What are good cutting macros?

what are good cutting macros?

Whatever puts you below TDEE with the least amount of discomfort.

Look. I know you think it's funny to post images like this, or that you'll grab more attention. But this is a blue board. That lady's nipples pretty much aren't even covered, and even if they were that's too much bare breast and pelvis to be safe for work. My boss walked by, and I just got fired. Think before you post, you could be ruining someone's life.

>being on Veeky Forums when your boss wants to fire you

ishygddt

Congrats on your promotion!

I work in an elementary school and I still browse Veeky Forums. Get gud figgit

>having a job and not doing 8 hour workouts every day
Lmao plebs

i run a company and if my employees wasted time browsing Veeky Forums i'd fire their ass too.

your boss just made a good decision.

W-whos this Fl-fluid druid.

For science.

Fuck you all this is the worst day of my life, he made a big deal out of it and like 4 people saw the picture of the guy asking if he has anterior pelvic tilt on my screen

If getting fired is the worst day of your life then you're a young and sheltered kid

fuck off faggot

shes an ugly cake faced whore

Melissa Midwest

>Mfw get paid 290k a year and first day is tomorrow.

Getting fired would suck

Fuck you. you are a worthless anime posting dweeb. go flick your tiny penor in your moms basement mmmkay??

This is bait.

It sounds to me like your boss probably already wanted to get rid of you, and just needed a valid excuse. No one feels bad for you for being on Veeky Forums at work dumbass, if your boss really wanted to keep you or thought you were an asset, he would have just reprimanded or disciplined you.

You can't get fired if there's no nipples showing faggot, it's the law

Go cry more about anime on an anime forum kid

>Working in an office for a living and not using your ripped bod to make it as a male prostitute

Faggot

Please tell me you're not really this dumb.

Veeky Forums IS NOT A ANIME FORUM YOU DWEEB

HOLY FUCK KYS KYS KYS KYS

like i said, you brought it on yourself. who cares that you got fired, you deserved it

if you think the world of work should be about chilling for 8 hours and browsing Veeky Forums then you're a bad employee

the productive workers are always noticeable and are honestly an absolute asset. the bad ones stick out like a sore thumb

Yes it is?

>enough protein
>equal calories from carbs and fat
>total calories below TDEE

new

oh you're new here? thanks for letting us know.

make sure you read the global and board rules, and the sticky before you post. thanks

it is tho

Mmmm, fresh pasta!

>no one recognizes this old pasta

I'm impressed, user
10/10

>It's the law
There is no such law. You're a moron.