Why don't you have a Valentine's this year Veeky Forums?

thanks boogie

Because I never leave my house. At least I have my dogger

video games are better for me

Havent tried, havent found a girl who is single and somewhat interested in dating in over a year
Gotta say im not surprised but a bit sad, id want a gf and maybe a family some day but girls are just not into that shit it seems

>tfw too feminine for a normal relationship

Because you don't meet many girls sitting at home playing CSGO all day

>tfw you will never be a 500 lb fat piece of shit who's dying from obesiety

What's the point she's cheating on him anyways

Why is Boogie posting so common? Is this how he got so many subscribers? Quick rundown?

Fat YouTuber gets gf and subscribers out of pity. They only watch his channel because everybody knows he'll die soon and people wanna watch if it happens during one of his videos. It's like going to those Sigmund and Roy shows expecting for something to happen.

>date girl for a long ass time
>gettin rdy to propose
>shes not in love with me anymore apparently
>called everything off last friday
>her friend who ive always liked hits me up really drunk last night
>starts tellin me how much she liked me and how much of an idiot my ex is
>i know shes just drunk and nothing will probably come from it but it was nice to hear
>gonna order a pizza and drink shitty wine tonight

How do we save boogie?

You didn't fuck her? Do you hate yourself?

I have my cat. Single for 20 years and counting.

Because I broke up with her 2 days in advanced. It's 8pm now and I'll probably get a call asking for me back soon.

Good luck, if she is 6/10 or above she already has a new guy for valentines

Its the dating day of the year, thousands of desperate guys looking for dates and a general lack of chicks
But good luck bro

r u a gril

how would he die in a video that he would later upload?

I think you misunderstand his point. He doesn't want her back.

Because I keep getting close to girls and then forgetting to text them. I'd rather lift or play vidya than worry if every word I type is a turn-off

I'd rather be alone on Valentines then have a gf that is awaiting my slowly encroaching demise so she milk my corpse of whatever money she can. Jk I'm gay

Maybe

He also twitch streams.

I got caught sleeping with her mother and for some reason that's a big no no even though I never put a ring on her finger. Women are crazy

Soon to be 31

I hope you walk the dog, that's an easy way to pull, pardon the pun.

How and why in the fuck is she still with him?
I wouldn't take care of him if I got payed to do it.

No homo.

>last night was couples night at the gym
>me and gym bro don't have gfs
>he's a short DYEL so hatch brilliant plan
>pose as gay couple
>everything is going smoothly, we're in the middle of squats
>suddenly lights go out and pink spotlight turns on
>fuck fuck fuck fuck
>love spotlight highlights us directly
>if we don't kiss they'll kick us out half way through our workout, forever ruining gain rhythms
>whisper something into my bro's ear
>"n-no homo'
>kiss him passionately for 5 seconds
>make sure to grope his ass a bit to make it more convincing
>everyone else says awwwww and the lights come back on
>later in the showers bro is having an erectile issue I suck him off really quick
>not gay because my teeth didn't touch
>make our escape without even having our ohp licenses revoked
We've already planned to do it again for our gymmiversary.

Obviously. But that and going to the gym are the only times I leave the house (I work from home). I have a big ass back yard so the dog is always out there running around enjoying himself.

uh, I got a gf basically doing that
don't ask how I'm not really sure
also, rank?

Because I never go out and when I do it's with the same friends to the same places so I rarely meet new girls. When I do I fuck up most of the time. Also I'm much more picky than I have any right to be

Because I'm dead inside

This

Because, in spite of what people tell me, I still think I'm not good enough for what I want

my valentine is heavy ass diddlys as always

trips of truth

>no homo

damn breh... same here.

also because everybody assumes i'm straight so i just get hit on by girls and twinks/old guys. I just want a thicc gymbro to lift and cuddle with, is that too much to ask for?

