What do women actually find attractive? How big is too big?

What do women actually find attractive? How big is too big?

Other urls found in this thread:

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/calculate-maximize-sexual-market-value/
foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/
youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA
youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc
dfred.bol.ucla.edu/FrederickHaselton-2007-PSPB-MuscularityFitnessIndicator.pdf
psychologytoday.com/blog/tech-support/201405/why-your-partner-may-be-your-parent
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/06/070613071240.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every woman is different, senpai.
My ex liked otter mode, ex before that like guys with >20%bf and my current girl likes strength. Just do you and you'll find girls that go for whatever body type you got

Money.
Never lift for women.

Protip if you lift for women you will give up.
Always lift for yourself.

>What do women actually find attractive?
Women are attracted to a man with high Sexual Market Value (SMV). Looks are only one part of the game. You need to calculate your looks, personality and amplifiers then divide and add them together.

If there is one thing that will get just about anyone laid, including some truly unattractive people with utterly repulsive personalities, it's status. People talk about celebrity or wealth but these are just tangible manifestations representing a more important but abstract idea: status. You don't need to be rich and famous, you just need to be notable within your microcosm of society to fuck any single girl in that microcosm.

The high school football jock who's a total Chad on campus is a complete nobody who wouldn't get arrested walking down the street in Manhattan. But he's the pinnacle of sexual market value (SMV) within his microcosm of society.

The article below is a decent read.

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/calculate-maximize-sexual-market-value/

>How big is too big?

"We’ve got Brad Pitt in first place with 72.5% of women finding his body the MOST attractive and 86.7% of women being attracted to his body. In second place we’ve got the musician Henry Rollins (at his smallest) with 11.8% of women finding him the most attractive, and 41.8% of women attracted to his torso...In last place with 1% we have three time Mr. Olympia winner Frank Zane — famous for shifting the bodybuilding world away from mass and towards aesthetics. Evidently there’s still some shifting to do before he lines up with what women find aesthetically pleasing!"

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/

>If there is one thing that will get just about anyone laid, including some truly unattractive people with utterly repulsive personalities, it's status

>Money.
>Never lift for women.

This. It's resources i.e. Money etc, protection i.e. Physical stuff like height, frame, bone structure, strength, athleticism etc and status in society, all of which add to the main part of masculinity and how women are attracted to men: protecting them and providing for them. It's just nature.

Sure women marry for status and money but aesthetics and strength will get you laid more than any other traits

great personality, positive drive in life, and a photogenic face

Putting aside the meme responses like "money", "confidence", and "women don't know what they want" there have actually been studies done to demonstrate what body type women are most attracted to.

Brad Pitt's physique from Fight Club consistently comes out on top. For reference, Pitt is 5'11, 155lbs extremely lean in that film.

Bear in mind that the most important physical feature a man can have is height. This has also been demonstrated through studies and not just Veeky Forums memes:

youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA

youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14

You literally can NEVER EVER be too big without roids.

After that it becomes personal preference, and some grills (not many) would say zyzz is too big.

Generally speaking as long as you maintain aesthetic proportions (delts wider than arms, etc), you arent too big.

This is bullshit pseudoscience. Women will literally sleep with homeless guys if they're attractive and confident.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc

Frank zane had garbage delt:arm ratio, desu.

But so did all the 60s-70s bodybuilders

>photogenic
no you sperg, it's a good looking face. being photogenic only helps before they see you irl.

They will sleep with, but not date

these are two mutually exclusive attraction zones for women

There has been research done on this. The ideal male body is somwhere around "toned" and "built" (3rd and 4th picture to the right) but not "brawny"(most right picture). dfred.bol.ucla.edu/FrederickHaselton-2007-PSPB-MuscularityFitnessIndicator.pdf

....like i said. photogenic face. good looking irl is nice, but they need someone to brag about while spamming selfies with them. just like guys pick girls that make them look good, so do girls. girls are just more visual than usual

Or its bcs they know the nr 1 body is attached to brad pit whew lad

I know plenty of girls who date unemployed losers just because they're tall and handsome.

