FPH fiery fat people hatred

>mfw ctrl F doesn't yield any FPH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhb8t5oK1xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A classic.

>science admits

the fucking scientific community isnt some giant fucking hivemind. Yeah there are some things most people generally believe, but everything is under scrutiny and peer review.

Exactly, all these obese cunts fell for the low fat meme.

Too be fair there are a lot of myths about butter. Its generally a lot better for you than something like margarine.

In proper proportions, of course.

fatties are creeping in asia. we need based hero to shut them down.

Moderation is the key to being healthy in general

Fat otakus have been a thing forever.

Isn't this an actual glandular affliction?

Dear amerifats,

I was lurking in the archive on the other FPH threads. Some fat lady in a long story was talking about a "Sonic Cup" in her fridge, supposedly some sugary/fatty stuff.

What in hell is a Sonic Cup ?

wtf is wrong with her body?! She thinks shes thicc but her lower body is nothing but lard

poor Japan

probably from the restaurant Sonic

Why do her knees bend the wrong way?

how long can you last

youtube.com/watch?v=rhb8t5oK1xg

Thank you bruh. I had no idea such a thing existed. God.

Kek bless you, carry on and don't stray away from the road to nattiness

>There are a lot of myths about nutrition in general
Ftfy
As An exfat I couldnt find proper dieting information anywhere, everyone I helped out After losing weight faced the same issues

>Gotta go fat

tfw I was fat as fuck and can relate to some of these stories.

you got that right

>thanks to the council on Size & weight discrimination

>Gotta go fat

Damn fatties don't care about anything but themselves

I see this everywhere tv, magzines, or somewhere on the internet. Is this a meme? Your body burns muscle first then fat? Our bodies are this stupid?

>Gotta go fat

It's true if your deficit is too high.

>body thinks you are starving
>muscle mass burns way more calories than fat
>get rid of muscles to keep body longer alive

pic related

fatties really are cartoon villains.

(You)

*Brrrrrrrrrrapppppppp*

>eating cereal with double cream
>"yepp, a healthy start to the day"
kek

I agree with point of this comic to some degree.
Media did fuck up minds of people regarding reltionships.
Now every fat feminist thinks that she'll end up with Prince Charming and every supreme gentelmen will get qt3.14 because he is nice.
These faggots only fantasize, but don't realize you need to work for shit to get it. Love won't always win. Not all relationships will last forever.
I hate romanticism, it gives false hope.

Can you actually believe that HAES / fat acceptance movement was considered a joke only a few years ago?

And now it's real.

When I get stationed in Japan, I'm going to go out of my way to look for people like this.

hyperexxxtension
+ extra fat that makes it look bad

she's using the bike wrong as well

Isn’t she the health minister of Belgium?

>bananas

wew lad might as well eat fast food

When I was overweight and my ex lowkey dumped me for it I moved my fat ass and lost nearly twenty kilos in a year

Now it wasn't nearly as severe as most landwhales that post that kind of shit but still, I don't get how you can just tell yourself "fuck it, they're all wrong and I'm perfect the way I am". I know it's just an excuse to be lazy but shifting the blame on others is cowardly as well

5:37 I lost it. she looks like fat Gollum chasing Frodo that time Frodo stole the crisps

Things like pic related is why I don't join social media, it just makes me rage too much.

Contribute with some oc user, please. Also congrats on not being a fat fuck anymore

I guess I'm not completely dead to shock yet because I'm still surprised at how just fucking ugly people can be, inside and out.

>Everyone can pigout but I get fat if I eat a burger

I fucking hate this mindset, I almost started yelling at a fat classmate after she told me this when we were discussing nutrition. I lost like 16kg over 5 months

The next few days saw her with a fucking panini and a donut without a care in the world

It's true to a point if you don't work out or supply protein. Working out and eating more protein than normal while on a cut will spare the (most, you lose more the lower your bf% is) muscle because the body will deem it necessary AND you'll provide nutrients that can repair and renew the muscles. Not eating protein will lead to muscle loss due to accumulating damage and not working out will make the body go "this shit literally only uses up precious calories, get rid of it".
Basically, fatties gonna fat. I see people go more in-depth for buying a $20 pair of earpads than they do for their well-being.

Based aunt lily

I'm a vulgar person, but why do obese people always say "fuck everything" if they are that happy with themselves they would certainely not be so angry at the world every single day. I doubt anyone on here feels the need to vent so much about their problems like a lot of obese people do

>based tv show

can't not remember the yeast bread story when I see that. Thanks user.

>refridgerating the toaster so it "uses more calories to heat food"
you know, in an ass-backwards way that's not even wrong. Sadly just has nothing to do with the food or your body, just your electricity bill.
My sides. Send help.

>fat chick arguing with manlet

It's like Veeky Forumss autism olympics.

I understand you

Walking between car and fat scooter doesn't count as vigorous exercise

I want that man to shave so he can feel my slaps better