Are these realistic gains for someone who's just started working out or are they trying to sell me something?

Are these realistic gains for someone who's just started working out or are they trying to sell me something?

realistic af.

You can make much better gains in 90 days

probably pretty realistic.

the angles and lighting isn't consistent though so don't expect too much

also he started off pretty low bf%

So when people say you should make goals for yourself when you start out should I just go with something like this, but better?

I'm at about his day 30 but I'm at a month and a half but I have a little more bf. Should be pretty realistic.

*not pictured: steroids

what exactly does days signify? is it 90 workout days, or simply 90 days with exercises in the middle?

Yes.
Trying to get youtube natty swole is just going to lead to dissappointment.

Being more realistic and down to earth while giving it your best is far better in my humble opinion.

Yeah that looks just about like how I progressed when I started lifting.
You could probably gain even more if you don't mind getting a little fat and plan a cut in the long term after another month or two.

Same for me.

nah man just take sarms, its like roids but natty

thats too small of a window if you're natty and a noob youll be gaining about 1-2 lbs a month which spread out through your whole body that isnt shit

His posing and lighting isn't consistent and in all honesty any change is 80% him learning to contract his muscles the right way

*not pictured: poster that doesnt lift, or is a failure

he got better posture, but that probably has to do with the lifting, and he's flexing, so he would look much smaller without flexing. its realistic, but dont expect to walk around looking flexed while not flexing

>roiding for this

>legs get smaller

People are always trying to sell you something when it's about fitness.
Get used to it.

don't be fooled by the picture OP. there is very little difference between muscle mass in all of those pictures and most of it can be contributed to his posing angle.

What is fat loss and an upper-body programme?

GAINZ FROM WHAT? Be specific, op pic looks like he did p90x/BW, he would have higher muscle mass and BF with a weightlifting program

Everyone in this thread is an idiot except Doesn't even look like the guy gained anything, it's all lighting.

That's like my one year progress... I should start roiding I guess.

All roids my friend know way he gained that much mass in 90 days

not attainable natty man
be realistic

Im on osta now just over 3 weeks in not bad stuff its like noob gains all over again plus im leaning up a fair bit

i dont get it, was he just practicing how to pose over those 90 days? He looks exactly the same