Well yeah but they could have picked Brad Pitt from Troy when he was more muscular but for some reason they prefered the leaner Fight Club version.

I honestly believe that the key to an attractive physique is just having low bf% without looking like Jack Skellington.

No matter how many studies demonstrate that women aren't into roidheads men continue to belive that muscles are the key to attracting women. Just have a bit of muscle and a low bf%. That's it.

Oh and don't be a manlet obviously...

LOOKS MONEY STATUS BREH

MAXIMIZE THESE!

>implying his delt:arm ratio isn't objectively measurable

Like some of the other guys said. It's different for each girl.

Every gf I've had has had different preferences. One was (in a cute way) nagging me everyday about how she wanted me to get fat, because she liked bearmode guys. She wanted me to "be a big teddy bear".
Another liked really slim, pale guys with almost no muscle. She thought they looked "emotional" and "deep".
Another liked nerdy, kind of ugly guys, but who had lots of muscle.

And so on..

Did you look the same when you dated all three of them, or did you look like their ideal type.

If you looked the same, surely "their type" didn't really matter in the end?

This might surprise you, but there are over 3,000,000,000 women in the world and their taste can vary.

This study is so slanted. Brad Pitts stance, the lighting, the angle, everything's meant to persuade you he's attractive. Hell it's the only image where the guy's actually sweating/dirty I.e. doing something.

woah

NO, THE ENTIRE GENDER IS SHIT, I'VE BEEN r/redpilled YOU FUCKING KEKOLD, /r9k/ TOLD ME NOT TO LISTEN TO CHADS LIKE YOU

>exactly who i thought of

He is attractive. You don't need much persuading to realise that Brad Pitt is attractive.

Do you honestly believe that women find a bodybuilder physique attractive? It's been demonstrated time and time again that women aren't attracted to excessively muscular physiques.

Yes, we know that user. There are women who fetishize huge muscles just like there are men who fetishize fatties or asian girls or whatever.

The aim here is to discern what is considered conventionally attractive (i.e. what appeals to MOST women)

>height, face, dick size

are you seriously saying he isn't attractive? you're delusional

dude your autism is so fucking cringe. spending so much effort to convince everyone that muscles are unattractive.

guess what, no one gives a shit about your shit studies or whatever they are.

>MUSCLES ARE GAY

uhm k bro? then why do i slay so much poon because of it?

>DYELS ARE MOST ATTRACTIVE; ANYTHING MORE THAN BRAD PITT IS DISGUSTING FOR WOMAN

thats why every single girl on tinder wants to fuck me for my body alone right?

aye lmao

calm down, you'll lose your virginity one day

Of course I'm not saying he isn't attractive. He clearly is. I'm saying I think in general more women are attracted to things like body language, confidence and character traits than body fat% or if a guy has a six pack. So I think he won by such a landslide because his body language/pose/general vibe is more sexual and attractive than the others and it has little to do with "girls like skinny guys with low body fat" like the articles trying to claim.

Oh fuck off, women dont want to date weak losers with no money because they know they'll have to deal with other dudes constantly challenging their selection.

You wonder why a lot of women like black guys and shit on asian guys? When a hot girl says she has a boyfriend
and you size up the boyfriend you're more likely to challenge the guy if weak/asian.

Basically it means, the bigger and stronger the mate a woman chooses the less likely people are willing to fuck with you.

Money and social status.

Cool your autism dude. I'm not trying to convince anyone that muscles aren't attractive UP TO A CERTAIN POINT. You can be bigger than Brad in Fight Club and still slay.

I'm trying to establish what the optimal male physique for attracting women looks like.

Not this shit again...

>body language
>confidence
>character traits

None of that matters unless you're attractive.

yo. were you ottor mode, bulking, and then like 15% for all those girls? if so then they were probably just trying to say they liked you.

This is the dumbest pseudoscience I've ever read.

If that were true then the hottest women in the world would all be dating pro wrestlers and MMA fighters.

This is the fundemental problem with Veeky Forums you care more about being AMOGed by other guys than about actually attracting women.

