Reminder that girls do not care about legs

Most girls love emu mode

Reminder that real men don't care about what girls care about

t. chicken legs

reminder that getting grills is only side effect of being jacked

t. Jacked

t. xo

On the local radio today two rugby players came in for interview
The male host of the show replays a tape to them of the female host (p hot she djs)
>i love rugby mens thighs
>theyre going to be wearing jeans
>please tell me theyre tight jeans

xo

somehow my legs got huge on a PPL routine, maybe because I never skipped leg day?

now I stopped all leg training, wish I didn't fell for the never skip leg day meme

my gf loves my glutes and big legs. she can't keep her hands off and is just as obsessed with my butt like i'm with hers.

Seeing a girl every now and then who says she loves my muscular ass
However i must say despite gaining alot of muscle over the past year dating has gotten increasingly harder, bordering on impossible so i cant really agree that girls like muscles alot

False. I had an uncomfortable conversation with my mother about how much she loved my dad's thighs. She said I inherited his.

But guys do, so i'm gonna keep squatting heavy

>has a gf
>also has that gif

I'm getting mixed signals from you senpai

so much this

>pussy out the door before lifting
>women mire but can't look me in the eyes and act like schoolgirls

abstract feel

Reminder that girls love huge legs and butt on the man.

Even if they will outright deny it, their actions speak for themselves when they cant stop their hands groping and wondering around.

someone please tell me what t. even means. I know it means like "from: " but why t.

>. I know it means like "from: " but why t.
foreigners

stay here long enough and continue lifting and you will develop love for male human body as well

I'm english

P E R K E L E

They don't care about what other men care about either.

wtf I love squatting now

T. Alberto barbosa

T. = told by

thanks I thought so user

He's lying

no, it means terveisin

If girls had to choose between OPs pic or someone with OPs upper body but also had a decent pair of legs, they'd choose the latter.

Feminine looking legs are so shameful on a man. Incomplete package, unstable, weak, etc.

It's Finnish for 'sincerely,' or whatever.

Go on.