desu gross, just do squats and stfu.

pls be my valentine

show complete nudes, i need it for my research

good thread

i tried that it just made me more skinnyfat skele :^(

please be more descriptive

Yuk

oly lifts and oats, eat moar and lift

also run because your heart is probably in shit condition from lack of protons.

chicken and oats + veggies and fruit every meal

use myfitpal to track your macros and calories so you can stop gaining weight at some point and eat at maintenence

stop being so gross.

have you tried eating food and lifting weights

What do you do now for exercise? What's your diet like? Kind of need to learn where you are at now.

You'll need to eat more, obviously. Don't have to "bulk" per say, but, you need an excess of calories to gain muscle. You can keep the mass you gain very lean and stay thin.

God you're fat

This user is right, we can't advise the best plan for you without seeing a photo of your breasts and rear
Please post

You gotta put on some fat first and then you can put in muscle. Need an actual routine workout regimen.

you don't, thight petite girls are GOD tier

disgusting, why you girls think skeleton is sexy? Eat ffs and workout.

dude she's 84-lbs. I love thin girls but that's probably dangerously thin.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>chicken
i'm vegetarian are beans okay?
thank you for the legit advice though!

yes i do both of those things but all the macro talk and types of workouts and fitsciences confuse and overwhelm me.

there really should be a sticky for this kind of thing

i eat 1600 to maintain atm
i walk a lot for exercise, do 20 minutes of pilates/weights but thats it

also shit i put 84 my bad i meant 82

>i'm vegetarian
>I wonder why I'm a skelly
Unless you're ready to gorge on lentils and rice, nothing will happen

Nah. I mean, sure eating and putting on some muse would be better, but I'd still ragdoll her at those stats.

You should aim for 2,100 calories, which btw could still be maintenance considering regular exercise

You can get the proper calories needed to be any weight at a vegetarian. There are tons of fat vegetarians because they eat so many carbs.

York but still UK!

Can I have your number? Pls be from the UK

see

No shit. Even a 400 pound hambeast can find a long line of guys willing to fuck her. The difficulty is finding a guy who likes you enough to stick around long-term.

I'm talking about proteins. If she wants to get muscle it will be harder.
On the other hand,
>vegetarian
>not vegan
maybe tons of milk?

as long as those beans have enough calories and proteins you should be fine but you will feel full faster and might not be able to get enough calories in.

you likely don't eat very much and should honestly switch to chicken because meat is more calorie dense and you will be able to eat more without feeling like you're going to explode.

why are you vegetarian? can you change?

Post ass I think you are a man

a-age?

*muscle

seconding this. even if 2,100 is too much for you, at least 1850 which would get you up about .5lbs per week. If you are working out that's 2lbs of muscle per month. My gf struggles anorexia and we did +250 calories to get her back on track because the 500 calories we tried to start really freaked her out.

please be in london

I'm not her, was just pointing to that response

>he thinks I'm interested in her
Oh no user, you are badly mistaken

Of course, but with my preference, I wouldn't touch a 400 lb ham, whereas I'd fuck a girl with those stats into oblivion, assuming she was attractive.

its ethical, eating animals upsets me. i'm willing to eat stuff like cheese and maybe invest in a protein powder though. i just want to be a bit less gross-looking.

thank you! i'm sorry about your gf. hope she's doing okay

I really didn't think of why you might be asking. Why are you asking then? Just curious?

19!

She's doing better, thanks. It takes some time. She still has a lot of body issues but her bmi is above 17 now which is still very thin but certainly progress. She's been gaining muscle by working out. Still no period though and we are thinking about having a family, she wants to have a baby now. I just want her to wait a while because a baby would be really stressful on top of her dealing with the anorexia.

ewwwww.. you need to fatten up. skelly girls are gross and super un-cuddly.

Your best bet is fixing up your diet honestly, you'll make slow progress otherwise.
Do you feel bad about eating a little bit of chicken breast a couple times a week? Animal products ain't more ethical than animal meat itself, ya know?

Honestly fAm, eat at a caloric surplus and lift weights. Its as simple as that, run starting strength for like 3 months, then run something with much more volume to build muscle.

If you wanna keep in contact I could give you advice here and there. Almost all this information is in the sticky.

I'm 6'0, weigh 95kg (lean at around 90kg) and I'm 2 years younger than you. Just takes time, a caloric surplus and progressive overload when lifting.

>its ethical,
worry about you first, if you're dead set on staying a vegan even if it damages your health you can try the beans and lentils route but you realistically won't make much progress because you'll be too full to eat all of your calories and proteins in a day.

you might be able to stretch your stomach but it will be horrible at first and slow and you won't actually get into the weight gaining calorie range for about a month.

I firmly believe you should eat chicken until you are at 25% body fat and then switch back to vegetarian.

jesus, ever think of shedding all that fat on your stomach?

You cool with eggs? Cheese, eggs, that type of stuff? You need to set some macro goals and then just figure out how to reach them with whatever your ethical standards are.

Can you do fish? I know some people are not okay with chicken but okay with fish...

where do you shop? do they make pants that small?

