Tfw ex is posting valentines pics with her new boyfriend

>tfw ex is posting valentines pics with her new boyfriend
>tfw i'm posting feels on an anime fitness board drinking alone
>tfw never falling for the gf meme again

How do you deal with the loneliness?

never had a gf but reading 9/10 posts here about feels and constant thinking about ex gfs makes me kind of happy i don't have to deal with that shit and enjoy life with occasional human contact longing

Nah m8 you're fucked. If you don't get a gf you will spend YEARS reminiscing of the good times of your last relationship and wishing you could experience it once again.
Once you fall into the relationship meme once, you're in it for life whether you like it or not.

Embrace it faggot. Being able to enjoy your own company is a wonderful thing, and it will make you better in relationships. The most unnactractive thing for girls is letting them get the idea YOU are the lucky one.

>took my new handgun to the range to shoot it for the first time
>took a sweet gun's virginity on V-day
We're all gona make it Veeky Forums.

You stop going on places like this were people shitpost about it, I didn't know it was valentines day until some faggot reminded me this morning.

I don't care about being lonely, women are shit anyway.

>acquire friends
>speak every few days
>catch up on weekends
>get a hobby to make yourself interesting and fill in the days
>work on yourself
>don't ever get close to girls, make them get close to you by not giving a fuck
>wife up the best
>you're welcome

Take it from a guy whos always been a sucker for relationships and always got JUST'd cuz of feels; the lone wolf *tips* is lone for a reason. You have to program yourself to believe that you need no female to feel complete in life. The best feelings I ever got were of tasks and objectives I completed using my hands and nothing feels more rewarding than that.

Learn how to make music or do handy work. Learn how to fuck with different projects, take up carpenting and make a corner desk. Always do things by yourself and not only will you feel like a million bucks but overtime you'll realize how pathetic women truly are and how dependent they are on Men.

One more thing which should be a given anyway; fuck bitches, acquire currency. Lift and make bank, women will pop up from every corner like worms on a rainy day. Gluck m90

>take me back

>not hiding the feed of your ex
This is what I do.

>How do you deal with the loneliness?
By getting myself busy the whole, so I will not have time to think about *her* and how I fucked up by being a selfish asshole.

why the fuck are you still friends with her on fb? its like you don't even wanna make it brah

I write poetry/raps, drink, and cry sometimes.

I play video games and lift when im sad.
Also deleted my kikebook/twitter so that helps.

I look at our old photos while drinking Costco whiskey. When it's real bad I message her. Usually every 3 months. She's married now but still replies to my messages. I think she just feels sorry for me.

You reminded me that I have someone to execute. :^)

That's kinda pathetic user.

I'm actually over my ex, p nice really cause her life is a mess, but what fucks me up is I'll never be able to care about a woman the same way again. The trust is completely gone. I was so happy doing all the domestic bliss stuff and not only is it gone I can't reasonably see it ever happening again.

Shit sucks man. Lift and drink.

oh god im experiencing this too. a big reason why our relationship started failing was cause i didnt do anything for valentines day last year lol. i sometimes wish i never was in a relationship but it's a bit better now tho

Personally I just gave the fuck up and accepted that i'll be alone for the rest of my life. Plan your life as if there's no one else in it and you can't get disappointed because of unrealistic expectations concerning dates and holidays etc. Normie holidays are simply normal days for me. I work,lift, read and watch some TV-show or whatever as usual. Any form of human relationship is kept strictly professional as I immerse myself in whatever might interest me at the time be it music, gaming, youtube-channels, blogs, reddit, etc...

well sucks to be you fag

i asked a girl that i have been dating for a long time to be my girlfriend, got rejected pretty harshly, and i'm in fucking ruins

do you really wanna deal with a woman's bullshit on these types of days? TAKE ME OUT TO DINNER. TREAT ME LIKE A QUEEN. SPEND MONEY ON ME. like bitch get the fuck out of here, if im cool with doing nothing on these types of "holidays" you should be too. fuck women

fapping also ph has free ph premium today

Gotta get under someone to get over someone bro.