>20
>In college
>Met cutie chick, have crush on her
>Turns out she likes to workout and do yoga

I used to be at my peak back when I was 18, I could do 65 push ups in two minutes and run 2 miles in 12 minutes.

>Now
I'm skinny and since I moved with my family to the suburbs a gym is not really nearby. The closest YMCA with a gym is about 4 miles away and I don't have a driver's license.
Not to mention I've slowly been getting a bit of a beer gut from feasting on wings and beer on weekends.

Also, does it help to abstain from jerking off? Since the testosterone is not being spewed out into my toilet bowl?

I want to get back in shape but I don't know how. I try to do at least 20 push ups, and I get tired. How can I get back in shape Veeky Forums? I'm getting tired of people confusing me with a Hillary dick rider cuck just because of how skinny I am.

You peaked at 18?
The fuck?

read the sticky

As crazy as it sounds yeah

Oh I thought I was going to be told about the rules. Thanks user,

But about the jerking off thing, do I have to stop to help build muscle?

who the fuck jacks off into the toilet?

Get a fucking bike, and ride to the YMCA. It's only 4 miles. That'll take maybe 15 minutes. Stop being lazy..

i do

no cleanup

Seriously this

You're fucking mental OP, just picturing someone doing this is hella weird

ok well how do you do it

In bed with tissue like a normal human.

but then you risk cumming all over your bed AND have to throw away tissues

It's understandable if you do it before you flush a huge shit, or if you find an unflushed toilet in a women's bathroom. Otherwise it's fucking weird.

not him but I just do it in bed and cum on the sheets. been doing that for like 5 or so years now. I can never go back to the toilet. it does stain though

its not its convenient and smart

>risk cumming all over your bed
No, put the tissues on your stomach, cum, put them in the bin and then sleep

but then you have to do it without the erotic sight and smell of an enormous bowel movement.

Jesus fucking Christ you people are weird. I don't stick my dick into the water. I literally just beat my meat, aim down and unload without touching anything.

>In bed with tissue like a normal human
A.) I share rooms with my 16 year old brother
B.) It's fucking gross because people tend to have a habit to forget or just leave the crusty napkins in the floor as evidence of the deed.
At least in the toilet or shower the evidence goes away and there isn't any weird
>FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP
sounds.

Y'all niggas weird.

We've gone off topic. kek.

Just wait for him to go to sleep

>16

BAN INCOMING, UNDERAGE FAG

Look man, I don't like to name call since all I do most of the time is do homework and play Autism Fortress 2. But that's just weird, I'd rather save my little brother and I the awkwardness of him having to wake up hearing me lube the meat-stick.

Different strokes for different folks

>"Different strokes for different folks"

I'm fucking done.