Can someone please assure me that bitcoin will get back to $6k..?

In time obviously it will

Within a reasonable amount of time*

It won’t. Cut your losses now and hedge, we’re going below 5k.

post your face when you realize its over and bitcoin will never trade above $5500 again, forget about $6k

its been a good run anons

lol of course. bitcoin will correct and then go to new ATH's. Next year dont be surprised if bitcoin is way over 10k.

If this makes you nervous with the most solid coin there is maybe this isnt for you.

I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE SOLD MY CAR AND BOUGHT BITCOIN @ $5995

segwitx2 on nov 16th will have everyone stocking up for free money

Did you really buy at 6k?

Yes. Traded my car and xbox for bitcoin priced at $5995 thinking it was going to moon overnight

Chase a Dip not an ATH

>it's a biz buys ATH episode

I guess I'm going to sell now before it drops further and get a used chinese scooter and a PS2. FUCK MY LIFE

>literally buying high selling low

never bet what you can't afford to lose. you probably should sell at a small loss and re-invest later in small, regular increments to dollar cost average your position, and always with only money you can afford to lose.

spend less, save more. invest and hold. in the long run you will win.

hahahah i thought the same thing, OP a dumb shit

PS2 is the best console, worth the money
you can also got pcsx2

HAHAHA FAL 4 CHINK MAN SKAM, FOOL BORN EVERI MINUT

I literally thought nobody would be stupid as fuck to buy BTC at 6k, but everytime I check blockfolio and look at buy orders and see 100k+ USD in BTC orders at ATH, like do you even do ANY research if you put in a hundred grand.

Then I remember these people make me money

you fucking moron DONT SELL

They're probably investing it and are confident it's going to go up

like it has done for the past 8 years

yeah I'm buying more as well but this crash after BTG fork was expected why pay 10% more on the same amount of BTC

too late. Just dumped them at 5000 to beat the rush down

5500*

Good job.

RUB IT IN

I want to buy bitcoin. Can I start with $500?

t. nocoin wagie

No. Stop buying high and instead buy when it's going down. I hope you learned your lesson.

yes, wait for it to lower a bit more though

Thanks user. What exchange do you recommend?

Jesus christ man. BTC was like 4700 before the China FUD and it dropped to like 3200.

Can't wait for "HAHAHA CRYTPOKEKS BTFO. YOU WILL NEVER GET PAST 10K AND NOW IT'S CRASHING TO 7K" threads in a few months

fkkn saved

Weak handed pajeets will be beheaded on the day of the fork!

Are people really selling?

Why would you do this? It's almost predictable at this point. It dips, shoots to the moon, dips again, shoots to the moon again.

Literally the easiest money I've ever made. If you are holding during a dip just hold a little longer.

user, i'm dissapointed

Not him but I use coinbase. It's relatively easy to use in my opinion. There might be better exchanges that get mentioned but it was just what I used starting out and I haven't had any issues with it.

If you are worried about the safety of your coin you can save to a software wallet like Electrum or look into purchasing an actual hardware wallet, these can be kind of pricey (like $100+) but worth it if you're concerned about that kind of thing.

>If you are holding during a dip just hold a little longer.
t. some moron who doesn't know what a real crash feels like

I’ve got bad news for you...

The plot of 1/(btcusd+100) is a linear graph heading for zero next month, this means current growth cannot continue and a major correction is due in nobember

Fucking lmao

Fuck. Nobember is soon

t. a bagholder

holy fuck, sold my family to buy more

I may very well drop 1000$ on my first btc if this dips low enough.

Does anyone use paper wallets?

nice try, peter schiff. go shill to your jewish friends, it wont work on us.

btc to the moon

NEVER
EVER

Bitcoin is going back to sub 2k nigger fags. Them the upward trend will continue

quit larping bro.. Nobody buys BTC at $6000

Well, you faggots told me it's going to $7,000+

4k bottom next week. Then pump to 7k before segwit2x. Then it depends, if it's a farce (replay attacks, exchange liquidity or solvency issues, how the hash power splits, whether the slack picks up etc). Segwit will either kill btc & be mt go 2.0, or btc goes to 10k by end of year.

>4k bottom next week. Then pump to 7k before segwit2x
then walls of shitposts on Veeky Forums asking WTF HAPPEN 2 MY BITCOIN I JUST SENT B2X NOW I HAVE NO BTC WTFWTF BTC A SHIT I KNEW ALL ALONG IT WAS A SCAM FK U CORE

oh i cant wait.

It is. Just not now

Yep. Gonna be a bloodbath.

crypto wont survive human greed, its over.

yu dum, sun, reel dum

i assure you, user, that bitcoin will get back to 6k usd.

(wojaks hugging.jpg)

Bitcoin wont reach $6k again for a long time.

How does this shit work is there a way I can turn it into actual real coins and spend it?

Don't use Coinbase, use GDAX. It's owned by Coinbase but has MUCH lower fees.

Holy shit you're going to lose money. Run. Run now.

Mind blown, this is art.

Bitcoin has segwit, the fork is for a block size increase to 2mb

(And this is bad for a long list of reasons)

This is the 4 hour graph for btc/usd with the ichimoku cloud. You can see we didnt go to bearish territory in months expect for the china ban fud that lasted a couple of days. I don't think we're going below 5300 before fork, what think?

buy high buy low buy buy buy

hold