Women like the natty physique

>what is ai

What if your ai turns out to be bunk

what then

you get another source

Shes fucking 13
enjoy getting vanneed

MODS

Being able to get erections without drugs well into the 70s.

She is hot as fuck. If you don't think so, you're lying.

Is that milk inside them?

>he sacrifices himself just to be above the average human being

God you're pathetic, l hope you don't post "lol enjoy dying of a heart attack at 35" in FPH threads

Notice how roiders go about their lives and lift and dont make a million shitpost threads like these, desperately trying to find excuses for their shit progress?

More liker reasons to stay maddy amirite

She has a legit 3/10 face

>and dont make a million shitpost threads like these,
there isn't a /nattygen/ I agree that these posts are fucking cancer for the board though.

sage

>v&

FTFY

Some fags tried to make one hereAnd Ill repeat what I said there:
You don't need a nattygen, thats what this entire fucking board is for.

why the fuck would anyone make that thread? what are you supposed to talk about routines and diet?

because there are other daily threads that are specifically for those

Exactly.

Some people seem to get unreasonably angry that there is a /fraud/ board and that the trips there are fucking shredded. Idk why you wouldnt just move on with your life.

Only reason I can think of.

there's literally no reason to be angry, either be happy with the gains you can make natty or do roids

The body has natural limitations, going beyond that is always dangerous. Besides, I lift and diet because I enjoy it, not because of results, and even if that was the case, you dont need roids to look good, just have some muscle and low bf%.

>The body has natural limitations, going beyond that is always dangerous

This is so wrong it hurts.

If you dont wanna roid thats perfectly reasonable but goddamn the amount of projecting in these threads.

>My natural limit for learning stopped so I should stop learning
>My natural ability to shoot a basketball stopped so I should stop
>My genetics gave me shit hormones so I should just accept shit emotions and build

is there a video?

I'd go to jail for that ass

It looks better in motion. It's not bad at all. It's not her best asset but it's at least a 5/10, 6 with makeup

Everything you said is fucking stupid.

Lifting heavy for no real purpose aka ego lifting, will come with a fucking cost.
Anyone who steps into the gym knows that or damned well should know it.

No one said to stop. You can stop if you want.
But the danger is real and simply mindlessly pushing strength training without talking about the actual dangers of it or how tough it will be to progress and even more dangerous it will be later on is fucking bullshit.

Yes