Drinking milk is considered neo-nazi/white supremacist

>drinking milk is considered neo-nazi/white supremacist

Wtf I'm not going to let the left shame me out of GOMAD

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/168188/milk-nazis-white-supremacists-creamy-pseudo-science-trump-shia-labeouf#.0BfIjZxXG
youtube.com/watch?v=dTy6f_HyuQU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why is patton oswald such a massive fag

Mike "Don't drink milk, your brains get spilt" Rippetoe, well known alt-right white nationalist could not be reached for comment.

>Squid ink place

What did he mean by this?

>Tfw to intelligent to drink Hitler liquid

Didn't his wife die the other day?
LOL

>drinking milk to prove racial supremacy
literally what the fuck is he talking about?

>yeah well, your wife is dead

shut the fuck up he is funnier and better than you

>chugging milk to prove racial superiority
What? Lol.
Is this real? Or just lactose envy?
Wouldn't drinking milk mean I'm more tolerant? As in, lactose tolerant?
Who are the real Nazis, eh?

I hope your wife dies so some some retard can go LOL at her death

oh wait no one will know about your shitty life and your dead wife bc you're an uninteresting fuckface

oh damn u really showed him

Patton pls

i think it's just something they were doing to troll.... but i'm not going to let stupid alt-right "lol my racsim is a meme!" degenerates spoil my love of dairy

Wow you're so brave and honorable user

most white people are lactose intolerant anyway srs

RETARD ALERT

the way you use sarcasm to disguise your lack of imagination is making me so hard rn, please continue

it's not whiter than milk though

>This is what Patton considers an insult

Go to bed already.

Source? I thought it was most non-white people are lactose intolerant. In fact, I thought lactose tolerance correlated strongly with whiteness.

no thx, I'm not chugging milk like a fucking animal so not too sleepy atm

holy shit you all suck. if only the KKK had internet when it rose to prominence so they could have exclaimed, "lol my racism is just a meme to spark meaningful dialogue!"

Are you okay, dude?

Are ye 'avin a giggle, mate?

You're correct. That guy was obviously a shifty jew trying to mislead you.

y u mad tho libshit

lol I guess not. sorry i forgot this is Veeky Forums for a sec... I shouldn't expect so much

how sad is it that you have to assume I'm liberal for calling out racism

i think asians are the least lactose tolerant

How long you been coming to Veeky Forums Mr. Patton?

>milk is racist
oh boy here we go again
white boy playing big daddy for all those poor minorities that are sooo retarded they cant speak for themselves

on/off for several years (mostly off thankfully)

This guy really went off the deep end once his fat wife croaked. I guess he's looking for attention online since then.

All my white friends hate drinking milk and all my mexican friends and I drink tons of the stuff. What is this meme?

yeah, right. there's no way i would browse Veeky Forums

what? i never said milk is racist...

is this how you argue in real life?

Reminder that we did this. We made milk a white supremacist symbol.

A couple of Veeky Forumsfags went to the NYC HWNDU stream and took of their shirts and drank a bunch of milk in reference to the GOMAD meme.

Someone called them "alt-right" and suddenly they were racists and so was everything they did

>mostly off
It shows physically

lol

LOL post a pic and I promise I'll do the same

So this is what he's referring to. i tried watching the video and its pretty cringey/retarded. idk what these people are doing or what they stand for, but seems pretty on-point

mic.com/articles/168188/milk-nazis-white-supremacists-creamy-pseudo-science-trump-shia-labeouf#.0BfIjZxXG

the on the page:
youtube.com/watch?v=dTy6f_HyuQU

I meant of you, so I can see the body of the person calling me out

>I hope your wife dies so some some retard can go LOL at her death
>oh wait no one will know about your shitty life and your dead wife bc you're an uninteresting fuckface
Wow user I'm sure you are really in a calm frame of mind

Hey Mr. Patton

Hows this missus going?

>>LOL this faggot's wife died!
>>dude user chill be cool

Kek

lol ok confirmed for having a shittier body than me

Feel free to be mad but don't pretend you're just having a laugh when you're clearly triggered

when did I pretend that I found anything in this thread remotely interesting/amusing?

yea I got upset bc I think the guy is a comedic titan but I mean I'm not losing any sleep I just think you guys are contrarian fucking losers

man, someone tries to make a retarded thread on Veeky Forums and you faggots make it even more retarded. im leaving.

