14 weeks until summer

14 weeks until summer

Will be the first summer im not fat.

Will people still be grossed out by me if I'm skelly though?

My first summer not fat was last year
I did not fuck

First summer under 20% bf

Finish PSMF C2 in 3 weeks. Currently at less than 17%, expecting to get to around 12-13 hopefully.

After that, slow, ultra controlled bulk until summer, then one week of cat1 PSMF again, and bulk.

me too bro, me too
hope I can get under 12 without losing lean mass, 10 would be heaven

I'm at over 20% bf, hate cutting but I decided I'm going to have visible abs by the summer.

Probably gonna do a suicide cut and sacrifice a little muscle because fuck it.

>dude crippling depression amiright
>adulting is hardxD

Goddamn I hate millennial humor so fucking much.

In my case im extremely dyel and have 0 to no muscle mass, so even if I didnt loss any muscle while cutting i would still look like ass.

Thats why im crash-cutting with the psmf, so I can get to a low bf as fast as possible, and getting enough time to bulk and get a bit of muscle before summer

this MIGHT be the first summer in at least 15 years where i MIGHT be able to take my shirt off without dying from embarrassment. Why, you ask? Because i finally got my gyno surgery and i should be lean enough. Why "it might be" you ask? Becasue i still have gyno scars, which are invisible until i put my arms up and stretch my chest. Maybe i will be able to walk around the house or even my backyard shirtless at the very least.

I'm doing my first cut. I want to lose 5-10 pounds before summer so that I look leaner

It's 14 weeks until the start of June, for most people it's not "real summer" until the mid of July, another 6 weeks later.

In 20 weeks you can realistically lose 20kg, last year I lost 17kg in 22 weeks and I was very lax with my diet, especially when going out with friends.

Yeah but the clue is to also not lose too much muscle or strength. How much were you able to maintain?

You can't lose muscle when you have none to begin with

You mean starve youself to get fast results like those people on Naked and Afraid?
Who cares about gyno scars. I've got strech marks on my shoulders and sides

hahaha that picture is so funny

I'm hoping that next summer I'll be slim and fit enough that I can ironically crossplay at conventions but at the same time have a nice enough body that guys have to second guess whether or not they'd pound me.

>tfw gonna be cut for summer but you're not going outside anyway

bruh thats exactly me wtf

>not living someplace where any given week of the year there will be at least 1 day you can go shirtless

I live in Greece 5 minutes walk from the beach but I work until 20:00 every day except the weekends but in the weekends the beach is too full to enjoy so I don't go

Also in Greece, it's only overcrowded in july/august. I was swimming up until early November last year

>Greece
I thought none of you work there?

Same, brah. My gains never meant anything.

+1
It's a good meme

Just be confident bro!

Get out of here with those niggergram memes

>reading this thread while munching down my 3rd plate of penne and tuna
yeah totally gonna start cutting soon brehs

lmao