How to get rid of open pores on nose?

>pic from some youtube video

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of big pores on your nose? They look horrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/144399-difference-between-rosy-cheeks-rosacea/
youtu.be/b4oeo6dx5g0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, got the same problem

i have these all over my face.

i've been told it looks 'cool' multiple times.

idk what they mean. but I take it in stride.

I've had big pores with blackheads since forever. I've tried the usual methods but they always come back

>porefags

Kek

Same. No idea what to do

fuck i do too.

I use those pore strips and facial wash frequently, and occasionally ill go and try to squeeze em out. They're semi-managed...

I have pretty large pores on my face. I didn't think there was anything to do about it. Maybe a cold pack would shrink them temporarily, or try make up

They're a normal part of your skin that keeps the skin moist and trying to fuck with them will just make them worse.
Called conedsomething.
Keep your skin clean and moisturize.

What you guys very likely have isSEBACEOUS FILAMENTS, not blackheads and you can't get rid of them since we all have those

lmao
Veeky Forums is officially the new /fag/

I'm pretty sure there's nothing to be done guys

it's just genetics. Suck it up and accept it

keep your skin clean with a good daily skincare routine so you don't look disgusting and keep it under control

it's really not that bad so don't worry about it imo

I think sometimes it lessens with age (oily pores can be an effect of puberty)

They are literally part of your nose, EVERYONE has them. The only way to get rid of them is to remove your nose.

steam room and cold water right after do it for me. every few weeks I exfoliate with a washcloth, but I look like a burn victim for two days afterward

>Veeky Forums is officially the new /fag/

>[CURRENT YEAR]
>not knowing this is the biggest gay board on the chans

who works out to look good? girls and homos. straight guys don't give a shit how they look.

Try iodine and/or DMSO.

>who works out to look good? girls and homos. straight guys don't give a shit how they look.

lol, you actually fell for it...

I crush aspirin pills into squeezed lemon juice (from actual lemons natty I know).

The powder from the aspirin exfoliates pretty nice, and most acne creams are usually salicylic acid (aspirin).

>warm water on nose for a while
>apply home remedy by rubbing lightly in circles
>let stay for a while
>cold water to rinse off

not 100% but it's your best and also cheapest bet they'll go away

You can't get rid of them, everyone has them, men's are usually larger than women's.
You just don't see them on other men because you don't stand one inch from their nose and stare.

reduce contrast / take pic with less exposure time

is literally the only difference in OP pic

Buy a blackhead extractor and some exfoliant cream and clean those SOBs out once a week. That's all you can do. BTW, it might look terrible to you when you're trying to feel bad about yourself and turn on all the bathroom lights and stare at your face 2 inches away from the mirror, but in real life no one can see, or cares, about your fucking nose pores. Unless you let them get out of control and get them black and greased up like a mudslime racist charicature.

Literally had a nightmare about these last night, instead of the normal sort of big ones I have now there were just 3 huuuuge black heads. In the end I just squeezed them out and my nose looked perfect. If only.

not even the same guy but
>lifting heavy stuff with predominately guys
>mirin the big ones wanting to look like them
>mirin yourself in the mirror more than a straight guy would mire himself
>wanting to fight guys i.e engage in physical activity with the same gender
>doing everything in your power to look more manly
>not even look at who girls date and ever think that most of them are DYEL

I could go on, but Veeky Forums has always been homos and people who don't really lift.

quite simple, buy AHA cream, nothing strong, and put it on your nose every night, you'll have a baby nose every day.

it's just oil for your skin, that is produced by the body, men have it more visible than women

once i popped all with a sharp,sterilised needle, took hours, that fixed it for a week
tjis is today, giving no shit about that.
I have a borax, zink, alcohol soultion that temporary fix the problem, but afterall it will be worse.

Get some of those Nivea straps you have to put on your nose.

Some people just have big pores.
Shit like lactic acid, azelaic acid and zinc kinda helps with keeping them relatively clean from sebum and tight.

You can fill them in to get that airbrushed look with shit like silicone primers, but that's mostly for people that use make-up.

This put me off my food. I think I have a new aversion method, looking at greasy zoomed in nose pictures.

ITT people confuse sebaceous filaments with blackheads

its easier to just give up on dating women who dont wear glasses

Make up

Photoshop

They're normal. Other people don't look at your face as intently as you do in the mirror.

Wanna know something that other people do notice? Your crippling insecurity.

Mine are black.

How do I clean them out so they aren't FUCKING BLACK?

Your skin looks greasy as shit.

I have one because I had this pretty big black head that was almost right on the center of my nose. I used one of those acne pimple poppers and I think I got it all, but ever since it left that pore more open than the rest. it annoys the shit out of me.

If they look like the left picture, you can just pop them with clean hands or a tool made for popping pimples if you're feeling fancy.

