I'm a rural farmer in Norway and the closest gym is an hour away by car

I'm a rural farmer in Norway and the closest gym is an hour away by car.

Other than spending a ridiculous amount of money for full gear, what can I do to pack some muscle? I already do have some muscle density from labor-intensive work, but I'm not sure if I would be wasting my time with bodyweight based exercises.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lift and carry a newborn calf daily

Depends on what your endgame is. If it's gain muscle mass, I'd fill up some duffle bags with dirt/sand and throw those around. Maybe cut up logs weigh them out to maybe lift with.

Post what a goal body is for you.

You need a pull up bar, squat box and a bar with weight.

You will do lat pull ups, pulls ups and squat, front squats, dips and deadlifts.

>Living in buttfuck nowhere trying to get jacked.
Who are you trying to impress?

Pick up rocks and logs.
No I'm serious.

for his waifu obviously

You should get a strong wooden pole and add two full buckets of water onto both ends. This works well for a number of reasons:

>water volume is adjustable, so it can vary on your strength level
>easy squat bar so you can get those leg gainz
>build functional fitness carrying those waters around for long periods of time
>soon you can deliver water to all the people in your village
>at the end of your workout, you have a refreshing beverage to enjoy as you cool down

Seriously a win-win here.

If you do anything like this make sure you incorporate a way to progressively increase the weight

If you're handy you can build things like a bench, squat rack, pull up bar and then just buy weights and a bar

I envy you. Quiet, simple life in a beautiful place.

I only own one bar and a few plates. that will cover so many exercises. add bodyweight and you cover everything.

this guy is probably stupid; his farming is also subsidized.

just smash rocks together, isn't that what norwegians have been doing for the last several thousand years anyway?

>spending a ridiculous amount of money for full gear

shit excuse

buy this, second hand is less than 200€:

>bench
>barbell
>set of dumbbells
>100kg worth of iron discs

on your way to gainstown

this

it's even faster than the loser linear progression program

> his farming is also subsidized

Is this supposed to be an insult? Many large corporations receive sizable government subsidies. Here's one example:

latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html

also, if you took out a federal student loan, then your college education was subsidized by the government

>not having a sheltered farm qt who you grow up and eventually explore sexuality with, and you take her virginity one warm summer night after a county dance, and you distinctly remember the feel of the burlap sack that you laid over the hay on your nude skin as you laid together in post-coital bliss, and the smell of her hair as she rested her head on your chest and you gently rubbed her shoulder, until she looked up at you and asked in the softest voice "do you think we're in love" the response to which you can barely contain as you tell her yes and you kiss with passion that can only be felt by lovestruck teens, you grow up and eventually marry at the ripe, young age of 24, despite your friend ragging on you because she's the only girl you've ever been with but you know she's the only lover you'll ever need and you two leave the country and ride on a plane together for the first time ever on your honeymoon to europe, and while you definitely enjoyed it, you were excited to get back home because farm life is all you've ever known, and you work out because despite there not being much competition for her you want to be the best you you can possibly be and never want to see that loving gleam in here eyes disappear

kek get a load of this faggot

ur pic reminds me of bay towns in newfoundland pham

did you have that on tap or did you write it just for this thread?

most bang for your buck?

>adjustable bench
>two dumbbells with the adjustable weight

that's it

incline, flat, row, curl, overhead press, shrug your way to victory

Post pics of your village

nah wrote it

Its' pretty good.

thanks user

happy valentines day

There was a book called the Centurion Method that had work outs that were supposed to do outdoors lifting rocks, logs and shit, so that could be what you're looking for. It also has a cool brutal pagan warrior theme to it. Drop me a throwaway email and I can email you the pdf.

It bascally mixes shit like rock throws, log raises, with harsh sprints and bodyweight exercises. Might not sound great, but it actually is pretty intense, and builds great cardio and strength, but that also depends on what weight you can find around. However, being in Norge I don't think you'll have problems finding heavy rocks and logs to pick up and throw.

Kva for eit fylke er du fra?

OP do you need any help with running the farm? i'd move to norway instantly if you can employ me.

Make a home gym, nigga. Or find some guys from the nearest village who also want to lift and make a communal gym in the vicinity to cut the costs.

>Kva
>eit
>>>>>>/island/

>he doesn't know that farming is subsidized in every single developed nation on earth

Jesus christ kill yourself

delet this

Begå kryssord

A litre of water weighs a kilo. Are you seriously suggesting he build his way up to squatting hundreds of litres? You're a retard

>he doesn't know

>commit crossword puzzle

E du staur

Adjustable dumbbells. I use only dumbbells and I'm strong enough. Hard to keep your chest up (you need to buy 5kg plates as you progress. end up at about 40kg maximum which is respectable for reps). you can't deadlift heavy but you can do weighted pullups which are my preference anyway. legs will lag but who wants swole as fuck legs anyway.