Y u heff to be mad
It only meme

again I'm willing to bet I have a better body than most ppl on this thread but you cowards won't post pics

Post pics then faggot

I was called out first so I'd like the person that called me out to post first, otherwise I'm assuming you're all fat losers

I bet you're vegan.

It's almost sad to see how retarded "journalists" can be these days. I've never heard of newsmic, but /pol/ has shown how easy it is to manipulate even the MSM with pure nonsense and have it be taken seriously. Like at first it was funny, but now I feel like we're picking on that kid on the bus with down's

>ike at first it was funny, but now I feel like we're picking on that kid on the bus with down's
Bringing back good feels user

ah I'm sorry mr britbong, you don't seem to understand..

you are a leftist for "calling out" racism.

That is the point of the thread, a shame you are the byproduct of american education or you would have been able to read the op.

lol I actually like milk, user. why don't you post a pic tho?

what?! user implied I said milk was racist. I never said such a thing.... he was making a straw man argument. lol yes our awful higher education system that the rest of the world flocks to is so pitiful....

if chugging milk makes you a white supremacist , Oswalt apparently is a triple big mac,quarterpounder,honey mustard wrap,large fries with extra saus and a diet coke supremacist

>one man
>leading the charge against racism
>bow to him

He probably spent days thinking of different comebacks to this but ultimately never replied.

Liberals have drinken too much kool-aid to see the color white anymore. Any time it appears in their vision their vision just shows flashes of red.

>being this mad
ayy lmao
shame you aren't a part of that amazing higher system though

nice demagoguery bro. please keep it up I'm sure it won't exacerbate the political divide of this country

As if I need more reasons to drink milk.

Thanks hysterical leftist faggots

lol yea I totally didn't attend one of the best engineering schools in the US/world

America will be at peace when every crazy leftist faggot is dead

kek

lol good job trolling them with your dairy consumption. please don't tire from all these profound political statements you're making

>heating to the squid ink place
>heating

Just what exactly did he mean by this

you could just kill yourself to avoid ever interacting with them

Actually you said you hoped some guys wife would die and then you claimed that you were calling out racism and I'm assuming he meant this post.

PROTIP: I'm not American

>pajeet

i was calling out people who think being an asshole is anything more profound than being an asshole, whether it's through racism, sexism, etc.

never said you were. glad u had to add the "protip" tho, really adds some invaluable context to your follow up statement

dat bovine fascism

>tfw its 2017 and wanting to live in a country with people who look and act like you makes you a literal nazi
>tfw drinking milk makes you a suspected nazi

I'm loving this. Every step towards lunacy the false left takes sends us one step towards regaining white identity.

Why do i need to post a pic?

isn't ethnic purity a hallmark of nazi doctrine?

you don't if you weren't the person originally calling me out. I really could care less

You seem to care a lot since you're constantly needing to prove something

>Drinking milk is racist
>In Aus we have the best cheese

no I only cared once someone wanted to discredit me by saying I had a shitty body without having the courage to post anything themselves

and yes I realize now that I'm arguing against this thread full of brain dead losers

To a degree it is a hallmark of any nationalistic doctrine. The idea is that, when you make a country, it is a mutual agreement between a people to equally contribute to a organization which benefits them all. The nazi's only broke this by treating cripples like second class citizens. As for the Jew thing, they didn't like Jews because they refused to incorporate into society and would only hire/deal with other Jews. Not only that, but in the time when germany was starving, Jewish bankers extorted money from the poor by loan sharking, and Jewish doctors refused to lower prices for care. The extent of the nazi's 'ethnic purity' ended there. It was more or less propaganda, that is until you get into the occultism side of the party.

I'm going to pretend you don't realize how unqualified you are to discuss concepts of statehood and sovereignty... I'm also going to pretend that you didn't just become a nazi apologist

>as for the jew thing
>jew thing
>referring to the holocaust as the jew thing

yes and the best racists!

I'm not unqualified, this is a simple subject. Tribalism has been at the root of civilization since caveman days. Don't pretend anything, I am not a nazi apologist, I don't think they did anything wrong in the first place. Jews wanted to leech of a stronger group, and they paid the price for it. If they had integrated themselves and not tried to reap the benefits of being exclusive, they never would have been targeted the way they were. What they did to the Germans, later to the Russians, and now to the whole of the western world is disgusting. They are truly the most evil and amoral people to have ever existed in this world.

based taleb is in love with squid ink pasta

lol