Nigga you just went full retard

Despite the memes 10" is too big for a girl

you dont establish shit you faggot. Im a roiding like a retard and twice the size of all males in my gym, yet little 18 year old fragile girls are down to fuck the same night i message them.
you are fucking awkward, please just stop it cant be healthy for you.

Women want a guy who is similar to their father,
>Dad's an asshole, they want an asshole
>Dad's a good guy, they want a good guy
>Dad is rich they want a rich guy
>Dad was in the military, they want a military guy

Then other factors like height, success, personality also come into play, but what a girl is specifically looking for depends on her father.

Of course user. That's why you're browsing Veeky Forums on Valentine's Day.

No really, I believe you. After all, why would anyone lie on the internet? That never happens.

If you eat junk food every now and then and stay natty you'll never be "too big" now matter how big you get. Most guys that are described as such that arent on gear and are actually big either cut down to a low enough bf% it looks weird to most or they did a bro routine and look disproportionate.

What are you basing this on?

Do you have any evidence to support your assertion or are you just talking shit like most of the faggots here?

They want the adonis belt

There are a few theories on why this is. I think the most obvious one is that children are raised in a certain environment, and they think of that environment as normal. Just as the male child who is beaten by his father will go on to beat his children, the daughter of that father will find a man similar because she sees that as normal behavior. Also she is comfortable with this type of man, because she loves her father and her father is an asshole.

anything over 8" is usually too big

I'm trying to date a girl whose father passed away when she was very little, do I have to commit sudoku?

Okay nice theory you have there but the question was: do you have any EVIDENCE?

ya faggot, just assume the person is lying as soon as you see something that you dont like.
Easy right? Makes life so comfy, just turn away from the cold heart truth and keep googling your gay ass studies faggot, and when someone confronts you about it

>l-lier

lmao thanks for the laugh you sad little drop

Trump is funny, positive and a tall guy, he's not "truly unattractive" or an repulsive personality, unless you're an SJW retard.

NOT :D

t.20,5cm

This is the only true post ITT.

Sorry user, did I hurt your fee fees by not believing your little stories?

Keep telling lies on the internet. That'll boost your self esteem, loser.

Nothing non anecdotal, there's probably some studies out there though

That's what I thought.

Come back when you have some proof. Until then, your theory is just broscience.

>Come back when you have some proof
>browsing Veeky Forums for hard evidence
But seriously why are you so butthurt

>How big is too big
not anything you can get natty

Trump is decently handsome and charismatic. Chicks dig it

I'm not butthurt. I'm just not a retard who's going to believe anonymous posters on Veeky Forums without some evidence.

Even the height threads manage to post studies that demonstrate how height is an advantage in everyday life.

You come here spouting your retarded broscience theories as if you're some sort of expert on women but you can't provide a shred of evidence to support your assertions. You should write a PUA book. I'm sure there's enough suckers here that would buy it.

Guess you haven't talked to many women huh

Now you're going to tell me meaningless anecdotes.

Your theory is as dumb as astrology. Probably dumber actually.

burden of proof is on you to prove that my theory is meaningless

how has no one commented on how sad those tits are?

Damn... You got me there bro xD

Seriously though, don't reproduce.

huh guess you can't

This.

When I got a new job making near six figures, suddenly women were all over me. I fucked my ex and I could feel the difference in how her pussy was suddenly squeezing down on my dick.

>Thin
If your lifting for women your probably doing it wrong. You must select 1 and literally only 1.
>Alpha male
>Beta male

>Alpha male
You cannot "lift for women" but if you go down this road with enough discipline women would find you to be irresistible for sure. Typically larger and easily intimidates betas while recieving respect from fellow alphas. Definitely requires more of a self-determined attitude and is sometimes considered anti-social. A lot harder. Not for everyone.

>Beta Males
A beta male walks and flaunts like a woman would. Very effective and low maintenance with a guarenteed yield. Typically smaller, leaner and underwhelming physique makes it easier to fit in with fellow beta males. If you go down this road don't be a shit bag who still likes to have the chip on their shoulder and tries to fight larger people.

