I go to the gym 3 days a week because it's closed on Sunday and I go AxAxA

I go to the gym 3 days a week because it's closed on Sunday and I go AxAxA

basically I just do the same shit every A day, because my gym is so empty I can do all my main lifts under 20 minutes (deadlift, squat, ohp and bench) so I just do them all, and I also add some chest, bicep, ohp accessory work on these days

I alternate legs, I turn them off some days and turn them back on the others because I don't wanna become a trex

>pic related my progress 2 weeks in, noticed big gains from when I started wtf

>expecting gains in 2 weeks
Talk to us in 6 months

I didn't expect any, I just got a surprising lot, also I didn't ask a question in the main OP but I wanted approval for my routine or if this is what people call "overtraining"

So you did notice or didn't?

I did which is odd because I was expecting this level of gains 3 months down the line

Turned off my legs yesterday, driving was difficult but once I got to work I could crawl around again as usual. Whatever it takes to avoid that t-rex mode breh

>I can do all my main lifts under 20 minutes
i too remember my first gym trip. now it takes me 25 min just to rest between my squats.

well when that day comes I will start doing a split

DUDE YOUR tiny

>2 weeks

I've made good gains for 2 weeks

Yeh you have. Dont listen to the fat jelly power lifters. You dont have much muscle, but at least youre leaner than 90% of fit

Yea but WE dont know that. So WE shall not care.

Can't tell if trolling. If not, it should take you much longer to do that many compound lifts.

chinlet detected

I just don't need much rest time, and yes I'm lifting as much as I can and with good form (the PT showed me how to do it correctly, e.g. bench I pinch my shoulder blades, have a slight arch in my back and my feet behind the bench), I do 3x5 for compounds and 3x8-12 for accessories

thanks user, funny thing is I'm trying to cut because right now I'm at least 17% bf and I don't want to become fat boi

you've seen me

not chinlet, just ugly

>no before pics

samefag

samefagging in this situation doesn't give any benefit whatsoever, not even ego because it is myself

I don't think it could trick others into liking my godlike beginners physique, think about that for a second...

Read the sticky and/or fuck off and die.

shave that shit off under your nose and you will look fine :)

God damn dude, shave, please.

this better?

do you plan to go trans?

I'm extremely anti-mental illness so no...