vice.com/en_us/article/inside-the-asian-men-black-women-online-dating-scene-456
youtube.com/watch?v=OORBq7YoiQU&t=56s
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3J4R5szwe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jackie chan
i love him..

If fit white males attract black women,

and fit black males attract white women and white men,

What kinds of women do asian men attract?

White women KEK

Black women
vice.com/en_us/article/inside-the-asian-men-black-women-online-dating-scene-456

Sorry for linking to fucking vice but I couldn't find the article about Chinese business men cucking african locals

Make filthy videos on youtube

No, only Chan

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=OORBq7YoiQU&t=56s

Be a fucking psychopath.

tfw oppa is smashing all the avg corean puss

Not a Chad but something else entirely.

>not Vince Chung
Correct show, wrong character. That's the Asian Brad

asians seem to like black girls here in the south. but wouldn't be caught dead with a latina.

Yeah, but how tall is he?

Yeah, they're called Chang Thunderwang.

kek

I get hit on a lot at parties by spanish girls, followed by black chicks, then white girls.

t.asian

I don't know about the south, but here on the West Coast a spicy Latina is what we all dream of. Probably will never happen though

tall enough to kill Shang Tsung and Shao Khan

For me:
Asian
White
Hispanic
Black

In that order
5'9" 82kg

He's just another normie.

Achievable natty?

What's he pointing at?

koreans

>Whiile you train hard at the DOJO JACKIE sits at home on his TATSUMI eating MOCHI while fucking SADASHI

>annyeonghaseyo bro

Nothing Chad about this flaming faggot

>good work bro, dont forget to keep your back straight bro

Jay Chou is pretty chad-like, though I doubt he lifts

>cum at me bro...w8 i mean come at me bro

>When you peel back the layers of consciousness you find that reality is created in your own brain by it's interpretation of the signals sent by your senses, meaning everything you see is actually a simulation you are creating yourself, it all exists within you. In this picture I am actually pointing at myself
Seems like something he'd say

I googled his name and a YouTube account popped up and the description it had fit that quote so perfectly.

Japanon here, in my experience black chicks

> Is there an Asian chad?

> not knowing hanh champion

Why do the white men take the Asian women away from Asian men?

If you can't figure out how to be alpha on your own you never will be

reminder that Fight Club mode is what women want

forggot pic

I hate Korean dudes at my gym

They are so Chad and on fleek it hurts

I wish I was a Chad ;_;

White guy here with mostly Asian friends.

The hottest Asian girls pretty much exclusively go for Asian guys. We're getting the scraps.

This guy slaps your ass at the gym and you're not Cub Swanson. What do you do?

I wouldn't say white guys get the scraps but the asian girls who like white guys and the asian girls who like asian guys are basically two completely different kind of people and sometimes the guys want the other type

Yeah I guess that's true. But since I grew up with mostly Asian friends, I'm more into the Asian girls who like Asian guys.

If you have to ask you won't make it

chads are born not made

You could be a Brad who hasnt peaked yet tho(basicly a shittier chad). But the signs must be there(good build, nice face, etc)

the crusher

>black women attracted to gooks

Why though? Serious question, I'm Asian myself.

I'm Eurasian and what I have noticed is all my asian friends over 6 foot have no trouble dating white girls. However, the biggest thing is to have white cool friends. After high school I found myself with aggresive dudes who had bigger social networks and just met more women. The biggest block I've noticed for asian guys is hanging out with people who play too many video games or are poon repellent. If an asian guy is fit or tall and hangs out with a cool network of people then from I've seen and experienced you will have no trouble getting laid

Yes its called a chang

I don't want to be Chad, I want a girl

>Not Jackie4Chan

as an Asian we'll never be Chad because that's a construct of white culture however that isn't too say that there isn't an Asian variation of the Chad and his subsequent life style.
for example: You're out here eating rice and practicing martial arts while LI WEI is eating DUMPLINGS and fucking CHEN

white dude here

i fucking love asian men, theyre the only race id go for

bearded asians make me melt, its my deepest secret. none of my friends know.

I think asian dudes are hot too, and I consider myself straight

SB

Might need to reconsider some things there.

Chad asian men pull white women

Example is SquattinCassanova, he probably lurks on Veeky Forums too since he is on misc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3J4R5szwe8

nothing wrong with that. im the same.
im 100% heterosexual but i still occasionally let asians fuck me.

stop caring so much about labels.

What if im short and a musuclar asian? i dress in clothes that fit me and decent at talking to girls..help me out.

to user: we actually want to get married more than any other race, and asian men feel to us like they are loyal and more family-oriented.

I love black booty not gonna lie. black women are underrated af tons of sexy naturally thicc and fit ladies that are black. GOSH I have jungle fever.

asian user here.

Actually true. I go clubbing every fucking weekend in Busan, Korea. Plenty of autism but alphas here and there. Tall mother fuckers too. This generation is Fucking tall.

seriously, show genuine interest in one and you'll be surprised. we're taught to stick with our own, but not all are like that.

South koreans are tall as fuck.

good advice.....i live in the atl area so tons of hot black girls.

What are black girls into? besides being Veeky Forums

are they into streetwear/kpop/black fashion?

restaurants, bars, and shopping. literally the same like other women. most of my friends just love, love, looove to eat. even the super skinny ones. it's crazy. and all that streetfashion is what we get all our trends from, so dw.

Seriously what is this??

>be me, late teens in mid 2000s
>studying in uni in vancouver (hongcouver)
>plenty of manlet asians
>fast forward almost a decade later
>helping little bro move in to dorm in same uni
>still asians everywhere
>90% of asians are my height or taller

What the fuck happened? I'm 5 ft 11 so not exactly tall but fuck, do the smog cloud covering china is filled with radioactive chemicals that boost your height?

loooooooool.

I think the South Korean and CHinese government put hormones in their food.