>literally a Viking
>not rowing
>not pillaging

Confirmed for never going to make it.

>han er ikkje kjend med dei nyaste og fuktigaste norske megmega

Maybe that's why he needs to get jacked?

Dokke e nokon merkelege gutar

this.

lifting for life, nigga. a home gym will be cheaper in the long term.
y-you too

d-du og

Pris Herren fåvæ

Pic related. do it like your swedish neighbors and improvise stone are around 3 kg/L dense some up to 5 kg/L.

but at some point to buy a set is the best option so start saving and keep an eye on ebay.

Crafting yourself a shoulder yoke to haul shit around seems like a good fucking way to get jacked. Imagine the stabilizer work you get when you haul shit around hills and shit. Plus progressive overload is piss easy on these things. Those strongmen yokes with beams nstead of chains are a joke compared to these old-school ones with chains and more than often liquid weights.

This is why I come to Veeky Forums.

Foler du deg sprek kompis?

I want to die

>The date of Milo's death is unknown, but he reportedly was attempting to tear a tree apart when his hands became trapped in a crevice in its trunk, and a pack of wolves surprised and devoured him.

What a manly way to go. I mean, killed by wolves while punching trees, that's fuarking raw, isn't it? I guess it kind of sounds like minecraft, but shit, what a badass.

Eg er vel berre ein heldig kar...

>milking in winter

Literate as fuck

Me er ein gjeng heldige gutar, karar

Har vi noen norske på 1/2/3/4 her?

Post more pics.

kek

Gjer ikkje skulderpress for tida, men er eit godt stykke forbi på resten.

Nice, gleder meg til å komme dit selv. Er vel ikke ofte du moter på noen storre enn deg i samfunnet vårt da, regner jeg med?

og lagret bildet

Veit ikkje, folar eg stadig vekk treffer på folk som er hogare og "storre" enn meg, sjolv om eg trenar på normissgym nett no og er absolutt den sterkaste der inne.

Er vel kanskje det ein kallar kroppsdysmorfi.

Get mallet
Hit the ground with it as hard as you can

Bully. What did the ground do to you?

Please bring back this white utopia of picket fences and hay loving. We've seen enough bearded transsexuals, frank gehry buildings and black rioters. Give us sanity and peace.

Squat a baby sheep, as it grows you shall too.

>live in white utopia of picket fences and hay loving
>be degenerate tranny
No utopia for you

>asked in the softest voice "do you think we're in love"
This part ruins the fantasy. What kind of perfect waifu fucks somebody if she isn't sure she loves him? You tell each other you're in love first then you fuck.

>Squat a baby sheep
Popped a semi. Not sure why.

underrated post

Serious answer. What kind of farm is it? If you don't want to spend money you can use shit around the farm for weights. I grew up on a wheat farm so there are plenty of things I know of you could use. Bales, bags of seed, dead trees, big ass field rocks (does norway have 100 kilo rocks int heir fields?), cords of wood.

One thing is we would chop a tree down then drag it to the back. Hard as fuck and full body workout trying to drag a fuckin' 800lb tree by yourself through the dirt.

On the other hand you have a farm, you can build a home gym for kings. In our basement I put up a homemade chin up bar and benchpress. Never did a power rack because frankly when I was young all I wanted to do was pullups and arms.

>she had struggled with whether or not she was actually going to sleep with you, and she'd talked about it with her friends, she knew that she loved you but wasn't positive if the feeling was mutual but in the heat of the moment, feeling your soft lips on hers and the firm yet gentle touch of your hands exploring her body she wasn't able to stop herself from guiding your warm, thick member into her soft, aching pussy and the gentleness with which you pumped your cock into her showed her that yes, you loved her in every sense of the word and you both knew that this was a love that would last the entirety of your lives and

happy?

DELETE

Didn't know Knut Hamsun browsed Veeky Forums

DELET

I'm stealing your pepe

I hate you

If I had the space, I would immediately join the naked home gym masterrace

happy valentines day friendo

If you really want to get as strong and shredded as possible with a minimum setup, consider purchasing one of those 300lbs barbell and plate packages they sell at sporting good stores.

With that, you can do powercleans, front squats, presses, and bent over rows and curls on top of whatever bodyweight stuff you already do.

You can get very strong and pretty big with only those lifts. You can use a belt and the plates to weight dips, which you'll need to do to hit chest.

You'd want to hit a lot of frequency with a routine like that, at least 5x a week, hitting all those big core movements.

if you can, get:

Power Rack
Adjustable Bench
Barbell
2 Adjustable Olympic Dumbbells
Lots of different weight plates
Chinups and Dips bar
Powerlifting belt
Weight attachment belt
Olympic Weightlifting Shoes
Flat Shoes like Converses

From that you can find programs and form videos online, do compounds and isolations, do a high frequency routine like 3 FullBodys. Obviously it will help a lot with your farming if you eat and sleep enough.

DELE