Oh what's this?

psychologytoday.com/blog/tech-support/201405/why-your-partner-may-be-your-parent

sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/06/070613071240.htm

oh no that sucks

2bh not too trumpy, but he seemed like a genuinely nice person from personal anecdotes and his personality previous to his election and campaign

he has been asked since the 80's if he wanted to run for president, and he consistently said up until recently that he didn't want to because you have to be a mean person to win

Did you even read what you linked?

>Women who enjoy good childhood relationships with their fathers are more likely to select partners who resemble their dads, research suggests. In contrast, the team of psychologists revealed that women who have negative or less positive relationships were not attracted to men who looked like their male parents.

So basically women may be attracted to men who LOOK like their fathers IF they had a good relationship with their fathers growing up.

Interesting but unfortunately it's hard to make use of this since when you first meet a girl you will have no clue what her father looks like or what sort of relationship she had with him.

Nobody takes the terms "alpha" and "beta" seriously outside of scientists who conducted a single study on the behavioural patterns of male wolves in captivity.

Did you even read the first link?

>A body of psychological research reveals that our earliest relationships, especially with our mother, not only influence how we are able to connect to others as adults—in romantic and other contexts—but also create internalized scripts or working models of how relationships work.

That doesn't imply that women are attracted to men with similar personality traits or careers as their fathers.

Can you not read?

A study by Glenn Geher suggests that we do tend to choose a romantic partner who is similar to our opposite-sex parent. In his research, he not only asked participants to self-report on how their romantic partners were like their opposite-sex parents across various categories—he actually interviewed the parents as well. The shared characteristics he discovered between his subjects' partners and their opposite-sex parents were robust, and not merely coincidental.

On the whole they like a small amount of muscle and a low bodyfat %

Go by 1/2/3/4 or less and 12% bodyfat or less and you've nailed 99% of it

The rest comes down to dressing well, grooming well and social skills.

Where in your ideology does someone who has no desire to get big, but stills strives for achievement for the sake of achievement, and still achieves great feats fall?

>Having over $800k in a checking account a fucking Chase bank

>0.01% APY

Great use of that money

Shoo shoo will

that kids hands are too big

It's going to vary by person because not all women are the same. What's more important is being comfortable in your own skin, being perceptive of their needs, and being a good conversationalist.

>truly unattractive people with utterly repulsive personalities
come on man, Melania's not that bad

Girls will marry someone for social status, but they can cheat on him with an attractive dude, who even lives on his mother's basement.

I know from personal experience.

Thats my height and I AM close to that weight

Why am I single?

Don't think he needs to be told that desu

If you're natty you are probably not too big,

Couldn't find a smaller pic?

Except Trump is funny and charming. He's not particularly bad looking either.
Better example would be the Secretary of the Treasury and his wife.

shut the fuck up you idiot NEET

So what? The point was to attract women within your small little bubble not hold them there. Besides, if they cheat on you, then just kick their dumb asses to the curb and find some new tail.

SO MUCH virginal, hopeful, wishful thinking in this thread

Lets make something clear. PICTURES AND REAL LIFE ARE NOT THE SAME. In these picture studies women consistently rank highly muscular physiques as unattractive. But thats not what happens IRL. Do you want to know why?

Because SIZE. Women love feeling smaller than a man, as it makes her feel safe. It also makes the guy have an aura of dominance. You ever see a cute small girl and get a boner knowing you could fuck the shit out of her? Its similar but the opposite.

Big size and 10-12 bf % is the ideal look for men in real life attraction. There are of course outliers, but most women will get horny around a lean muscular man. Add height and a handsome face and you will be a god

No. I was otter mode while with the girl who liked chub. She was always trying to discourage me from working out and trying to make me eat garbage.
Overweight while with the girl who liked otter mode. This one just always let it slip how I was "so much hotter with my old body".
Now I'm doing strength training and by happy coincidence my gf does it too. It's how we met. She's supportive and is always on my arm, whether summer cut or winter bulk. I think this one might stick.

who are u i always see u post from time to time and always that picture, are u aussie? spooked

Veeky Forums is too retarded to understand social engineering user. Just sit back and laugh at these virgins.

You have a clean slate.