You must be 100% natty to compete in the crossfit games

games.crossfit.com/drug-policy

Other urls found in this thread:

games.crossfit.com/drug-policy
youtube.com/watch?v=rNChOX9HJlw
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu7ZqjIzfvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You must be 100% natty to compete in the Olympics.

LOL. Their tests must be verbal. "Do you take steroids?". "no". "OK, he's clean."

>games.crossfit.com/drug-policy
Breddy good Desu

Russia was banned from participating in the Olympics so...

I want this man to be my uncle/second father figure so bad.

There is absoltuely no chance that they are natty. Have you seen the women in this shit? They'd pull 9s and 10s all day if they were dudes.

Ah shit that creatine wasnt worth it

Mhm, and this guy?

>All pro sports are heavily monitored on drug use, therefore all pro sports are doping free

This is what normies actually believe

My local crossfit gym pretty much everyone looks like this too.

It's not roids, it's a core-centric routine mixed with an active lifestyle that keeps their bf% low.

I love how Veeky Forums is so quick to call roids on anyone bigger than a skelly

He train from child.

You must also be 100% retarded to compete in the Crossfit games

just hasn't been caught yet.

it's stupid though. everyone knows that every athlete is not natty, why try to ban them? just because a test hasn't detected that someone is using doesn't mean shit or people are paid large amounts of money under the table or even turn a blind eye.

You fucking troll piece of shit, made me reply 6/10

>He actually thinks hes gonna look like that too doing cross-fit and staying absolutely natty

Ohh boy do I have bad news for you

>*0.6 usd have been deposited into your account, thank you for supporting Crossfit*

easy natty. 3-6 months of lifting with good diet.

If you have shit genetics, yeah. Easily achievable in 1-2 months.

let me get this straight
drugs are a requirement in every sport if you want to compete at the highest level

How do they get away with it? If they roid for years is it enough to take a break for a couple of months to pass a test?

yes, because everyone who's AT that level is already doing it, and hiding it too. So you have to fight fire with fire and drug your shit up to match their prowess

That's what OL's do to pass in the Olympics, but seeing as Crossfit Games are paid for by Crossfit Inc and Reebok instead of an independent entity(who also might have made concessions dues to politics) it would not surprise me if they let it slide due to PR reasons.

Yes. It's impossible to naturally be better than someone who roids, and since there are always people willing to roid everyone has to do it

People roid in cycles, you can get past tests by cycling off or using short esthers.

They are tested in and out of competition. 100% drug free. Several people have been caught & banned.

>those guys are natty
>crossfits going to bust their poster boy
>athletes are not able to pass drug tests
dream on mate

Hahaha no.

Bodybuilders are also tested and they must be 100% natty to compete. I see no problems, just be dedicated and train for a couple years.

The women are worse.

you're delusional

lmao

After Rich Froning, Dan Bailey has the best physique in all of Crossfit

>YFW that is your goal body, and you are a man.

so the real question is....what are they taking?
Little to no visible side effects.

Arguable, considering there are a ton of athletes with great physiques...that being said, dan's are are foooking "big guy" status.

lots of amazing physiques in crossfit

youtube.com/watch?v=rNChOX9HJlw

Dude in the back has such perfect arms and such a bizarre chest

kek

ITT people who couldn't make it through a single WOD

Yeah, they perform better than you AND they look better than you. Maybe you should humble yourselves and consider if you really know as much about training as you think you do.

SRS you guys are like the SJWs calling everything racist.

*TOOOOOOT*

This look can be achieved easily in a year by most women, with the simple aid of almond milk, non fat yogurt and Zumba.

crossfitters pop roids like a protein shake..

They have chemists and shit who knows everything, so they take exact doses

Y

I look better than this and I've only been doing SS+GOMAD for 6 minutes.

Crossfit isn't as dumb as the Veeky Forums consensus on it suggests.
Crossfit is awful and useless for "rookie" athletes. If you don't learn the lifts and movements properly from standard weightlifting and sports, if you don't know how to protect your joints or take impacts, if you don't know hot to identify limits and utilize progressive overload (in more than just weights), crossfit is dangerous and stupid.
If you have a strong athletic background and you're retired from your main sport, or you want to switch it up, or supplement your training with something that can be fun and useful, crossfit would be my second recommendation (after American Ninja Warrior, srs).
To claim that the athletes at the crossfit games are natty is a bad joke, though. Even if they're "now natty", the vast majority of crossfit athletes are, as I mentioned above, either retired from another sport or had to leave another sport because of injury. If you think they weren't juicing for some other sport at a high level, and maybe they're off juice for 6-12 months now, you're delusional. It's also very unlikely that they're not "supplementing" somehow, and that they just haven't been caught, especially considering the age, size and lean mass on most of them.

Crossfit is wonderful because it supports multiple industries. There is nothing funnier than watching a triggered bodybuilder bitch about them being on television while theyre not.

Welcome to Veeky Forums where anyone bigger than you is roiding and anyone smaller than you is DYEL

She just does a core-centric routine. Do you guys even kip?

>Yes. It's impossible to naturally be better than someone who roids

Depends what sport we're talking about. Baseball, football, basketball, soccer? That's more about skill than strength, so someone who's natty can be better than everyone if he's just really good at the game. Weightlifting? Nah. There's skill involved for sure, but it's mostly a test of strength and a natty simply can't compete at the highest level against people who are on PEDs.

To be fair there is probably a percentage of high class athletes who are indeed natty, just much fewer and farther in between.

>Baseball, football, basketball, soccer?
You do realize that there is an entire era of baseball called the steroid era where people did shit that so far beyond what anyone in the decades preceding could have done, right?

Barry Bonds*

is this bait

If you're implying that Barry Bonds is the only person who roided out of his mind during 80's and 90's then I'm going to laugh at you.

You're retarded and you know absolutely nothing about sports.

Drug Polcies are nothing more than convenient Blackmail thT normies dont question. Say the right words and be a good goy, and you pass your tests, if you dont, oh noes you failed your drug tests bruh

You pretty much have to have retard dedication like Eric Boogentoogen to compete with roided out goons.

Lol at that back guy. Roids can't fix his chest

Yeah they are super obvious.

But as long as they dont get pladtic silicon installed, i dont care

I didn't know anything about crossfit so I watched the movie about it on Netflix

>First minute of the film and 20 people competing for a top spot come on, literally every one of them on huge amounts of steroids
>Another 20 men come out
>Announcer says they're the womens top competitors
>mfw

At least they're open about it, the Olympics tries to pretend that they're not on drugs and even bans countries and shit.

>It's not roids, it's a core-centric routine mixed with an active lifestyle that keeps their bf% low.

>his core and chest
ayyyyy

You do realize that was mostly amphetamines right? And that what steroids really helped was the pitchers?

Why the pitchers? Most steroids in baseball are taken for endurance. Pitching strength benefits, sure, but no more or less than anyone else.

>mostly amphetamines
My fucking sides

>crossfitters actually believe this

newfag, what specifically is wrong with crossfit? I don't know anything about it.

wrong. There were pitchers using steroids, but the home run hitters were out of control and baseball turned a blind eye because it was exciting. The Home run record was literally almost broken every year for a while when this was at its peak.
Barry Bonds
Samy Sosa
Mark McGuire
Jose Canseco
etc.....

Barry Bonds was working with Balco to use custom undetectable (at the time) steroids

These guys seem like the perfect balance of aesthetics and functional strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu7ZqjIzfvQ

They are a meme. Most notoriously know for not being able to ever shut their fucking mouth about it despite a resounding lack of care by anyone, they are the vegans or vegetarians of lifting.