Will lifting get me a qt gf? Or is ist all about HEIGHT FACE and FRAME

Will lifting get me a qt gf? Or is ist all about HEIGHT FACE and FRAME

No if you're a manlet

Didn't he get dumped by his qt because he said staying to fight for Mother Sweden was more important than her or some shit?

>lats brah
>quits youtube because gf broke up with him
>tfw no gf affects us all
When do I get to die?

>brunette

Why would he take that meseginated whore

Sounds like an excuse really. How the fuck is latsbrah fighting for sweden form ireland by posting a video a month about non degenerate living?

Not like he's crusading in Malmo or anything.

Did he really quit YT? Haven't followed his videos in almost half a year but heard about the whole breakup thing.

From what I've heard they were living in Sweden, she was going back to Ireland and obviously wanted him to come along with her, he said nay, I must stay here to fight for the motherland when the time of war comes.
Really sounds like an excuse, but then again he might take his larping that seriously. Wouldn't be surprised.

He just doesn't have the face for arms like that. I'd slim down.

mirin but damn.

More like he said neigh

Yeah he looks like a rat

Just be yourself

>Sounds like an excuse really. How the fuck is latsbrah fighting for sweden form ireland by posting a video a month about non degenerate living?
That was the problem I guess, and why he chose to move back to Sweden. I don't think that he believes the fight will break out anytime soon, but it's sends a signal to his (Swedish) followers who might feel tempted to abandoning Sweden and just let the dumbfucks reap what they have sowed. God knows I've felt like that many times.

Self-improvement will increase your chances of getting a qt gf, lifting can be a part of that. I guess it depends on where you are starting from though. If you are somewhat athletic looking already it will not help as much as you think.

He didn't "quit" YouTube. He just made a pause to go train in Thailand.

Honestly though, he's been my goal body for a while

lost it

Order 66 on my sides.

looking natty as fuck

>I must stay here to fight for the motherland when the time of war comes

Fucking lol @ this autistic manchild.

How exactly is he going to do anything to change Swedish politics?

I liked latsbrah before, when he was full autist mode, talking about elfs, gains, orcs and ancient gods. He literally went full retard as of today.

Im still not sure what his plan is but there is something going on

>break up with your gf because motherland needs you (he was supposed to stay in ireland)

>go to thailand to fuck females (male) and kick little boys (male) in mma classes

This is so fucking retarded it's funny.

>Lmao you can't achieve any change
>You're an autist if you care for your country and want to make a change for the better :^)

The real beta mindset right here, unironically kys.

>Train in Thailand
>I'm natty guys I swear

Hopefully he truly follow zyzz's Thailand path and kicks it in the sauna.

>Hopefully he truly follow zyzz's Thailand path and kicks it in the sauna.
bruh

by voting Trump

This Back when he started skyrim was glorious. This overly political character is painful to watch.