>be gay
>family would be extremely disappointed if they found out
>live somewhere where gays are hated
>destined to die alone
>pretend i'm happy and straight
>lift to forget about shit and keep progressing to the final day i will finally be free

you guys realise that his 'girlfriend' posts stuff on her twitter about cucking him and only being there for his money right? she actually has a black guy she fucks and hes okay with it cos hes too fat for a sexual relationship anymore.

you're literally talking to a 500lb who cucked his own sexual life and relationship and will soon die of diabetes, giving whatever wealth he had to a girlfriend who doesn't even care for him.

he's married retard, that girlfriend is his wife.

Sorry to hear that mate, it'll get better. When I told my parents they were fine with it and my mom asked if I had a boyfriend - I said no. Then like 6 months later she asked again and when I said no she asked "are you sure you're not asexual?"

Can't make this shit up senpai.

>tfw date with qt trans cuddlebuddy
Why even get Veeky Forums if not to seduce cute grills with feminine benis?

Because I'm a shitskin manlet with a weak jaw and brown eyes.

doesnt change the fact that she literally posts about cucking her for his wealth, and the fact that you worship this tub of lard cuck because you want his lifestyle you fucking cunt.

proof?

Doesnt change a thing

>couples night at a gym
What kind of fucked up faggot gym do you go to?

Good job protecting your bros gains along with your own though, really shows where your heart is. n-no homo

I've been talking to a girl I met on a college trip abroad. It's fairly obvious she is into me (sending me snaps of her with her cleveage out, constantly messaging me etc) but when I see pictures of myself I can't help but feel disgusted by my appearance and face. I don't feel attractive enough for this attention. Anyone else know this feel?

She broke up with me 4 days before our anniversary because she "doesn't want to be held down by a relationship right now" it was so sudden, she said wanted me to move in with her when she goes away to college, I told her things I never told anyone, she told me things she'd never tell anyone. She said she was falling in love with me. She said that she never wanted to leave me. She still texts me, but she seems so disinterested, it confuses me when she texts first but then only responds with one word until she falls asleep.

>She broke up with me 4 days before our anniversary because she "doesn't want to be held down by a relationship right now"
and then had a new bf a week later

that means she is seeing somebody "better", but is still worried it might not work out. So she's stringing you along with minimum effort from her part to have a worst-case-scenario backup plan

she's just texting you to make sure she still has you at her beck and call. time to move on, or she will use you eternally. fundamental.

>this year

Stop texting her she's busy and you should move on.

Ive been there friend, its a sign that she was leading you on
Girls do this because they have all the power and they know it, they use you for attention and say what you want to hear

She wasnt falling in love
She wasnt interested in moving in with you

Im sorry but this is the truth of it, girls will fuck you over first chance they get and ironically the more affection you show the quicker the process is.

>ask girl to be my Valentine
>she doesn't respond
PLS RESPOND

Because I have difficulty with finding women who I don't hate let alone getting into a relationship with the rare few I like

To give you an idea of where I'm at mentally: I had dream last night where I was fucking my ex until I realized I was soft and was raping her.

There are many, many reasons I am single right now

I honestly have no clue how you guys even find girls
I can go for months without meeting one

>tfw you try to brag, but don't get any (you)s
...please acknowledge my superiority.. my ego demands anonymous envy

Reported

What other anons said, stop texting her completely, don't even give the time of day. try to move on, don't let this bitch use you

I don't want to think that's what she's doing, but I think it might be. I'd take her back in a second if she told me to. I know I should ignore her and move on but I just get so happy everytime she texts me so I respond.

dude, go full no contact. like, dont say anything just dont contact her anymore until she goes crazy. you are at the start of a break-up and this is your only chance. good luck.

This happened 2 weeks ago.

it's going to hurt but just block her number, you don't deserve that shit. It'll be a lot better for you in the long run this way.

If you get back together with her, remember your just her plan b until a better guy shows up again.

She essenially wants your full emotions/attention still while having no intrest in being with you.

Sorry man but she is a cunt. Cut her off for your own good. Ironically this will probably piss her off greatly that you will no longer give her attention.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A VAGINA

I couldn't bring myself to block her, but I'm going to ignore her. I appreciate the helps

I dont have a valenines because me and my gf agrees on how stupid it is to import shitty, corporate American holidays designed to make a quick spike in profits into your relationship, when we already show genuine love and we don't need to buy stupid chocolate to show that. Just like I am not going to buy an expensive (((ring))) when I marry her, instead, I will buy a boat and travel the world with her. I never thought I'd find such a great girl, keep your hopes up fit and keep lifting. You will make it, there are still good hearted girls out there who won't use you for their own gains.

