.

>job
>gf
>lifting (only 3x week, though)
>uni
>shitposting
No humanity left, pls kill me. It's fucking hard, but I feel empty if I have too much free time.

>be a personal trainer
>lift with free gym membership
>have garage gym also so I can lift at odd ours
>celebrating 1 year anniversary this week

10 years ago every was planning on "self teaching some Chinese/Japanese eventually"

Now it's programming apparently

Protip: You're not going to, else you'd have started already

>physicsfag
>8-5 uni
>eat
>study
>lift
>sleep
>rinse and repeat
Two weeks of this shit and I already feel like offing myself. Save me.

savage

>work
I'm the CEO and co-founder of a funded start-up (i.e. I actually get paid a salary in addition to having my equity) but since we are geographically dispersed and spread out in a few cities/countries, I just hang out in my home office if I'm not travelling or working on-site somewhere. Despite having a lot of responsibility, I don't actually really "do" all that much day to day.

>gains
Since I more or less make my own hours I can work out at non-peak times at the gym. Seldom have to wait for any machines and my gym is walking distance from where I live. My diet is solid since I love to cook and know a lot of recipes.

>girls
Since I am semi-famous in the industry I work in (and it's primarily filled with women) I have a fair amount of girls basically proposition me for sex via social media. Some aren't worth it but since I travel a lot I can stop off in random cities and meet up with them. I also see some girls outside my industry who live closer to me. One's an up-and-coming actress, one invests in real estate. I don't really have a girlfriend but you get the idea.

I handle it all pretty easily and I'm a bit of a fuck up desu senpai. Shit's not that hard if you live life on your own terms and don't give a fuck what other people think.

If you were a "GOD CODER" you'd be making at least 150k US. KYS low tier fuck

>career
>lift 4 times a week
>gf
>band
got almost no free time at all to just fuck about and do nothing though tbf

welcome to stem subjects.

the ride doesnt end

>Gains twice

easy choice

dream job?
>work & gf

otherwise
>gains & gf

I combine 2 & 3

>find qt gf who is obsessed with fitness like you are
>loves to be dominated
>understands how to play 1950's house
>does all the cooking, cleaning and laundry

so simple. Its all in who you mate, mate.

Welcome to life

I work 50-60 hours a week and manage all 3
Stop being a little faggot bitch

Guess I'm not human

kek

lol i just get neetbux and put all of my effort towards making gains. every now and now I might go to thailand and have orgies for a month

>homo
>garbage

pick both

>>gains
>>girlfriend

pretty much sums up my life.

Live with my girl, she also goes to the gym with me. My job consists of 10hr days in a 8on 6off roster. Everything seems balanced except my non existent social life. I'll be rich soon tho, so fuck it.

I'm thankful for how little sleep I need. I've got my routine down pat:

>Wake up at 4:45
>At the gym by 5:00
>Finish my workout around 6:15, 6:25
>Grab a couple of coffees on the way home
>Spend an hour or so with my girlfriend every morning
>Work for 9:00

I do that every second workout day - alternating with evening workouts. On those days, I wake up at 5:00 and read for a couple of hours.

It's all gonna catch up to you sooner or later

I work 4days a week, have a gf, go to school, homework, workout 5days a week, doing my healthy meal too, you're a faggot with no willpower

He lives in Canada, not California where he'd be spending 80% of his income on living expenses anyway.

What time do you go to sleep?

Says the unmotivated fat body who has never experienced true discipline. Keep on believing that, me and the other user will be grinding out while you're enjoying your self pity. Thanks for the advice though, pal.

80-90 hours a week here, but I work 14/7. When I had a girl friend I still managed to go to the gym 3 times a week and run on my off days.

The only irritating part is trying to fit cooking into it, but my gf at the time and I cooked together so that was a decent portion of our quality time.

Plus I'm sure my gains aren't what they could be since I sleep 6 hours a night at the most. Usually 4 or 5.

Anyway, it's doable. Don't be a fucking pussy.

Would anyone even date a girl like that? Someone who wears such provocative clothing in public?

I'm not sure a girl who attention seeks that hard would make a good wife/mother.

Dude. This. People get so SICK when they think of doing what it takes to succeed yet are so big on criticizing others and making excuses for why they can't do it.

work weekends
> double pay on sunday
abuse girlfriend half the time
> more free time
time for gym, boxing and grappling
> shredded

fix your lives

Girls have to:
>exist
And some beta will provide for her at her beck and call until she peaces for someone else

How is this shit fair? Women literally have a free ride in life.

Does she work also ?
50s bitches stayed home, drank and cheated

>falling for the bait this hard
Jesus, user, at least try

welcome to the real world user

>Have a nice cushy job @ $42K/y + commissions
>Not aesthetic but working out 3-5 times per week and eating good
>Have a qt 22 year old that I recently impregnated and have lived with for 3 years

I left humanity behind a long time ago..

>tfw 23, never worked a day in my life, began college last year in winter