If they look like the right picture, leave them alone it's normal to have those.

THIS. Why can't you guys accept this? Same goes for the dark circles people have under their eyes, it's natural and it's normal so why change it?

I used to pop them all the time and it got me nowhere. I need another solution

BHA exfoliants, they'll stop the dead skin build-up and reduce the blackheads.

Would just apple cider vinegar be a good replacement? Or would I have to mix it with aztec secret to get a good effect?

I've never used acv, so dunno.
Aztec clay helps with drawing out excess oiliness and some bacteria from your skin, so it'll probably help you.

Don't pop or squeeze your skin if it looks like OP

I have had skin like this forever and this may sound like bullshit hippy stuff but have tried a lot of stuff to fix this same issue myself and a combination of these methods works for me:

Oil cleansing with castor oil maybe 1 time weekly
Exfoliating with a good exfoliator made for face maybe 1-2 times weekly
Try using vitamin c serum
Witch hazel use a couple cotton balls to clean your face until they don't look dirty

Also LEDs green and blue color work well and helps skin tone and zits too
Use the led to help absorb lotion too you will notice a difference after even using it once it is a fuckin skin miracle

Semi related. Anybody else have really red cheeks? I've had them for years and usually they don't bother me but when I meet new people they'll say my cheeks look super red and ask if I just got done running or something. Anybody know any over the counter stuff that will get rid of this?

Try gently rubbing olive oil onto it.

Do it for 5 minutes or so.

Its really lighting and normal changes in your face. Some people just have really clear skin genetically but your best bet if you have this stuff is to eat healthy and avoid anything you might be allergic to or causes bloat. Maybe try rosacea treatment if it is sever.

If you simply have rosy cheeks, you need to moisturize more.
Rosy cheeks are even kinda cute sometimes.

If you have rosacea, you should probably see a dermatologist.

This article might help.
livestrong.com/article/144399-difference-between-rosy-cheeks-rosacea/

Your skin is suppose to be oily.

>actually believes this
KEK

you seriously think Chad's skin is oily?

even with triple-XL 2megawatt flash straight up his face he will look 100% matte in his complexion

Since this is slowly turning into a skin in general topic. I have these tiny little bumps all on my upper arms. I also have them down on my forearms but my arm hair makes them must less noticeable. They're not pimples or anything, I've scrubbed the hell out of them when showering but they're still there when I'm done. No idea what the hell causes them or how to get rid of them.

Must just be rosy cheeks then. Is limited only to my cheeks and don't get any pimples on it and don't feel rough or anything. Oh well I guess, thanks for the info user :)

i have a red fucking acne spot on my cheek for the past month

so annoying, i rarely get acne and ive been using acne cream on it twice a day past 4 weeks and still nothing

No, it's not.
It's supposed to have a healthy balance of oil on it to keep it hydrated, but (visibly) excess oil causes pimples and makes you look dirty and unkempt.

lemon juice is fucking retarded but the aspirin is legit. salicylic acid is the only known effective and safe treatment to reduce the appearance of sebaceous filaments (which is what these are. they are a type of pore and not a type of acne). aspirin is also known as acetylsalicylic acid btw.

If youre around girls/clubs and trying to attract them it matters. Not everyone here is an autist that never let people get close to them

still better than I with the red nose and having people wonder if you are an alcoholic

This. Anything that tsles thrm out only males thrm look worse after about werk. We ned to gind a pemanrny solution

Coconut oil OP.
It has a high amount of lauric acid and I coat my face with it after every shower.
>gets rid of acne
>gets rid of blackheads
>takes care of the big pores thing
>gives a better overall complexion

Only get the expensive unprocessed organic stuff if you're going to eat it. The cheap coconut oil is still 50% or more lauric acid in the fat content. It costs me about $12 a year.

I had perfect skin except on my nose and upper cheeks where i had large pores and sebaceous filaments/blackheads etc. Thought there was nothing i could do.

Turns out:
>indian healing clay with apple cider vinegar facemask every sunday evening (pro-tip: leave on for an hour and peel off, don't wash off)
>retin-a twice a week before bed (once after facemask on sunday, once on wednesday)

The facemask pulls all that shit out your pores, and the retin-a exfoliates and keeps your pores small. Blackheads were gone after about a month doing this, my skin is legit flawless now :^)

btw now i maintain with facemask once a month and retin-a once every week and a half

>how to make the sebaceous filaments permanently enlarged

Doesn't salicylic acid need a certain pH to be effective or some shit?
Crushing aspirins and just putting that shit on your face sounds like momscience.

youtu.be/b4oeo6dx5g0

LAZY RESURFACING YOU DUMB FAGGOTS!!!

Toothbrush, soap, rub in circles for a minute