Have you ever been mired by a girl because of your gains?

Have you ever been mired by a girl because of your gains?

Yes.

Yes. Many times. And I dont go out much, so that should tell you something. Also Im nowhere near my final form.

Lift. Diet. Work.

No

I've had girls immediately want to have sex with me because of my gains

Literally everyday of my life
>6'1
>broad shoulders
>handsome face
>white
>well muscled for someone my size
>too much of a coward to start a conversation with the girls who eye fuck me all class long

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

Yes. I've had girls come up and grab my crotch and smile while just walking.

Post pics

Yup.

I would absolutely hate that.

strangers need to stay the fuck away from my cock at all times.

Yes.
I've had women make fools of themselves because of it. Really fucked with my head because I had serious body dysmorphia and low self esteem. Thought they were making fun of me.

When I thought I was fat I was actually bear mode, when I was overweight and doing hard tabata every night l I apprently had a nice ass and now that I'm cutting and doing bodyweight only stuff I apparently have a nice body or something.

What gains?

>crying
It's your fault for not having gains. So don't cry.

high school girls..yes

I'm not huge but I look good in clothes

>high school girls
They are the hottest, what's your problem? Prime time.

I don't feel like going to jail.

Don't get caught nigga

how long until I achieve this mode?

A year of lifting and 12%bf

Not exactly but
>been glancing at a cute girl in one of my classes
>she seems pretty introverted and nerdy (as in smart/reads books nerdy, not "hahahahha call of duty!" nerdy), which is a huge plus for me
>I've never talked to her because Ive never asked a girl out before and I sit with a few friends and I'm afraid of getting shit for fucking up in front of them
>i always go to the same place for food after the class with those friends
>today she shows up there as well, doesnt get in line until i get in line
>think maybe she noticed me glance at her in class and went to the cafe because i go there and she wants me to talk to her
>didnt talk to her because i didnt want to fuck up in front of the cashier and my friend who was also in line

I fucked up Veeky Forums.

Ehh it took me 1.5 years to go from left pic to right. 160lbs of skinny fat to ~170lbs muscular.

the only time it is acceptable to not ask a girl out because of the people around you is when you are with your mother or grandmother or your wife.

It can be a problem for a sperg like me. Especially when they take tours around college, and I'm going home. You see a bunch of high school kids, and they stare at you. Girls ask for my name as I pass, and I can't do shit because teachers and some parents are present

gotcha fampai, thanks

Right. It's not exactly and impressive physique, but it's a very realistic an attainable goal for anyone who comes here, looks in the mirror, and has doubts if success.

Yes this has also happened to me, and I failed to take advantage of it

>Get in elevator
>Cute Asian
>Seems nervous
>Oh you are going to the 24th, I'm to 25th
>OK...
>Looks to her side with a "wtf did I just said"
>Get out, she says something else
>Turn around
>What? What was that?
>All red, doors closed

Then it hit me. I could of taken the stairs, but then again, I also spill spaghetti so, yeah.

mirin
fuck you

>6'1
>160lbs
how did you escape the concentration camp?

Yes, almost entirely my ass tbqh. (I'm a guy)

When I used to be ~10% bf I also got mires for my abs a lot

I read this four times and don't understand

My step-grandmother wanted to flex for my little brother (3 years old) to show him how 'many' muscles I had.

Today at work a girl said "Wow muscles" when looking at me
She is 6 years old though...

my ass was mired by this black chick that used to work at A&W with me. she would always fucking grab it and do weird shit when I was around.

confused the shit out of me because I was fat at the time.

Whats your height and weight there guy?

>work
>"Wow muscles"
>6 years old

hehe

ill tell you, but you have to pay the troll toll

Too must autism to notice t b h senpai

hi, can you give us your name and direction
t.not the FBI

You make it seem like the first words coming out of your mouth when you talk to her is about asking her out. You ever considered to start a conversation like a normal person?

that's pretty cute user.

All the time m8 At work especially. They call me handsome peaches

>handsome peaches
let me guess, gyno?

Right now I'm 6'1 172, the before pic I was like 160

I got too much acne for them to even notice my gains.

feelsbadman

No because i dont have any

My much younger half-sister sits on my back when I do pushups and says I need to get even stronger

she wants the D

Lmao really hope youre joking.

Accutane

I put up with cystic acne for about 10 years, tried every thing under the sun (including $8000 laser surgery) and nothing worked.

Bitch I'm about to finish my 6th month of accutane and my skin hasn't been this clear since 7th grade. My confidence has never been higher.

Downside is that I can rarely hit legs because of the joint pain it gives my knees, but fuck it.

>don't believe that people can actually like you
i too know this feel

This, feels so damn good

Fish oil

there was this milf waiting out her son's tabletennis class and wathced me the whole time I've been doing my chinups.

She was on the phone with someone and smiled at me after my set. I'm lonely so I would have fucked her real hard, even though she had a manface (slutty clothes made her hot tho).

Thanks bro. I'll give it a shot. Been on so many different products and "natural" treatments and nothing has worked so far.

>broad shoulders
kek

>Accutane
Just went to a dermatologist about this today, said there would be muscle pains and immense mood swings... still worth to get rid of my fucking acne, shits a curse.

