What is the best routine for achieving herakles mode?

Most routines around tend to develop a bodybuilder v-shape like body. Is there a proven routine that focus on massive shoulders and forearms, square but no so developed pecs and rectangular core?

Menh got more pics like that? I am fascinated by the bodies on the greek/roman sculptures.

idk, but you can have a free blowjob on the house for saying "Herakles" and not "Hercules."

Thank you user.

>square but no so developed pecs and rectangular core
The shape of your pecs is purely down to genes, you can make them bigger or smaller but the shape will never change. Herakles has a huge core, which is something you can get too, but he also has a thick waist which is again down to genes.

do i have a thick waist?

would herakles mode be a good goal for me?

Tiny peepee mode

>aesthetic as fuck
fuck you guys. Physiques like that are obtainable. Don't tell me they inflated models muscles and kept the proportions. You just dont' even lift, faggets

this one looks inflated, but this one looks like sculpted from a live model
don't tell me it's modern sculpture, lol

Were there guys that big in Ancient Greece? If there weren't, how did the sculptors manage to make their work look so realistic?

>when you realize they were manlets and statues look impressive only because they are scaled up while in reality he probably looked like a 5'5 kid with abs

Yes. Achievable. Imagine pic related but with more cardio, and a 10%bf

Trap mode.

Show boipussy.

but that's natty. I imagine with top tier genetics a physique from OP's pic would be possible natty

Always loved ancient sculptures.

Arno breker's sculptures were always aesthetic

John Cena basically has this same physique so it can probably be achieved with yeas of hard work, good nutrition, hustle, loyalty, and respect.

>top tier genetics
>thinking there is enough genetic variation in the human race to drastically define how you look

its more about how you build up and cut. the only genetics that matter are how your hips and shoulders are

you make no sense
>there's no difference!
>but there's difference!
face it, some people will never be as aesthetic as others

SS + GOMAD faggot

Are you on gear or something?

I'm probably close to achieving heracles mode, dick including.

He's a bit of a genetic freak

not really, because of eugenics programs, spartans especially often hit 6 foot. Though the average was about 5ft 9.

Romans were actually shorter at about 5ft 7.

I's this a realistic training regime for a natty lifter.ive been looking for a good routine

If you can, get:

Power Rack with Chin-up/Dip Bars
Adjustable Bench
Barbell
Olympic Dumbbells
Plates and micro plates
Skipping rope
Weight attachment belt
Powerlifting Belt
Olympic Weightlifting Shoes

You should be fine if you can get most of this stuff

lift heavy without belt