Currently on a 3 weeks keto diet, I'm finally getting lean, my abs are showing and flexing muscles feels great...

Currently on a 3 weeks keto diet, I'm finally getting lean, my abs are showing and flexing muscles feels great. Then a couple months of lean bulk and then cutting for good. Sluts are gonna mire HARD this summer

Life is good famalams and we're all gonna make it

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JgFg7ZZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking hate keto but it def good to shave of fat %

Definitely yes, I miss my carbs but it's going great, was slightly above 17 before and I'm probably around 16 after a week

Also on keto, senpai
Definitely seeing why it's so hyped, when you're actually doing it properly. Good luck to you, user!

Keep going steady breh, also nice gurl

>Hating eating meat and fat.

kys desu lad

>liking fiending for carbs like a crack head

how do I get qt short haired sloots like this?

short hair is my thing

Me too,

I love short hair on chicks, it makes them seem sporty and fun

Who's this gal?

Thirding this patrician taste

keto is a meme,

carb loading is where it's at friends.

just check out ud2 by lyle.

>be me
>be short haired grill
Feels good, men.
Have a good personality and be a good person.. Essentially the same as it takes to get any quality girl. Then approach short-haired ones.

Please post pic :3

As tempting as it may be, no good can come from showing my face on an icelandic trout fishing forum, sorry bud

*applies rogain on your scalp*

Enjoy the short hair while it lasts, bitch

Post pic of the hair, no need for your uglo face

>oh, hey boys! I'm just a cute grill!
>wont show pics
>obviously long haired male

Short haired girls are no different than long haired girls.
Approaching them won't kill you.

what does your ass look like?

Like I squat

/r/shorthairchicks

FOR JUICY NSFW SHORT HAIRED CHICKS

I was at this japanese buffet and i saw like a fit bodybuiler with this cute and thicc short haired chick, i liked her booty..lucky guy

what does your ass taste like?

Just showered so it's sort of wild. But here you go.
What this guy said is true.. Just like you'd approach a long haired chick. If you're cool and attractive, it obviously helps.

Fre$h

Do you like muscular/fit Chinese Men who are manlets ( 5 8)? pls say yes

Pls be in College Station, TX

Forget about this guy, I'm 5'9

>Not being six foot and white

she's mine brehs

I'm 5'7" so that's chill. Yeah, I don't see why not. Sorry you have to deal with the manlet hate. That's got to suck, though 5'8" isn't thaat bad.

BREH.

Don't listen to this Texan boi. Im from florida, more fun down here

Kek, fight it out, guys.
Nah, not in TX.

G O L D C O A S T

Just got back from my first trip to FL.. It's beautiful. Miami is wild.

Thank you! btw, this is the asian manlet you responded to. I'm also working on getting a mechanical engineering degree if that helps. Oh, and I don't dress like a stereotypical Asian Nerd. more on the kpop/asian actor side

She's mine!

>implying I wouldn't heem you faggots in a second

I do MMA and lift

Exotic! How do you like it there? Haven't been to that part of the world yet, myself.

>tfw I will never cuddle in bed with you and run my fingers through your hair and tell you I love you

>Tfw no local short haired qt

it's nice, though. beaches are lovely and the people are friendly.

>565 ▶
>
> (You)
>>implying I wouldn't heem you faggots in a second
Anyone here wanna make a discord channel for Veeky Forums? Ya'll seem like great people. When this thread gets archived, you guys won't be here anymore :/

R A L E I G H
A
L
E
I
G
H

>Ya'll seem like great people.

That's cool, are you one of the rare Veeky Forumsfa/ types? They get a bit carried away over there, but good fashion is a wonderful thing. And yeah, impressive degree.

Wot. I'm from the south kek, ofc i was raised saying yall

To be fair

Out of all the boards on Veeky Forums, I feel like a Veeky Forumsizen would be the last person to stab a fellow Veeky Forumsizen in the back.

This thread is vaguely pathetic and yet I can't stop responding.

Keto
EC Stack
IF
Carb Cycling
Can't wait to get dem single digit body fat

Yes. I started browsing Veeky Forums first trying to figure out my style. Then I realized being skinnyfat Asian is not gonna cut it. I got depressed for a while. Then I discovered Veeky Forums somehow. I was motivated to get a muscular body. now I've been lifting for at least a year now.

H-How old are you qt?

it's been like five minutes lad calm down

discord.gg/JgFg7ZZ

/r/bodybuilding discord server for anyone interested in joining. yall should join. I can't find the invite to the fit server i am in.

If 1, 3 or 7, you have to post ass pics

Get out of here jared

Whom

>fighting over a woman
>ON Veeky Forums!

I have no idea how to use this...

