Is this achievable natty?

Is this achievable natty?

Yeah man you just draw it, you don't need to round to draw man

those traps probably aren't

the rest seems like it could be.

also Majin mode isn't natty nor would super Saiyan be for a human

Why was Vegeta such an asshole?

Short man syndrome?

Even in DBZ manlets are cunts it seems...

You're delusional, or clueless, or have severe body dysmorphia. There is no way those muscle bellies and that level of leanness are reachable natty, look at the cut of those biceps and triceps and forearms, look at the delts, look at the pecs, that's not easily achievable with drugs, and definitely not natty.

He is actually a fucking angel in Super While Goku goes arond killing billions

tru dat

>Goku goes arond killing billions
what

>parallel universes

Not for a lanklet

>Vegeta such an asshole
warrior culture + entire home planet/family being destroyed + belief that strong emotions make saiyans stronger

dragon ball after Z was a mistake

GT was absolute horseshit, I have no hope for super but I haven't seen it yet.

two first arcs in super sucks, you're better off with watching the movies. The future Trunks arc is hands down one of the best sagas in DB series. The Multi-Universal tournament just started and it looks quite promising

And by future Trunks arc, I mean the one in super not Z

Goku is a manlet, tho.

>The future Trunks arc is hands down one of the best sagas in DB series
Jesus christ I share a board with these mouth breathers

DB sucks since Boo saga.

The future trunks arc was considered the absolute worst piece of shit ever created.
It outright destroyed all fucking canon and absolutely ruined future trunks in the eyes of the entire jap audience.
2chan was litterally shit flinging furious over the future trunks arc.
People were fucking fired from the show for how bad it was.
Funimation was in no kind of hurry to do it and the voice actors for this are just completely put off with it. They're phoning this shit in.

that's the general consensus.

>absolutely ruined future trunks in the eyes of the entire jap audience.
To be fair, Japanese anime fans are the worst. It's their fault Gohan went back to just being a nerd, because they didn't want to lose their precious Goku as main character.