I did SS and Accutane at the same time and I was fine. My brother got back and joint pain and couldn't lift properly on it.
You won't know how it affects you until you start.

I didn't have either when I took it, just unbelievably dry skin. get buttloads of lotion

Why are Asians with nice curves toppest tier? How can white girls compete?

I think I still look like a fat DYEL but the girl I'm seeing likes to mire or at least pretend to

By not having web feet for starters

then blue/green eyes

then non-black hair

then having personalities, even if many of them are shitty at least they're not all soulless academics

>not loving long black or dark dark brown hair
phaggot

That's your only option with gooks. No "diversity" whatsoever

I mire you all though

>break up with GF
>Rebound w 10/10 blonde qt Ive known for years
>She gets off work at club, brings me food, bang the shit out of her
>Mom calls next morning, talk to her while flexing in the window reflection
>She giggles and say I remind her of Patrick Bateman

This is no bamboozle and was one of t he best moments of my life

I no longer have those abs or that girl :(

Don't just look at it...eat it :)

does my grandma count?

I started going to the gym about a year ago. The only compliment I ever hear is, "Have you gotten taller?" I'm already 6ft 2, I think they can tell something is different but are to embarrassed to mire the gains.

wait. holy shit. why do gooks not have different colored hair? i just noticed all asians only have black nad brown hair naturally...

I have literally the same build as the pic on the left.

>5'10, 210 pounds at 18/20%
>posted on a CBT a while ago, got a pretty good reaction
>look pretty built in a t-shirt, 45 inch chest 36 inch waist

When I used to be about 170ish I got comments quite a lot, girls touching my chest/back and commenting at parties etc..

Now I don't get comments much, I occasionally catch people staring and can feel people looking when I'm in public. I've also noticed that I get more respect from guys.

>been lifting for literally only a month or so
>friend playfully punches me in the arm
>woah user you've got some muscle there
>other friend starts trying to get me to flex
ill make it just yet brehs

Everyday bro

Got girls grab my ass but not my croch

Mostly old women and girls I already know. I usually get mires from old men usually.

What's wrong with that sushi girl's feet?

LOOK AT THEM

Depends where you come from. It took me about 3 weeks

See fellas, this retard did some sort of split. If he did SS too start he'd be pretty fucking big now. Wasted.

Yes

Just went to the walk in clinic for a head cold and ear infection.

Nurse asked me to take my fleece off so she could hear me breathe

She places her hand on my tricep and listens to my lungs

she was mirin right guys?

>no matter how hard you lift she's never going to love you back

Yes, a girl said i had "big arms" even though im an armlet at 14 1/2 inches tfw sever body dismorphia and whenever i get complimented i feel like im getting made fun of. At least that gives me more motivation to put in all i got into working out.

yes but they were sub par women

it isn't illegal for a 6 year old to mire you, only for you to mire a 6 year old

Yes. Went from 140 lbs at 6'1'' (severely depressed) to ~ 205lbs in 4 years or so.

>female friends occasionally ask if they can touch my arms
>have found that suddenly my female friends are FAR more interested in putting their arm in mine while we walk than before
>one, who's a bit of a lush, will blatantly squeeze my arms and ask me to flex my back and biceps for her every time she sees me
>had one friend who didn't see me before I got Veeky Forums gape at me and tell me that I looked "absolutely massive"
>get felt up at clubs
>had pic related happen to me (Chinese girl sent me a love letter, asked me out and then this Skype conversation)
>while in China had grills approach me and ask to touch my arms and skin because they'd never seen someone like me before

>mfw despite all this I still have severe self esteem problems due to years of abuse as a child/teen

WHEW

>sooooo man

>170lbs

bruh I'm 6'1 and about 180lbs lean and I look tiny. Do you not have legs or something?

That was just a jubilant catarina

Today a gymbri said I was becoming even more of a big guy and yesterday this milf mired my biceps, also a negress goddes at my work got out of her to say hi to me yesterday. She literally never acknowledge my existence before.

Fish oil,tumeric/black pepper,cissus and glucosamine

>SOOOOOO MANNNNNN

>she chose the dyel because he's better looking

>6' 2"
When will they learn.

he's not wrong

Funny enough, I'm admired by gay guys, not by girls.
I think I look like a bottom with a male personality.
Well, I am a Newfag trying to get Veeky Forums though.
Hopefully this will change.
My ass is fine, though

If a guy had done that there'd be an arrest.

No, I'm still underweight

lost my v card to a pretty hot chick 3 or so weeks ago. As were fugging missionary she's feeling up my tris and goes "oh my god youre arms are perfect"

Feels pretty good man

Whites are the only race with different colored hair

No. I'm not Veeky Forums, just a wantabe.
I went for my first run today and although it wasn't too bad, it wasn't any fun. Next time I might take some earphones to listen to music or something. My goal at the moment isn't really to make any serious gains, I just want to cut down my body fat a bit, I just got finished with my second semester of uni and my diet the whole year was terrible, I'm not fat, just a little chubbier than I used to be and it's gotten to the point where I want to do something about it.

>tfw will never be called soooooo man