Cutting weight general

Let's get a cut thread. What are you at/ what's your goal. What is your diet and what is your weekly work out plan like?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cutting from 250 goal is ~160. currently at 218.
i ride my bike a few miles every day and starve myself, lose weight very quick then often binge

No supliments? Do you take in any calories while doing this?? Even from drinks?

i eat small amounts of food, ill nibble on a pack of belvita crackers through out the day. drink tons of water

No breakfast and morning cardio
All I need to cut. Diet stays the same

thats a proven myth. cardio in morning before eating actually has no difference in the amount of fat you burn.

Apparently I cut by dirty bulking all winter

>pic related

okay /cut/ I've got some questions. I'm 5'10" 175. told myself I'd start cutting once I hit this weight and today I've started counting calories.
never done it before but I have calorie counted to bulk so I'm not too worried about fucking up the habit.
I lift to be strong enough that drunk people don't fuck with me when I'm out and so my gf isn't embarrassed to be around me, so I'm not looking for a crazy otter mode cut but I do want to see some slow, solid results. currently working at around 1,800 calories a day, but don't know if that's a good number. some questions:
1. booze and cheat days:
realized one of the reasons I packed on weight so fast was because I switched to craft beer, which is like a meal a pop. switched off liquor because I kept blacking out on the weekend. how bad is one day of binge drinking a week? how bad is a nightcap beer? I know booze is like kryptonite to gains but Im in college and if I have to choose between looking good or having fun on the weekend Im gonna choose the latter
2. protein
I used to use whey all the fucking time and liked the results, but I'm poor as shit so it's hard to drop the cash for it. how fucked will I be if I cut without it? my average protein intake without it is probably lower than optimal. don't want to go back to skelly mode. I currently get 3-4 days in the gym per week
snack suggestions
more of a Veeky Forums post but fuck it. what are some quality low-cal snacks? my biggest daily problem is I get high as fuck at like 10PM and snack. does anybody know any solid foods to keep me feeling sated? I try to eat veggies but they're not that filling. should be less of a problem since I'm able to check my calories now but still curious.

also any other suggestions would be great

Im 5,8" 229lbs goal is 199lbs
Currently eating 1500 cal a day and doing exercise when i can, that being going to the gym at least 3 times a week and whatever i can do when im home, curls crunch's etc. i have some sort of plan i like to follow
Any tips for daily exercise goals or dieting tips, i can use any help i can get.

>cut on dnp clen test tren
>5'8 83kg to 78kg after a 2 week cycle. And 1 week of cutting waiting for the dnp to leave
>the mirror looks like i just lost 2kg tops,even though all my jeans are waay looser even tho my bottom half looks the same
>gotta do another cycle for sunken cheeks and absolutely no mid section fat

Mates, the "you are nowhere near as muscular as you think, go on a cut and see" is a very painful redpill.

sounds a bit low cal for a good cut. are you a fatfuck or built?

>started cutting Feb 1st
>started at ~163, 5'9
>been cutting at a 1500kcal/day set up, worked well for losing almost 50lbs last year
>down to 158.2 so far
>still have fat in gut, chest, and lower back/sides

Fucking body doesn't want to give me the abs I know I have. Want to start Yoh again but I keep getting morning shifts on weekends or am too busy to stay fasted for that long.

Do the exact same thing as you, I've lost 2 kgs in 2 months and lifts have gone up a bit or maintained strength. (Training for 3 years)

Kind of a fat fuck, just started getting serious about gains, doing what exercise i can, ive already noticed a little diffrence in my arms stomach etc,
should i eat more, i dont want to go back to a fat fuck

as long as you're eating at a deficit you'll lose. the only difference is the speed at which you lose.
if you lose fast you'll lose more muscle with it, but if your goal is to just stop being a fat fuck then by all means go for it. cutting your calories that much might be hard to be honest. either way look into your workout.

This sounds like something my friend described to me once: 'Cutting with Psychosis'. He was very depressed and on SSRIS, also ~275 lbs, also starving himself and doing a lot of cardio.

He lost a lot of weight but it took a toll on the rest of him. Being lighter changed nothing for his depression, he just saw his lighter self as exactly equal to the fatter self - he was still a big fatass in his mind.

At 200 lbs he even still thought he was unimaginably fat and had to starve himself. It was really hard to watch for everybody else around him. Watching him toss himself around in this goal with such obvious disgust for himself and everything.

Not sure if you're in the same boat but if you are I can tell you what happened to him in the end, after he lost the weight. He was still miserable and it wasn't until he began strength training and seeing himself building muscle that he started to take control back of his life. GL with your goals

I was at 237 and i dropped to 229 but now ive plateaued, it might be because of my gains but im not sure, any advice? Also my logic is eating at a deficit you'll lose and exercise is exercise, am i wrong?

>exercise is exercise
kinda. if you do a shit load of low rep lifts you won't see much in the way of gains

Not really looking for crazy gains, just looking to tone up a bit and not be a fat fuck

Can anyone give me advice on this diet? I'm trying to lose fat.

I'm 5'11 and 175lbs currently and probably 20-25% BF

I'm also going to try the 8:16 intermittent fasting schedule. I currently take fish oil, a men's multi vitamin and Vitamin D and have been drinking 1 gallon of water per day.

My breakfast shake consists of 2 cups soy milk, 2 scoops whey, 1tbsp powdered penut butter, 1tbsp of chopped almonds, and 1/2 cups oats. As well as 1/2 tbsp cinnamon and 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract for taste.

For lunch I have 5 boiled eggs with some hot sauce.

For dinner I eat ~10oz chicken breast, 2 cups brown rice, and the rotate between green beans, broccoli and kale. Switch it up different days by using different spices and sauces as well.

All together this gives me 1,800cal, 171protein, 159 carbs and 48 fats.

What do you guys think of this for a fat loss diet? I just got a pull-up bar and wanted to try reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine in addition to some cardio. Do I have too many carbs/too low fat? Should I stick avocados and fruit somewhere in there/substitute something for it?

Thanks a lot guys.

You don't make crazy gains while you cut. your body doesn't cut weight and gain weight at the same time. you'll just lose less muscle when you lose weight.

>Been cutting for awhile
>Down to 190lbs from 275 lb
>Got up to 2pl8 squat
>herniated a disc
>now rehabbing

found out my natty limit while cutting. Shooting for about 15-20 more lbs lost before getting my diet right and starting a dedicated bulk (next year, once I have the finances and independent living to begin it)

Im currently 5'11,230, 22, M. Im wanting to lose a ton of weight, but i have no diet planning experience. I eat around 1300-1500 calories with exercise but im not losing. Any idea why? Suggestions?

no need to post your pic everywhere mate

>2000-2200
>vegetable's are carbs only
>Endless green tea.

What should I buy for snacks while on cutting?

>26 M 5'11 dyel
>From 180 lbs (Jan) to 171 lbs (today)
>Goal is to burn that belly, so maybe 150-155 lbs
>I do 20min lift and 60min elliptical every other day (at home)
First time on a diet. I do a CICO at -800/-500 deficit. I still eat my carbs, fats and proteins. After my goal I'll try to put more efforts on weight training and do a slow bulk.