Any alpha Veeky Forums bros here condition their girls not to give a fuck about vday?

any alpha Veeky Forums bros here condition their girls not to give a fuck about vday?

any tips?

If you believe the shit you say they will believe you. Make a huge fuss out of how vday is just propaganda or some shit

/out/ bro here with an awesome qt /out/ wife who doesn't buy into bullshit hallmark holidays. feels good to not have to buy generic mall trash jewelry and go to expensive restaurants on the busiest night every year.

you have to start early, though. i was clear about my feelings regarding valentines day months before our first one.

we also don't buy each other christmas or birthday presents, and we're telling our kids that mother's day and father's day are fake holidays, too.

>tfw people need card and candy companies to tell them when to say "i love you"

Nice chart

This is awesome but seems rare.
General question how smart is your girl overall?
I feel like for a girl to overcome her emotions she needs to have a high as fuck IQ and have like a masters in chemical engineering or something. Any truth to that?

she's smart as hell. got her bsn summa cum laude. she's also genuinely interesting and likes "dirty" stuff i like (backpacking and rockclimbing) while still being a bit girly (for lack of a better word), and without the dreaded "all my friends are guys, teehee" trash.

and our 2 year old son is fucking awesome. i've run him all over the sierra and he loves it.

i know i'm crazy lucky, and i'm not trying to rub it in, just trying to let any lurking potential mra's that there are winners out there.

>inb4 lying on the internet
believe me or don't believe me, i don't give a fuck.

Dude i believe you and this shit inspires me it doesnt depress me. Gives me hope i guess.
mra? Mens rights activist?
Thats awesome though man, i always assumed if the girl was very smart she could rise above all that typical girl bullshit.
Howd youns meet? Whats the secret?

we met at work.

honestly i was well on my way towards being a wizard proto-mra myself, but fortunately that was before the echo chamber of the internet was so dominant so i didn't have anyone to validate and encourage those beliefs and i met my (future) wife and was able to re-evaluate my poorly founded opinions.

>wizard
How old were you pham? Whats your age difference?

i was 22. 3 years older than her.

>doing something nice for the woman you love is a burden and a hassle

You're never gonna make it

>22
>wizard
Dude i thought you were gonna say you were like 28. You were nowhere near.

>expressing your love because the tv tells you to
sounds like a vibrant and stimulating relationship

>not expressing love constantly through the year
>not doubling down and doing something fun you both enjoy because fuck yeah holidays are awesome
You sound jaded and empty inside

>Being defiant and contrarian because someone told you to
Sound like a fun guy.

Don't get me wrong, of all the times I try to be especially sweet Valentine's Day gets the least effort. I've done much better stuff on a random Tuesday. Doesn't mean I can't make today enjoyable.

my girl stayed over last night and then woke me up with a massive brunch of gainsfood

pretty sure i enjoyed vday

There are two surefire ways to do this.

1. Make it clear from the beginning you don't do v day. Will cause occasional arguments.

2. Tell them you don't do v day or Christmas. When you do Christmas stuff (at her insistence) they will feel like they changed you and will be more willing to overlook v day.

>not using days that are important to you to double down and staying home laughing at everyone crowded together getting shitty service and stuck in traffic on arbitrarily assigned "holidays"
but if it makes you and your girl happy, more power to you. sounds like hell to me, and every guy i know is jelly of my set up.

>He thinks he has to go out to celebrate Valentine's
Confirmed never gonna make it. Going out to dinner for V day is boring garbage that couldn't exceed a 5/10 even at the finest restaurant in town.

>tfw both long-term gfs I've had never gave a shit about valentines day
I didn't realise people actually gave a shit about this hallmark holiday

>married 11 years
>never gonna make it
smuglook.jpg

Youre arguing with two different anons

Going out to dinner is ass, id rather do that on our own schedule