If you already do those things then what exactly are you asking here?

probably looking for routines that are good for an underweight girl that has zero muscle and possibly a weakened heart

srs though, iif your vegetarian, eat a fuckton of blackbeans, brown rice, whole milk, whatever has high protein and high calories is fair game.

Just a quick suggestion, nuts are pretty calorie and protein dense. Not the cheapest thing around, but i usually eat lots of them during exam periods (because i lose my apetite when i'm under a lot of stress)

>I firmly believe you should eat chicken until you are at 25% body fat

this is a pretty good thing

best of luck to you both :) i hope she gets her period back. if not adoption is always an option. hang in there!

if you have a throwaway email that'd be really cool of you yes please! i might go back to temporarily eating a bit of meat if its the only way to get the body i want but i'd prefer not to have to. last bit of that for you too but thanks for the advice as well :)

because it's not working and i'm obviously not doing enough/it right. also

honest question: why do you stick with someone with anorexia?

this user knows where it's at. almonds are a personal favorite.

Post body from the side so we have a better idea of what we are working with here. Thighs too

Really, honest question. Have you read the sticky in its entirety yet?

because otherwise they're a good person?

Because . She's a great, fun, easy going girl and I love her. Everyone has their shit, and she's working on it just like OP is.

me and my sister (im man) were skeletons too so the only way to gain weight was eat and gym.
what to eat?
Carbohydrates and proteins. every 4 hours atleast eat something like sandwich and take heavy lunch, dinner, breakfast.
gym?
Be constant going to the gym

Do you have a discord? I'd talk to you on there, but I'm not too active elsewhere.

Nether less, read the sticky and you'll get there eventually.
Best of luck.

Dont gain muscle, those protruding hip bones are hot

if you a veggiefaggot, protein powder is your friend for getting enough protein.
Get either vanilla or unflavoured and add cocoa powder or frozen berries and fruit when you blend it

i read the sticky a while ago, its all stuff i mostly know i'm just curious for more specific advice. also i was kind of half-trolling though i do genuinely want info/muscle.

you disgust me.

agreed, although she could gain some muscle and keep those. love hip bones

I would cum all over your waist and watch it drizzle down your sides onto our mattress

i'll look into it, thanks! any brands you particularly recommend?

What do your legs look like? Are they stick-like? How did you get to this point? Did your family ever try to help?

>also i was kind of half-trolling
don't do this.

your heart is potentially weaker than it should be, you should try to eat at maintenance or above for a week or two before you work out.

make sure you get enough protein.

like I said myfitnesspal is a great free resource for tracking calories, and you can track your macros for $9 a month.

get better OP, you are so small.

nigga you're going to scare her from working out if you post heavyweight champion girls

You forgot thighs

Also, no weightlifting related, but wearing better fitting clothes is the easiest thing you can quickly do to look much better

macros you can track in the free plan

>tfw this thread reminds me of my anorexic love who committed suicide more than 4 years ago.

To all the people struggling, whatever the reason, I send you much love and wish you all to get better.

OP we need to see your breasts too, are they like this girls?

/r/veganbodybuilding

lol most ana girls get thin specifically because of how they look in clothing

>heavyweight champion girls
you joke, but women sometimes think they'll look like pic related if they workout half as hard as moose fix(the pic you replied too) even though it's literally impossible without roids.

IMO moose has a damn near perfect body

>macros you can track in the free plan

even better, I can't remember why I bought the subscription, but apparently I thought it was worth it.

pic rel
i'm an adult so my family cqn't really do shit. fwiw i've really been trying at recovery though.

sorry user:^( i get regular ECGs so my heart isn't too damaged i dont think? minor ST depression and low blood pressure. thank you so much by the way, it means a lot :)

these are my pajamas user

Is the 30% the original thicc?

10/10 would use to eat noodles with

Myprotein or bulk powders, really cheap for the high quality protein.
80ish grams of protein for 100g. Although depends on the flavour.

I usually do:
60g unflavoured protein powder
100g mixed frozen berries
100g quark/cottage cheese/0% fat greek yoghurt
200g water
2 tsp of splenda.
comes out like a Berry frappe. Guaranteed satisfaction brah.

>I bought the subscription, but apparently I thought it was worth it.
probably for micros

THICCCCCCCC

Yeah but those girls wear complimenting clothes. She just wears baggy t shirts and that loos like shit

eat what you eat now plus 200g of nuts and seeds. easy

But do you live at home? Even as an adult they can help their daughter get some help or whatever... or at least pressure you to get help?

thanks, screenshot for future ref!

Are you actually going to change? Are you going to take any of this advice seriously and add some calories and up your protein?

How do you know?

>tfw my gf is borderline anorexic at 107lbs and I can't get her to gain weight

What do I do, brehs? We literally go out to eat every day and I fuckin stuff her (with my cock)
I know she isn't throwing up, so what gives?

i'm in services of my own accord. family is emotionally abusive. have been offered inpatient treatment if i struggle too much living with them, but i'm also a bit vain hence this thread and don't want to be skinnyfat my whole life.

Damn girl I've seen stalks of corn with better physiques. I'd suggest you don't go out during strong winds.