Veeky Forums theory

Ever heard of Hysterical Pregnancy? its when a woman thinks and believes that shes pregnant even though shes not, her body believes it and starts to develop pregnancy symptoms like larger breasts, tummy and elevated hormones

This worked for them because women CAN get pregnant it only needs a trigger, what if we as men can get swole as fuck if we just believe it?

we can make it anons

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerandplay.com/2014/07/30/science-shows-dominant-behavior-posture-increase-testosterone/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so you're going to will a higher test level into existence?

the only thing Veeky Forumsizens will manage to give themselves is gyno, which I guess is even more in line with your hysterical pregnancy idea

Please name one man an eighth as in touch with his emotions as any woman.

You would have to be absolutely bat shit insane to hysterically get swole.

And this isn't even taking into consideration the fact muscle growth requires stimulus...

>You would have to be absolutely bat shit insane to hysterically get swole.

so its possible?

>And this isn't even taking into consideration the fact muscle growth requires stimulus...

Nigga, getting pregnant requires a penis..

>this thread

I hope hysterically laughing will make me long time happy

this is why bro science collectively isn't a meme. if you actually believe all these little things that, individually, are complete bullshit, living your life according to all these memes will add up to gains. drinking your protein shake to meet your 30 minute anabolic window for example isn't actually necessary, but it still ensures you are meeting your protein requirements for the day. it inadvertently helps you make gains

>Please name one man an eighth as in touch with his emotions as any woman.
>You would have to be absolutely bat shit insane to hysterically get swole.

Wait, what if we factor gender confusion to the equation? You inject yourself with estrogen, and while slowly transitioning into a woman, your strongest temptation would be to give in, but you must fight this temptation everyday, you must keep your head in the game, when you reach womanhood and is finally intune of your emotions, then you start thinking that youre swole, your body will follow and when youre swole AF you start injecting test

>Injecting est to raise test
its the ultimate deception of the body

It's true. You just have to becomea different person.
dangerandplay.com/2014/07/30/science-shows-dominant-behavior-posture-increase-testosterone/

>TESTOSTERONE NO JUTSU
>*injects ass*

In fact hysteric pregnancies don't produce babies, you need semen for that

yeah all benefits, no drawbacks

>when i get a gf

Fight on, man.

>“The results of this study confirmed our prediction that posing in high-power nonverbal displays (as opposed to low-power nonverbal displays) would cause neuroendocrine and behavioral changes for both male and female participants: High-power posers experienced elevations in testosterone, decreases in cortisol, and increased feelings of power and tolerance for risk; low-power posers exhibited the opposite pattern. In short, posing in displays of power caused advantaged and adaptive psychological, physiological, and behavioral changes, and these findings suggest that embodiment extends beyond mere thinking and feeling, to physiology and subsequent behavioral choices. That a person can, by assuming two simple 1-min poses, embody power and instantly become more powerful has real-world, actionable implications.”

>benefits
The only benefit from a girl being preggers is her sex drive in many cases goes from the usual (zero) to more normal levels

>poselets btfo

>bit tits
>get to play the disabled/preggers card
>big hips
>high sex drive

I volunteer.

Two suicide attempts and I used to see things. I think I can pull it off.

>pregnancy gives you big hips
Are you retardo?

>Interestingly, you may even find that the hormones that soften your cartilage to allow for easier deliver have left your hips slightly wider and your feet a size bigger

it's crazy

just crazy enough to work

Oh god her stare. It's making me rock hard.