You guys should email my fake gmail and we can take off from there

[email protected]

Copy the discord link and put it in the top search bar thing in your browser and press enter and then join

I found ur reddit account breh

>jotaroisbest
dropped

season 4&7 jojos are the goat

also discord is a pretty popular thing nowadays, its pretty much replaced skype for most people due to how simple it is. though that specific discord is for an australian fat acceptance forum

Aw, that's heavy. You'll find a girl. If you work hard enough to be the best version of yourself and don't let rejection prevent you from trying again and again, you'll find a girl.
The South is an interesting place. It goes from really hospitable and incredibly friendly to a little creepy in super rural areas. But that's coming from a stranger to the area. Being so "other" in my own country was an novel experience.
You live by the beach?
Afraid not.
I think you're probably onto something. Assuming we're not talking about some roided madman.
Kek, I feel you. It seems sincere, which is nice.
Good for you! I went from Veeky Forums to Veeky Forums as well. I enjoy the artistic side of fashion, but being strong and fit is hugely beneficial in so many ways.
That pic, kek'd. 24.

Nah, its for reddit swole, the discord for /r/bodybuilding.

Which channel?

Good for you m8

Season 4 was pretty underwhelming desu, 3 felt a lot more fun and adventurous

shiggy

sad, we can never meet irl. please join the discord.

also, where do we find women like you IRL? its hard to get a date in San Francisco, too much guys ratio to women

>tfw have to go lift soon
>tfw will miss out on making Veeky Forums friends

>m16 and not fn fal

hmm

I thought the villain for 4 was the best in all of the parts, he just wanted to live his life

I think part 7 felt the most adventurous but it also was more absurd than most of the other parts, I didn't like the ending too much since the logic got a bit choppy but everything leading up was great enough to make up for it

>Don't worry i'm not your stereotypical Asian malke, if anything you'll be the one cooking my dog!

seems legit

>I'm not your stereotypical asian engineer, if anything you'll be the one paying off my loans!

r u guys the same person ? you are proly asian too

HAMPTON ROADS
A
M
P
T
O
N

R
O
A
D
S

Man, that's hard to say. I suppose if I were to apply the question to myself, I'd say try concerts, festivals, house/techno shows (not poppy edm crap), art events/gallery openings, or non-trashy bars.
>please join the discord
Is that a video-based platform? My computer doesn't have a camera..

check'd and kek'd

It's not video based. It's text based and voice based if you join a voice channel. It's basically like a much faster and more streamlined version of skype.

its a voice chat service like skype

you join a server and theres a list of voice channels you can hop into and then talk to people

also has chat channels and other small neat features

this. basicaly a ood description.

>concerts, festivals, house/techno shows (not poppy edm crap), art events/gallery openings, or non-trashy bars

Out of all these I could probably do art events/galleries

Tell me, what do you think of cops? I'm aspiring to be one.

Hey short haired girl post feet pls

Gotcha, thanks.

>outdoor events
sorry I only lift from the comfort of the shadows

whats the chance I stumble onto a girl in my living room when I go get my daily milk gallon?

are the girls Veeky Forums?

also on discord try adjusting the settings (cog thing) to change your name or change notification settings and stuff.

Are short hair girls feminist? I mean nothing wrong with feminist, I just don't want extremist types. I know a large portion of girls are usually liberals except for sorority girls and rural types

Most likely?

My ex had short haired and she wasn't exactly a feminist but hated hearing stories of women/girls being sexually abused and just hated seeing the damsel in distress trope.

She described herself as "feminist but not a feminist"

yes

when you walk into the barber they make you fill out a survey and give a haircut accordingly

are you gonna talk in the discord server soon or are you busy

This is pathetic.

>Art
That's a good option.. it's easy to meet people at art events. Everyone is there to mingle and chill, and you already have a conversational topic in common, the art. Plus you can wander around staring at art with a drink in your hand, which is relaxing and fun.

>Cops
I like cops. I think it's a really respectable and admirable calling, and I appreciate the risk and patriotism that seems to be inherent. Correct me if I'm wrong on the patriotism. Anyway, that being said, I haven't always felt that way. As a stupid kid, I did drugs and thought cops were assholes. As long as you're a fair, just man and don't overstep the fair boundaries of your power, you're good by me.

You are coming off too strong. Please stop

please respond

>all these pathetic beta males ITT

I have a feeling this short haired chick is probably a guy. Found "HER" reddit account about relationship advice being a male with a relationship issues.. mhmm

CATFISH

I don't know shit about art, but am open to hearing someone talk about it

Is that okay?

If being in love with her is gay, I don't want to be straight

just say no homo and you'll be fine

No, its a guy. He put his fake email and i found reddit account

[email protected]

check the reddits just look that up

>being on fit
>not trying to hit up your local girls(male)

what are you gay?

I exposed his identity, we got him BOIS

A lot of them are, but not all. I'm pretty right-wing and believe that someday having a wonderful family and household will be a true honor. I think that modern liberal feminism overlooks that, big league. True feminism does not involve trying to prove that we're the same as men, nor does it accept killing babies in the womb.
I guess.. some are, some aren't, just like pretty much anywhere.
Maybe in a bit

large chance that they're a dyke