Should women be allowed to lift?

instagram.com/abbott.the.red/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BQcIO7ClP4x/?taken-by=abbott.the.red&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>crossfit athlete

Would smash

get ye gone

Had her face developed properly, the need for attention would never have manifested itself like this. She is not very pretty and feels the need to compensate. Luckily, the fitness market attracts a lot of losers and gullible people that love to spend money to deal with loneliness. One would think money and adoration from thousands of men is enough, but as soon as she is rejected by an attractive man who is not compelled to go dumpster diving because he can fuck hotter girls easily, her facade starts to crumble

that gut

>take male hormones
>complain when men don't find you feminine

you can't make this shit up

Disgusting. These crossfit chicks only look good from the waist down. Thick abs, wide shoulders, and no tits is not a good look.

Honestly those shitty tats are more of a turnoff than her physique is

She looks like a female version of big lenny

I would take her over the average lazy cunt any day.

Decent breeding stock, good fitness role model for our kids, and could spot me.

TOM PLATZ
O
M

P
L
A B S
T
Z

wtf is wrong with her gut and why is it sticking out so much? she looks disgusting.

Are you new here?

HGH

HGH gut

instagram.com/p/BQcIO7ClP4x/?taken-by=abbott.the.red&hl=en

lol

It was a post about training abs so they're purposely pushing them out and tensing.

these idiots are using momentum to do some bastardized version of pullups and call it an exercise? this is why crossfit will always be a joke. goodbye joints from all of that jerking movement that's not needed.

never thought i'd see such a bad case of roidgut in a woman till now