21yo dyel

>21yo dyel
>Thinking about starting university again

If you were me, would you start university in a few months and still be dyel, or would you wait another year and look half decent?

I'm recovering from a broken shoulder, which is why I can't make good use of the 6 months until university starts.

If I don't get a gf or make friends, I will end up dropping out like I did on my first university attempt.

What do?

Why bother. Just stay home and masturbate all day.

If your motivation is that weak you should just get a job or Sth.. why even start Sth like a degree if your motivation solely depends on finding friends.

>If I don't get a gf or make friends, I will end up dropping out like I did on my first university attempt.

You think this depends on the size of your muscles or your ability to deathlift a certain amount of weight?

go this year, don't wait, it will give you some perspective too, as long as you aren't autistic (though your question suggests this might be the case) you'll probably wind up with some decent normie friends like i did that are fun to be around and you'll get girls/lucky once in a while if you're good looking and confident enough.

then in second year after you sneakily become as big and ripped as you can over the second semester and summer holiday and your popularity especially with girls skyrockets, which highlights just how fickle the minds of 18-22 year olds are and you realise their opinions aren't worth a second of thought and you can concentrate on nailing your degree

If you want this education then go and get it, you're not studying to get a girlfriend or make friends. Start lifting when you can, mind your own business. You'll just waste a year pretty much otherwise.

I sort of get how you feel though, my loser ass took 5 years repeating the same year, kept dropping out and switching schools because I was too worried about my social life. Seriously regret this, I could be working full time right now and focusing more on gym rather than homework.

i also say go now because lifting will not automatically cure any mental ailment you might have before you go 'next year', you have to face your problems head on. literally just be stronger

This is bait right?

>if your motivation solely depends on finding friends
I was motivated the first time I went to university, but after months upon months of speaking to no one but myself I became very depressed and didn't have the motivation to get out of bed or eat food, let alone go to lectures and study.

I don't want the same thing to happen again. The thought of it scares me.

>as long as you aren't autistic
Never been tested, but I will have some type of assburgers or autism.
>you'll probably wind up with some decent normie friends
my first attempt at uni I made negative 1 friends. (I started uni with a friend, and then lost them)

>If you want this education then go and get it, you're not studying to get a girlfriend or make friends.
I used to think that I didn't need social interaction. But I've realised over the past year that I do, and the lack of it caused me to get major depression (diagnosed). I don't want to go to uni, leave my current friends, and then make no more, get depressed again and drop out.

>You'll just waste a year pretty much otherwise.
I've been unhappy and wasted the majority of the past 21 years, another one is only another 5%.

youre there to get a degree and hopefully secure a stable future for yourself. theres nothing wrong with being all business about it and going there, then leaving. theres also nothing wrong with talking to people and making friends. but if you cant understand that muscles themselves dont equal women and friends, and actually take more time off just to gain muscle, you're going to end up further behind than you are, with a small amount of muscle, going to school and not talking to anybody anyway

It is not bait

What's wrong with you OP. Just fucking sign up to the fucking university now.

Focus, start school as soon as possible, keep it tight, avoid distractions. You're 21, you're a man now, be responsible. Responsibility and accountability will attract people.

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to /int/, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

>If I don't get a gf or make friends, I will end up dropping out like I did on my first university attempt.
you're an idiot, don't clog up the universities for people who actually want to get a fucking job

>theres nothing wrong with being all business about it and going there, then leaving
this is what i thought the first time.
this is my last chance at getting a degree, and i don't want to mess it up again.
if i had made friends or had a qt gf, i most likely would have studied, rather than wandered the streets in the pitch black, alone, every night until 3am thinking about killing myself >inb4 edgy

I've written to the university asking how many contact hours I would receive. If it's 15 or less I'll send my application.

10/10 if troll 7/10 if copypasta

>you're an idiot, don't clog up the universities for people who actually want to get a fucking job
Insecurities about university means i don't want a job?

Start uni, start working out immediately as well

Are you really so fucking stupid as to hold back on education over your looks? God damn what the fuck

wtf.

Go to uni to earn a degree you retard, friends and girls are secondary. The fuck is going through your head. Your life is magnitudes more important than a bloody social circle

>all this shit advice

Give it a few years, user. Get absolutely shredded and do at least three tren cycles. There is literally no point of wasting your time with school if you are not in peak physical shape.

Start school when you are 25.

>I was motivated the first time I went to university, but after months upon months of speaking to no one but myself I became very depressed and didn't have the motivation to get out of bed or eat food, let alone go to lectures and study.
Join a club

It literally does not fucking matter which, pick one and join it. Every single one is filled with social-less people like yourself who wanted someone to talk to and do shit with.

Depends on your degree. If you're getting something along the jewish sciences I would say just don't bother going but if you're thinking professional school (and can realistically get accepted and money isn't an issue) I would just go and get it over with.

You are a dumb neet fag please stop clogging up the board with your unimportant bullshit

GOT MUSCLE?

There's none that appeal to me.
I'd like to do something autistic like robots. I can't think of anything worse than joining a poetry club.

Is engineering a jewish science?

>Actually having to think about whether you care more about getting a year ahead on your career path, or looking good for girls while you're there
>Rationalizing with woman-logic like, "I need to be fitter to make friends, and if I don't get a gf too I'll, like, totally not be able to take it so I'll just drop out again.

You know what? Fuck it. You *should* wait. Because you clearly don't have your head on straight enough or your eyes set on a career enough for it to be worth it to spend your time and money getting a degree in whateverthefuck now.

Not because your dumb, effeminate logic about needing to be "ready" by being sexier makes sense. It's just that if you go now, you'll end up another dejected barista, with nothing to show for your years but debt.

isn't basically all sciences jewish sciences, considering jewish contributions to basically all fields since the 19th century?
engineering is engineering, not science

who cares. when you are Veeky Forums it will only take them longer to realize what a fucking loser you are

t. someone who went through exact same situation

>should i start my career
>or pretend i give a fuck about my education when all i really want is attention from shallow vapid whores in university

you fucking spoiled piece of shit

you don't go to university to make friends, you go to make a better version of yourself. Just as the gym, or reading. You're not gonna make it, you're pathetic and weak, hope you don't get to breed

>it will only take them longer to realize what a fucking loser you are
Surely it's better for them to find out later, than instantly?

>should i start my career
I started a degree and dropped out due to loneliness and depression
I started an apprenticeship and dropped out due to loneliness and depression, and the side effects of anti depression medication
This is my last chance. Before I didn't care about friends and I felt so upset all of the time. I don't want to fuck up for the same reasons again

>you fucking spoiled piece of shit
I work 40hrs a week to sit in a shit apartment by myself

>You're not gonna make it
most likely
>you're pathetic and weak
i am
>hope you don't get to breed
i don't plan to

Spend 3 years getting absolutely ripped and then go.
You're retarded for even considering going this year.
It's almost like you don't want a gf who loves you purely because of the size of your muscles and instead want one that loves for you some stupid reason like "he always knows how to make me laugh or "he cares about me".

you're gonna waste a year of your life just so your arms are half an inch bigger?

Unless you are a 6-8/10 facially 5'10-6'2 mesomorph with 7inch wrists or above there is absolutely no point in you going to the gym. It won't improve your success with women in the slightest.

>"he always knows how to make me laugh or "he cares about me"
I'm not a very funny person, and so far, no one has cared about me simply because i care about them.

>you're gonna waste a year of your life just so your arms are half an inch bigger?
One arm is 12.5", one is 11.5" due to injury.
I'm hoping for maybe 14" after a year and a half

somewhere between 2 and 5 facially
6'0
6.5" wrists