She probably is or probably not, either way what's done is done. SHE'S the one who ended the relationship. It's NOT your fault or is it your duty to try to salvage a relationship that you didn't end. You were probably alone before and don't want to be again so any contact from her feels like your still with her even though your not. But just for a moment you can pretend you are. No contact is the way to go. You will be depressed. You will think about her.But you have to go about your day

>tfw my cat died of cancer a month ago

>TFW the one who's to good won't be yours no matter how much you lose and gain
I'm just hope she's happy. I know she think I am, but in reality I'm not.

Sounds like a great girl!

After my last gf I'm not entirely sure I want to trust anyone again. She fucked me over pretty badly and I'm completely disinterested in relationships now.

Women will break you down emotionally even if they can't do anything physically. They hit you where it hurts the most. They're all so talented at manipulating you. It's fucked up.

It's just hard, everything was going so well and then she just turned a full 180. She's really the first girl I've loved, and ironically, the first relationship that wasn't ended by me. I was straight alpha shit for the first few days, never even though about her, but she has a way of just making me so happy and making me feel like everything is okay. It makes it so hard to ignore her.

spit in her drink next time you see the vile cunt

>worry if every word I type is a turn-off
Holy shit you're right

Because if I reach 10 years without a GF I'll hopefully win a prize. 3 months to go!

There is no prize man. I'd know because I've just hit 30 without one.

She's the type of girl I'd usually fucking hate. She's a tough shit, skinny, bipolar Mexican girl, who can't even bench a full weight 45lb bar. It makes no sense why I love her.

Oh my sweet summer child

Find a better girl senpai, she sounds shit-tier

>Its just hard
M8 you know why its so hard. You even said you didn't think about her during the beginning of your relationship since you were all alpha and shit and didn't need no one but cum dump. Don't you think others feel the EXTACTLY same way looking the way you do just cause they can land pussy like nothing and end relationships at the drop of the hat. Your ego got to you. People aren't emotionless beings. Everyone has their own motivations and all that shit. And the moment you started to open up, you forgot that it was all about you and the thought that there was a chance this girl will ever leave you, just went over your head.

Cuz no one likes an autistic manlet

Assuming you have friends, do they say shit?

dont actually know
i'm good at talking to girls and getting numbers etc but i'm never good at doing anything

RARE

This brought a tear to my eye.

I had to put my doggo to sleep a couple days ago due to severe spinal degredation. He got me through some really tough years and motivated me to get fit when I first started exercising.

Rip doggo, I'll never forget you

Nah, I don't have any.

She's the worst, but if she told me to, I'd get back together with her in a second.
Worded that wrong, I didn't think about her for the first few days after we broke up. I'm a very emotional person. She was there for me when shit was fucked, and it got me really attached. I love her, simple as that. I get with her because she was nice, not because I wanted a cum dump. I ain't that type of guy

Fuck I don't know what I'll do when that day comes. Got mine from the pound when he was pretty young and that was over 12 years ago. I know that the day is soon approaching and it will be tough. He is like a brother to me.

Well its your life m8. Want to be a sad boi and miss out on life being in a perpetual state of being sad and wanting to get with a girl who dumped you for not wanting to be in a committed relationship while you do, go for it.
>But life's not worth it with out her
Sure m8. Because being sad and hoping you get back together is TOTALLY working out for ya.

I'm already moving on from her. I was fucked up for a little, but I'm pretty good for the most part. I'm going to ignore her texts from here on out and start talking to other girls. I just know it's going to be hard ignoring that "Hey, how are you" text when I'm lonely.

is that your doggo? thats a nice doggo, what was his name?

Ok user. I believe you can make yourself happy again.

You have us, user

made me kek, hope this fake story somehow becomes true lel

because it's time to lift brahs, sorry i'm interested in making gains not puttin my dick somewhere, ok?